It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extermination of the white race

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by paganini

Originally posted by Noinden

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by wingsfan

Bone density and shape of the femur bone and cranium capacity are all different amongst the 3 main races. That would make those differences biological hence a biological construct.

Also, hormone levels are different amongst the races as is center of gravity and muscle types (ie. fast twitch and slow twitch) All of those are biological differences which are different amongst the races making race a biological construct.

Care to cite what year that idea was proposed? Because it no longer holds water.

Lol believe he is citing Blumenbach from the late 1700s isnt he?

That is why I asked
it could also be som late 19 th early 20th century eugenics stuff. Either way is #e

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

Have they proven Africans to share a link with Neanderthal? I thought only Caucasions/Asians did.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

The whole myth of black people having more testosterone is NOT true. It has been tested multiple times. You're going of extremely dated studies that have been falsified.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

Your screename fits you to a T! How the hell is it becoming ''pc'' to be racist and discriminatory towards white guys when YOU'RE the majority and you guys ULTIMATELY run everything in this country, and damn near everywhere else?

Well usually this is when they start going on about how the jews run everything and that they aren't white. People like him have to scapegoat everything bad onto something other than "white" people.

edit on 29-11-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
reply to post by Noinden

Have they proven Africans to share a link with Neanderthal? I thought only Caucasions/Asians did.

Nope but the % content of Neanderthal is no more than 5% of that 0.1% difference thus inconsequential.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund
reply to post by poloblack

Your screename fits you to a T! How the hell is it becoming ''pc'' to be racist and discriminatory towards white guys when YOU'RE the majority and you guys ULTIMATELY run everything in this country, and damn near everywhere else?

Well usually this is when they start going on about how the jews run everything and that they aren't white. People like him have to scapegoat everything bad onto something other than "white" people.

edit on 29-11-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

I always wonder what they think constitutes white

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

The type of melanin and amount of melanin and said types constitutes a white race.
A little research in this area, on your part, will further educate you.

Again, My pc is down, i'm on my android so finding, providing and posting links poses more of a problem for me than it is for you to use your pc and utilize google.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

reply to post by kimish

The whole myth of black people having more testosterone is NOT true. It has been tested multiple times. You're going of extremely dated studies that have been falsified.

Can you provide links to back that up? I apologize but my pc is down so it is rather difficult for me to do what you can do so easily. Also, black women have higher estradiol levels compared to the other races. You may look that up as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

They actually think that the DNA isn't from Neanderthals, but it is because humans share a common ancestor.

Study casts doubt on human-Neanderthal interbreeding theory

But Andrea Manica said the analysis had over-estimated the amount of shared DNA between Neanderthals and humans that could be explained by interbreeding. The analysis had not taken into account the genetic variation already present between different populations of the ancestors of modern humans in Africa.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Old research said testosterone levels differed, but multiple new studies found that was not the case

Context: Higher testosterone in black compared with white men has been postulated to explain their higher prostate cancer incidence. Previous studies comparing hormone levels by race might have been limited by size, restricted age variation, or lack of representation of the general population.

Conclusions: Contrary to the postulated racial difference, testosterone concentrations did not differ notably between black and white men.

Conclusions: Because there are no racial/ethnic differences in testosterone levels, normative ranges need not be adjusted by race/ethnicity for androgen deficiency diagnosis for men aged 30–79 yr. Further investigation is needed to determine whether differences in DHT levels and DHT to testosterone ratio can help explain racial/ethnic variations in prostate cancer incidence, body composition, and bone mass.

jcem.endojournals.org...
jcem.endojournals.org...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Noinden

The type of melanin and amount of melanin and said types constitutes a white race.
A little research in this area, on your part, will further educate you.

Again, My pc is down, i'm on my android so finding, providing and posting links poses more of a problem for me than it is for you to use your pc and utilize google.

And I am on my ipad yet I still manage.

I am more familiar with this than you it seems, I asked to read what you think means white. So melanin? Which is highly variable depending on season and part of the world. Down here in New Zealand under the ozone hole, we tend to be more tan, no matter our heritage. Why? The amount of UV we get.

Melanin is not a skull measurement

Like I said I have a scientific background, including genomics.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

They actually think that the DNA isn't from Neanderthals, but it is because humans share a common ancestor.

Study casts doubt on human-Neanderthal interbreeding theory

But Andrea Manica said the analysis had over-estimated the amount of shared DNA between Neanderthals and humans that could be explained by interbreeding. The analysis had not taken into account the genetic variation already present between different populations of the ancestors of modern humans in Africa.

www.guardian.co.uk...

To be fair it's still unsure, we don't have enough genomic data on Neanderthals.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

You have a background in genomics than maybe you could explain to me the processes in which melanin is produced in the races and why some medications work for certain conditions in some races as opposed to others. Please, as you have a background in genomics, explain bone density differences amongst the races.

An I pad, let alone with a 10 inch screen, is much easier to bring up, and copy links than a 4 inch screen on a cell phone.

ETA: I also see no rebuttal on the genocide of whites in South Africa
edit on 29-11-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I think I can post mostly calmly. I'm going to try. A little background: I'm from the ozark mntns. I've heard this stuff violently, politely, and "for the kid's sake" all me life. No matter how it's said I have a big problem with it. I am not a "perfect aryan breeder". My son is not a "future aryan warrior" (those are just 2 small examples of what people say to your face here..) My sister is not a "race traitor who should be killed (her son is white and vietnamese). You can say is nicely but the bare bones is that ...type of mindset... Is right there! Right here! Also, if a child comes home with questions it's a great chance to teach a balanced view as their parent. It's our job to do that, teach and show them that pride, moral standing, etc. NOT the schools. Be well, Ann

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
@ the originator of this post: I believe I understand where you are coming from. I am African and Lakota and the father of my children was Scotch-Irish and French [he died when our youngest was yet in utero]. He was the son of a dairy farming family from Vermont so he was VERY white. And he was proud of his ethnic heritage. Our children are black in their ethnicity and in their point-of-view, and experience in a systematically biased society. However, neither I nor our children consider their father and his heritage as being lost in the richness of my melanin. His family could not except our children but that has to do with the under-development of their hearts, not their whiteness. There was so much more to him than the amount of pigment he carried in his dna ... my guess is that it is the same with you. Ethnicity is about so much more than what is only skin deep. There are entire cultural mores and traditions that define more thoroughly an ethnicity than color ... of course if the only thing your ancestry passed along through the generations was a loathing for others, your family legacy may have ended with you, but if not, then maybe you can dig a bit deeper into who your people are and were and share those treasures with your children and realize that the evolution of your family has to do with the expansiveness of soul that culminated into you -and outward.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jerk_Idiot

Jerk Idiot :

Went went from unnatural to genocide. I understand your tactics. But I will not entertain them. I think you were offended by my first post. The problem I can't seem to understand is the fact that your so emotional and disturbed by what I said as if it were offensive, or "racist". Go back and reread and put your emotions to the side. Lets not get into the genocide subject unless we are willing to consider its birth, and what nations or shadow groups fuel the fire. Enough with insults we can converse and debate without insulting each other and trying to have the dominant opinion. I believe healthy debates may offer insight and can educate both parties.
If you look at my beginning post, my intentions were not catapulted towards anyone to try to shut them up, I just offered my analysis, which imho, I find it to be very accurate. You became emotional and tried to attack me. Deal with people how you wish to be dealt with.

Noinden :

Ok so talk this "science" to me, I have a research background in Chemistry, Biochemisty, and Genomics. I feel I am at least a little qualified to talk to the subject, so please put down what "science" is involved here.

First I am not intimidated nor concerned about your degrees, so to parade them around is completely unnecessary. It was "Scientist" and "Biologist" that exclaimed publicly that blacks were physiologically incapable of operating aircraft and not only were they wrong, many of the so-called "Blacks" out performed many others and created records.Did you read my 1st and 2nd reply??? I did not nor am I here to attack anyone. Many of these threads result in people becoming emotionally driven and attacking people for expressing what widely recognized as the truth. I can not help it if you refuse to let go of the grip that you have on your own beliefs. How can one accept anything with a close hand or a close mind? I read many of your post, and I believe we are offering the same thing. For example

Actually in the case of humans it is a social construct, You can't point to definitive differences between so called races, and you sure as hell an not use genetics.

Perfect example. I have said something similar in my post. So I personally think your argument is with the other "racist" people in this thread

Kimish :

You did not state "set in stone facts". What you stated was what is the "norm" for science and biology today. But remember, hundreds of years ago the Earth was flat.

This is theory that was purported by Europeans. There are plenty of oral traditions within many cultures that upheld the contrary.

And if you were to read my posts and do research (being open minded) you would agree with me more. And I did provide 2 links in a post that are just as valid as the scientist and biologist claiming OOA theory.

I did not click on your links, I will apologize for that. There is alot going on here. I will give it a shot. Im am not like other people in this thread, I will read what you have to say and consider it. But at the same time I would like for people to put there false sense of pride to the side to at least consider and research the basis of my post. I am not racist, nor do I promote racism. I am simply stating facts and people are getting upset as if I made them up.

Bone density and shape of the femur bone and cranium capacity are all different amongst the 3 main races. That would make those differences biological hence a biological construct. Also, hormone levels are different amongst the races as is center of gravity and muscle types (ie. fast twitch and slow twitch) All of those are biological differences which are different amongst the races making race a biological construct.
You mean "Negro"(derives from the word necro which is a greek prefix meaning death), Mongoloid and Caucasoind right???

These are old outdated terms that can be challenged and thrown out very quickly. For example people from the country of Ethiopia do not share the same physiology as someone from Nigeria or the indigenous people of palestine which are so-called "black" yet they are classified under the same category because they are so-called (black or negro which is spanish for black). This is incorrect and invalid. If race is a biological construct, or lets say it this way, if race was based on biology within the so-called "black" race you will find about a dozen races. This way of dividing the human family is inaccurate, obsolete and a poor way to establish a connection with the rest of the human family.
I have read about the cranium capacity but the only problem I have with that is the same results can be found in many different people regardless of their point of origin, nationality or so called "race".

Peace and Blessing to all

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Since when do we give stars for sarcasm and erroneous behavior??

Did you even read what I said, if you did your reply makes no sense.

Everyone likes to point fingers at Africa, but last time I recalled you have European nations overseeing and exploiting the mines, and giving tribesmen guns. Im not very certain on this but I don't think there are any African made guns or model of guns that exist. Yet they have tons of them. That is a bigger issue. First of all there is no such thing as white people. Here in the united states, its origins are lawful and nothing more, the same with the caste system. The whole world deals with nationality not color and America is not a nationality is the name of a land mass. So, your incorrect, no so there is no part of the human family that is expendable.

I found this on the net about early South Africa.

White elitism The whites felt that (and this is serious) God put the dark raced on the earth to serve them. They also realised that the only way that this state of affairs could continue was to set up a separate society where education and advancement was made practically impossible. Naturally you don't want these creatures to live among you so you also house them a respectable distance away, but not so far that they couldnot get to work for you and be paid a pittance. This whole life style was enforced by a brutal police force ans army.

I can't imagine how many innocent people were killed to enforce this way of life, which mysteriously was tried and enforced among almost every darker-skinned group of people on planet earth. The continent of Africa did NOT even have a voice in dividing the land mass up. It is not right but lets not look at the effect and become blind of the cause. If you corner a cat, he will hiss and eventually scratch you. Lets not ignore what the british and dutch committed, and how they forced the indigenous people to become displaced. The farms and land are the result of conquest which is a nasty process.

Peace and Blessings to all.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

reply to post by kaylaluv

There is nothing wrong with it but what is wrong with wanting to preserve ones race? Blacks talk about it all the time and they aren't frowned upon for it. The Chinese are huge on preserving their race but yet no backlash at them for it.

So I ask you, why is it soo bad when a white person talks about preserving their race but other races can? Isn't that a bit hypocritical?
You need to check my post on page 2...there is no pure ''black'' race in America, and where have you heard blacks talking about preserving the ''race''?

Here you go. One of my favorite people, in fact- but that was back when people- Black & White, still had some common sense. It's sad what self destructive, brainwashed sheep we've become.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by KentuckyMan

You have a very valid point, but most won't admit that. That, or they will play the guilt card, and claim it's deserved. Just look at how whites are treated these days. Not "reverse racism", either, just plain old racism. Now, I don't really care who someone marries, and even encouraged my oldest to date a black guy in HS. He was really nice, smart, polite, etc. They were only friends, though. My maid of honor was black, and my oldest called her daughter a "cousin". Still, there is nothing wrong with being proud of OUR heritage, either, and no, we did NOT cause more pain, suffering, etc, than all the other races. That claim by some is a flat out lie. Not one race is innocent of problems. There are only four - Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid, and Aborigine (I think it's still called a separate race). Maybe the Aborigine are more innocent - not familiar with their history, but any race that's widespread has caused wars, suffering, taken slaves, conquered people, and so forth. That's a human race problem, not a white one.

It is at the point, though, that people need to stand up for our culture, too. It isn't "multiculturalism", or "tolerance" to accept all BUT white. Plus, before someone does something for any particular group, they need to ask themselves, "Would I think this was racist, if I substituted 'white' for whatever group name I represent?" If so, can't do it.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

quote; there is nothing wrong with being proud of our heritage either: end quote

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join