It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extermination of the white race

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by anniquity
Reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

quote; there is nothing wrong with being proud of our heritage either: end quote

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

*smile* I homeschooled for ten years. This was one of the reasons! (there were many...) so I'm gonna just cosign your latest post, also!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by anniquity

*smile* I homeschooled for ten years. This was one of the reasons! (there were many...) so I'm gonna just cosign your latest post, also!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I started after the teen was through first grade. He was coming home daily with HOURS of homework, and half the time he was in school, they were watching videos, or in some assembly, or something out of the classroom. I didn't see the point. So many reasons, indeed! More personal attention. i KNOW what the lessons are. The schedule is ours to set, or bend. Safety isn't an issue. In my school the teacher is armed, and can take out any threat.
Vacation is at our convenience. We don't spend nearly as much on clothing. There aren't any drug dealers here, or any bullies. Plus, they all read way above level, and are well behaved. They are very social, too, able to talk to adults as well as children. It's something I wish all parents could do, though I know some can't. I could not, with my oldest.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogsDogsDogs

Originally posted by poloblack

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by kaylaluv

There is nothing wrong with it but what is wrong with wanting to preserve ones race? Blacks talk about it all the time and they aren't frowned upon for it. The Chinese are huge on preserving their race but yet no backlash at them for it.

So I ask you, why is it soo bad when a white person talks about preserving their race but other races can? Isn't that a bit hypocritical?
You need to check my post on page 2...there is no pure ''black'' race in America, and where have you heard blacks talking about preserving the ''race''?

Here you go. One of my favorite people, in fact- but that was back when people- Black & White, still had some common sense. It's sad what self destructive, brainwashed sheep we've become.

www.youtube.com...

OMG, holy cow, wow

This should have a topic of its own.
I wonder if he feels this way today?

youtu.be...
edit on 073030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The best race is the HUMAN RACE

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Ok, I'm sure someone, if not multiple people have touched on this already in this thread, but I felt the need to say this merely after ready the OP.

I'm not proud to be white. How can I be proud about something I had exactly zero control over? Why should the color of someone's skin mean jack squat? Haven't we already had enough, MORE than enough, an obscene amount of racist idiocy in the course of human history? I grew up in basically was a borderline hood, and I was friends with every race you can imagine. Black, Hispanic, White, Asian, Jew, Arab, etc. No one of us ever gave a hang about the color of our skin, and we got on fine. Life should be based on respect, and I'm kinda glad that every race breeds with another. One less thing for people to hate someone else for, imho.

Pardon me if I seem angry, it's to no one person, but more the concept of the thing.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesLimelight
Ok, I'm sure someone, if not multiple people have touched on this already in this thread, but I felt the need to say this merely after ready the OP.

I'm not proud to be white. How can I be proud about something I had exactly zero control over? Why should the color of someone's skin mean jack squat? Haven't we already had enough, MORE than enough, an obscene amount of racist idiocy in the course of human history? I grew up in basically was a borderline hood, and I was friends with every race you can imagine. Black, Hispanic, White, Asian, Jew, Arab, etc. No one of us ever gave a hang about the color of our skin, and we got on fine. Life should be based on respect, and I'm kinda glad that every race breeds with another. One less thing for people to hate someone else for, imho.

Pardon me if I seem angry, it's to no one person, but more the concept of the thing.

I wish more people thought like this.

People need to realise that racial preservation is what's holding us back as a RACE, as in the human race. We have the potential to be a super race taking qualities such as intelligence from Asia, athleticism from Africa, resilience and strength from Europe and the Americas, the ability to withstand extreme conditions from our Inuit cousins ... most of us have one or two of these dominant qualities at best, if we drop all this religion rubbish and our race superiority complex, we can be ALL of these. Then maybe, just maybe, we will be able to put the 'civil' back into civilization.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by Hecate666

What about those that love fair skin or red hair or freckles?
Are they criminals now?
And whilst I fully expect all those fascist anti-white people to call me a racist, I urge you to find anything racist in my post. I have not said that any race is better than any other. What I amsay is that humans of different heritage are all different. Yes, we are NOT all the same and I for one are really glad about that.
I love meeting people from all around the world. And our differences are truly beautiful. All our differences...including white people.

What if a black man loved someone who had fair skin and freckles? What if he wanted to marry her and have children with her? Is he a criminal? I am not one of those who say the white race should disappear, but I do say that to imply that you shouldn't fall in love with someone and have children if that someone is a different race than you - is narrow-minded, and probably a little bit racist. I say love should transcend race. We'll always have differences. They may not be the same differences we had before, but is that so horrible?

Then he can marry her and have caramel children. That doesn't matter to me. It's OK. Why on Earth did you say it is a little bit racist, I haven't got a racist bone in my body. I do have a strong feeling of justice and equality though. Whites are just as important as blacks. However nobody is answering the question that has been asked a few times: "What if people would say they don't care if the black race died out?"
Someone get some perspective. I am white and I feel uncomfortable when people say they don't give a damn about us! I mean WTF?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by Noinden

You have a background in genomics than maybe you could explain to me the processes in which melanin is produced in the races and why some medications work for certain conditions in some races as opposed to others. Please, as you have a background in genomics, explain bone density differences amongst the races.

An I pad, let alone with a 10 inch screen, is much easier to bring up, and copy links than a 4 inch screen on a cell phone.

ETA: I also see no rebuttal on the genocide of whites in South Africa
edit on 29-11-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

Lets work backwards: I have no comment in the so called genocide in those of European decent in South Africa because I don't live there and don't trust the reports. I would note a huge upswing in immegrants to New Zealand however, of that demographic.

I think you need to read some modern studies in biology and molecular biology. As you told me to "look it up myself" go do your own leg work. I did. Before you told me too. Your ideas on bone density and such are outmoded. Also stop being so volkish

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Stormdancer, thank you for imbedding the video.

Fiftyfity, I'm sure that is what you have been trained to believe, but it cannot be accomplished randomly. That would require eugenics- carefully breeding desired traits & carefully excluding others. What we are accomplishing is a more confused, fractured, violent, less intelligent, & unproductive society- a society that cannot even meet it's own needs for basic survival. It's called "dilution" & it is perfect for the creation of a worker class who are too incompetent to be anything else or do for themselves.

There will be an extinction, all right. It will be cruel & violent. (*cannot meet their own needs for basic survival*)
It won't necessarily occur in my lifetime or yours, but the only survivors will be those who maintain the attributes of their RACE (not just European) & continue to evolve.
The collapse of society is much more imminent. Look at Brazil. That is us in just a few years. It won't be "beautiful" or "enlightened". It will be hell on earth. In some places, it already is.

There is a reason that the "third world" is like it is. Or that it devolves, again, into what it was, originally (Haiti- previously San Domingue, is a good example) even after it has enjoyed an improved quality of life. It has nothing- ZERO, to do with external influence/ control by Europeans. That was just a temporary intervention.
When the Europeans leave or are driven out (or segregate themselves by social class- as in Mexico or South America)- or they are massacred; as in Jamaica, San Domingue/ Haiti, sub-Saharan Africa, the people return to violence, chaos, & pitiful decline. They commit appalling violence against one another. They are doing it, today- in Detroit, East St Louis, Camden, NJ, Oakland/ Southern California, Arizona, & South Texas. We do a pretty good job of sweeping it under the rug, but Dallas & Houston, Texas keep getting worse.
Those who are caught in the middle (neither savage nor "elite") are the ones who suffer most.

Trying to artificially "raise up" the inhabitants of those countries by socially engineering them into more advanced countries *is failING* because we can't change who they naturally are. Only a small fraction can be acclimated into a different society. It is only destroying the places they are displaced to. (Try to name one city that has been improved & contrast that with those that have been degraded & destroyed. One city that isn't marred by violence, decay, & decline.)

You can't run away from yourself/ it's not nice to (try to) fool mother nature come to mind. It doesn't matter how much we don't like it or wish things were different. We need to let people be who they are & let them evolve- if they will, at their own pace instead of interfering & trying to make them what they are not (or are not yet ready to be).
We are not the gods we have convinced ourselves we are. There is a limit to what pretending *can* come true.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

How is that common sense? That is the mentality people on stormfront have, which is retarded. Though I can understand why he felt that way back then, the civil rights act had only been signed for 5 years when that interview took place. I probably would have hated whitey too.

edit on 30-11-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

sub-Saharan Africa, the people return to violence, chaos, & pitiful decline. They commit appalling violence against one another. They are doing it, today- in Detroit, East St Louis, Camden, NJ, Oakland/ Southern California, Arizona, & South Texas. We do a pretty good job of sweeping it under the rug, but Dallas & Houston, Texas keep getting worse.

Oh look, white supremacist speech.

Those who are caught in the middle (neither savage nor "elite") are the ones who suffer most.

And who are these people? Because most black people in the USA are already 50% white genetically.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Great thread. As I see, people are replying with the typical PC mainstream nonsense, "we are alll peopleee", "we are all the same, the human raceee". Typical. Funny enough, these same people are the ones to promote 'diversity' and shove this idea of it's 'enrichment' down the throats of others. If we are all one race, and the same people, then exactly what IS diversity?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

AMEN AMEN AMEN

Star for you for telling the TRUTH. People can't STAND it when someone does that.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

You said "And don't bring that bullsh!+ up about Obama, because he doesn't run ANYTHING"
When what I said was "It really showed after Obama won, not by him"
Like I said " you lack reading or comprehension skills" and it shows. Either you can not read or you only see what you want.

And although you like Holder like to claim that it is impossible to be racist to whites I assure you it can, has in the past, and is increasing to occur.

You ask "How the f^@k can I be racist when I have mixed ancestry?" Simple. Just as a lot of white people have been taught to hate themselves because they are white, white angels, being of mixed race does NOT mean you are free from hating ANY race. As I said "As to your ancestry which I notice you keep bringing up in your posts. Do you really think it matters? You apparently do which means that race to you is very important. Race as in color of skin which you keep bringing up equals racism. I bring it up to show hypocrisy, you bring it up as if it is vindication."

As to my supposed insults. I suggest you compare yours in your post with what you consider mine. Oh I forgot. You have that reading comprehension problem. Actually, the problem with people like you, is you attempt to intimidate people rather then have a discussion. You do not wish to hear what they have to say, you wish only to hear what YOU decided to hear.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

"Well usually this is when they start going on about how the jews run everything and that they aren't white. People like him have to scapegoat everything bad onto something other than "white" people."
"They"? "People like me"?
Interesting.

More like people like YOU have to scapegoat everything that ANYBODY has done BAD onto whites. Gives you a way out of being responsible for yourself. Care to find any post on any thread where I have talked about Jews in any way, good or bad? Of course you wouldn't because they do not exist. What does exist is the PC racism shown in your statement above. When you have nothing of substance to say all you can come up with is innuendos. I will however continue to call out you and anyone else who does that kind of racism regardless of your racist innuendos.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

I often wonder what "they" think brown or black is.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It's amazing to me how no matter how "awake" people think they are. No matter how much they consider themselves to be outside the mainstream brainwashing. They still fall for this laughable fallacy about race being insignificant or that whitey is the scourge of the earth.

All races have a right to strive for their own survival. Only when a member of the white races expresses a need for preservation is the concept even questioned.

The self-loathing that i see on this thread on a website called "above top secret" shows me that very few of you are above the most basic brainwashing set against the human race. If you have no will to survive, or to preserve your way of life what chance is there? Have you ever seen a sports team who didn't want to win? Or who thought other teams deserved to win more?

The white race is like the one team who has been convinced there are no teams, "we're all just athletes here" it's ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrBelligerence

Handing out the stars today. More TRUTH.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JamesLimelight

Ok. You are not proud to be white. That is your choice. Contrary to what most people seem to think about me so far on here I have no pride in being white either. So are you saying that because YOU are not proud to be white, no white person should be allowed to? The reason why I am asking is it seems you are implying that. If so then that is racism unless of course you are willing to tell blacks they can not have black pride, or hispanics that they can not have latin pride. Can you not see that? Either the rules are the same for all or there are no rules. I see many people saying insulting things about whites which if they were said about blacks and browns would get them censored at the least and possibly banned.

This is how racism starts. The looking down on a particular group by the society around them with the PERMISSION of the society around them. It does not matter if the person doing the looking down on that group is a part of that group or not. It is discrimination and when it is done by color it is racism.

By the way I do not believe the OP started this thread about white pride. I think it was about white extinction which it seems many on here would be happy to see. It is the PC thing to be. Once whites are gone who next shall we pray for extinction for? Gays? Lesbians? Or do we pick another color?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join