It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extermination of the white race

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Race is not a sociological concept, it is biological. Look at the facts, or read the entire thread.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Actually in the case of humans it is a social construct, You can't point to definitive differences between so called races, and you sure as hell an not use genetics. Again I say this as someone with a working knowledge in several sciences (as i n I've worked using my PhD (chemistry) and masters (Biochem, specifically Bioinformatics)).

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I like how someone thinks just stating "It's fact!!" somehow it makes it so.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by paganini

Indeed I want to see these "facts"
Race is not even a scientific term.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Re-reading what I wrote = looking at the facts.

Sometimes I say ignorant stuff, this thread was not one of them times.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noinden
reply to post by kimish

Actually in the case of humans it is a social construct, You can't point to definitive differences between so called races, and you sure as hell an not use genetics. Again I say this as someone with a working knowledge in several sciences (as i n I've worked using my PhD (chemistry) and masters (Biochem, specifically Bioinformatics)).

With all due respect you have failed to look at the facts, How can forensic pathologist determine the race of an individual through skeletal remains without seeing the color of their skin? But yet they do, correct?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Anti racism is anti white.

Read through every post of this thread and prove me wrong,

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Intermixing of race does not guarantee a healthier offspring
evolution does not longer apply to humans
for evolution to occur it has to go through hundreds or thousands of years
and there has to be survival of the fittest
this is not the case with humans any more
so no, nothing says that the tan people from the future will be any better off than
humans are today

race, ethnicity, breed, whatever you want to call it does exist
the question is how big of a difference there is
is it just the color of your skin or is it deeper? no one really knows at this point
the skin is just an organ, but so too is the brain

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerk_Idiot

I was not against the law when it was put in place. I was for it. However what I am talking about is people today, right now, people who have posted in this thread. To allow racism today or to turn your face away from it be it against black, brown, red, yellow, white, or purple if any are around is what I am against. There has been a swing from racism against blacks, women, gays, browns, to a racism against men who are whites. I expect not to be around much longer so it will not affect me. However it is still wrong no matter WHO racism and discrimination is done to. Period. Society was all for racism and discrimination against blacks in the 60's and it was wrong. Society is starting to pick a new group that it is all for racism and discrimination now and that is as wrong. Society and the general public saying it is ok is STILL not acceptable to me today as it was not acceptable to me in the 60's.

I don't know about the work places but in universities with affirmative action the majority is still white.
asians are also a big chunk of students in universities
the funny thing is that affirmative actions do not help asians either. Many schools actually set higher standards for asians
In universities, blacks and latinos are still a very small minority

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
survival of the fittest still exists. It's just survival of the greediest now, which will soon be replaced by survival of the smartest because intelligence will eventually trump wealth in power, just as wealth trumped ability during survival of the fittest.

What is intelligence though? The ability to screw everyone else over or the wisdom to not screw your own self over by screwing other people over?

Only God or karma will decide that as we wait for a new age... and there WILL be a new age.

Knowledge will prevail... the question is if morality will prevail with it.

Instead of trying to learn how to be more conniving (because I could have material things given to me if I pursued such a lifestyle) I put my money on morality being a key piece in the puzzle simply because i wouldn't want it any other way.

I may not survive but when I go I will be drowning in enough self righteousness that I may not even feel it. Not for my achievements I'm afraid, but for all the potential I know they've ripped from the hands of others that I can't be blamed for. You can't blame the ones with hands tied, but at least I can see now.

I see a bunch of fools.

We may never see their undoing but it will come, if only by their own misery. Wiser ones will prevail than those who are still blind to the ghastly reflections in their mirrors. It's like having an odor that one's own nose has gotten used to. They just don't know how disgusting they are just yet.
edit on 28-11-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Anti racism is anti white.

uh how in the world did you conclude this?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

for survival of the fittest to work in evolution, the fittest has to kill or disable the weak and reproduce more
more reproduction is the key here
in survival of the fittest, the price for the winner is reproduction
the rich has more power than the poor and the intelligent can win in a chess match against the dumb
but the rich nor the intelligent reproduce more than the poor or the dumb
its actually the opposite

so you could argue that humans are actually devolving and not evolving

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

To say that with that amount of certainty when there's so much conflicting evidence is a bit hasty in my opinion, I'm on the fence and I would argue that that is a scientifically sounder position, at least it's the more cautious position, to be so certain about our origins when there's so many missing pieces is nothing less than foolish in my opinion.. for all I know aliens could've been involved.

I also don't like the way you assume that I would give a crap if my ancestors were black, you're basically calling me a racist, you know nothing about me, don't judge me!
If I was offended by the idea that I might be distantly related to black people, wouldn't I be more offended by the fact that I'm most certainly distantly related to hominids that flung dung at each other........

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by quietlearner
reply to post by NotAnAspie

for survival of the fittest to work in evolution, the fittest has to kill or disable the weak and reproduce more
more reproduction is the key here
in survival of the fittest, the price for the winner is reproduction
the rich has more power than the poor and the intelligent can win in a chess match against the dumb
but the rich nor the intelligent reproduce more than the poor or the dumb
its actually the opposite

so you could argue that humans are actually devolving and not evolving

We all reproduce but the poor are easily destroyed by money. This changes our evolution, but it doesn't stop it because we will still keep going unless we destroy ourselves completely. We will not stagnate, something will eventually change for better or worse and this will shape our future selves.

You ever notice how athletically fit African Americans often are? In all of history, African people were of a hardy constitution and they were often recruited in Arab-Causasian wars for these reasons, were eventually made into slaves. Now they are the smallest race of the three large races.

They were the fittest, now they are the poorest.

Money or trade (greed) has always been a factor but now it's practically everything. Even in the days of old people still had a lot of stuff to do... even the wealthy. Now you don't have to lift a finger to have thousands of people killed whenever you want.... if only you have enough money. Don't like a city? Wipe it off the map and replace it with the type of city you like, because it's not like you have to lift a finger to even build it. You don't have to have any more muscles than what it takes to punch numbers into a keypad to be able to mess up a whole bunch of stuff.

This will effect the outcomes in life. That is fundamentally tied to our growth as a species, which IS our evolution.

We started out black in Africa. You'd think basketball players would just keep getting taller, these giants they find would have only gotten bigger and stronger... had survival of the fittest not been replaced with survival of the best salesman. Dark genes are dominant, light genes recessive but lo and behold... the world isn't black, is it?

How do explain that? It is completely contrary to science.

What actually happened is everybody got weaker and whiter. Caucasians are the largest group. How is that possible? With the way that those with no access to contraception breed, with the way intermixing should be making whites darker and black people who marry as equally purely dark... how does it happen? African people, great runners, good teeth... even the poor could prove they were survivors with very little... and now they are rampant with disease. The richest continent in the world... is the poorest.

How?

One word... Money.

That's what did all of this. That's why you live in a white man's world because it doesn't make sense any other way and we all know that big old money is the tool that was used in doing all this.

It literally shaped the world we live in. Thats our evolution right there, that's it.

...but we're not done. We'll never be done. Things will keep shifting.

You can lift weights all day and it's not going to get rid of the elite but what can beat their game is wisdom and knowledge. Look at how big the universe is... just think if we could master the science in it... we could travel light years without seeing another soul if we felt like some time alone but we are all stuck here with each other... killing, hating, controlling each other.

The right amount of knowledge can beat this game... you don't even have to play by others stupid rules with enough knowledge.

More to back it up... we were monkey's... not real bright, then we got smarter... and smarter... and smarter.

Now even our phones are smart.

Really... Where do you think this is headed?

Back to Dumbville?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I appreciate your lengthy response and I read it entirely

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
We will not stagnate, something will eventually change for better or worse and this will shape our future selves.

when I say "evolution" I meant the Darwinian definition of evolution
where the offsprings gradually become better than the parents

There are two main fallacies in your argument

You ever notice how athletically fit African Americans often are? In all of history, African people were of a hardy constitution and they were often recruited in Arab-Causasian wars for these reasons, were eventually made into slaves. Now they are the smallest race of the three large races.

your first fallacy is to assume that the "survival of the fittest" only deals with physical prowess
but "fittest" can really mean any attribute that will let you win against others
this includes intelligence, passion, or even greed among many others

Caucasians are the largest group.

This is your second fallacy
Caucasians are not the the largest group, Asians are
I'm assuming you are talking about the world population right?
because it would not make sense to talk about population numbers in terms of evolution if you just pick one country
specially a country with a relatively short history

I think you don't really understand how evolution works (Darwinian evolution)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by quietlearner
I appreciate your lengthy response and I read it entirely

We will not stagnate, something will eventually change for better or worse and this will shape our future selves.

when I say "evolution" I meant the Darwinian definition of evolution
where the offsprings gradually become better than the parents

There are two main fallacies in your argument

your first fallacy is to assume that the "survival of the fittest" only deals with physical prowess
but "fittest" can really mean any attribute that will let you win against others
this includes intelligence, passion, or even greed among many others

Caucasians are the largest group.

This is your second fallacy
Caucasians are not the the largest group, Asians are
I'm assuming you are talking about the world population right?
because it would not make sense to talk about population numbers in terms of evolution if you just pick one country
specially a country with a relatively short history

I think you don't really understand how evolution works (Darwinian evolution)

If you want to include that in "fittest"...all those other things, then fine... go right ahead because there may very well be something to it but I wouldn't be so eager to point out "fallacies" in my argument when the "fallacies" you point out directly debase your own argument.

I never heard the word "fallacy" made to sound so silly.

So, basically you are saying that's all survival of the fittest so that means we are still totally operating on survival, scratch your original argument then I guess. Any more "fallacies" we want to point out?

I had no intentions of giving you a hard time because I hadn't taken offense to anything you said, just wanted to throw some conjecture your way for exploratory conversation
... but when it comes to a hard time, I'm always ready for one.

Don't let this get to your nerves now. It shouldn't be taken that way. It ruins a real conversation... but then again so does telling me that I don't understand evolution based on two points that don't necessarily have anything to do with evolution.

Have you had a lot of conversations?.... because I have.

Caucasians are the largest race... over twice as many as there are Asians, but Asians have the largest ethnic group- Han Chinese.

"because it would not make sense to talk about population numbers in terms of evolution if you just pick one country"

Thank You Captain Obvious and I have no idea why you feel so generous with this completely arbitrary point but I think I'll be taking my discussion tips from other sources now.

Couple of things I see now is the reason why I originally took your comment about evolution no longer moving as kind of a stunted statement is because not only do YOU not understand evolution if you think it has simply stopped but the reason you come to these conclusions is because you don't really understand the world in general if you don't understand what an Imperialistic colonizing crusading baby factory the Catholic church has been running for ages.

How are you supposed to know any of this or figure any of this out?! You don't know what the hell is going on.

So I guess I will leave you alone so you can go do your homework or whatever before you regret replying back to me because at this rate, it's gonna happen.

edit on 29-11-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by KentuckyMan

Correlations:
Egotism controls sentimentalism.
Prosperity controls intelligence.
Poverty controls athleticism.
Climate controls race.
Environment controls all.

I hope that you are able to understand the correlations I've made for you. I didn't want to make seemingly racist remarks just to help you understand that race is not an issue.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

If you want to include that in "fittest"...all those other things, then fine... go right ahead because there may very well be something to it but I wouldn't be so eager to point out "fallacies" in my argument when the "fallacies" you point out directly debase your own argument.

no they don't, I think you don't understand my argument

So, basically you are saying that's all survival of the fittest so that means we are still totally operating on survival, scratch your original argument then I guess. Any more "fallacies" we want to point out?

I was describing what my definition of "fittest" is
not saying that we live in survival mode

I had no intentions of giving you a hard time because I hadn't taken offense to anything you said, just wanted to throw some conjecture your way for exploratory conversation
... but when it comes to a hard time, I'm always ready for one.

No hard time, its all good

Don't let this get to your nerves now. It shouldn't be taken that way. It ruins a real conversation... but then again so does telling me that I don't understand evolution based on two points that don't necessarily have anything to do with evolution.

It's not on my nerves though it seems it's in yours
saying you don't understand evolution was rude of me I apologize

Caucasians are the largest race... over twice as many as there are Asians, but Asians have the largest ethnic group- Han Chinese.

Caucasians are not the largest race or ethnicity or breed or however you wanna split the human colors
Asians are
a quick look at population numbers will tell you so
the chinese make sure asians are the most numerous

Couple of things I see now is the reason why I originally took your comment about evolution no longer moving as kind of a stunted statement is because not only do YOU not understand evolution if you think it has simply stopped but the reason you come to these conclusions is because you don't really understand the world in general if you don't understand what an Imperialistic colonizing crusading baby factory the Catholic church has been running for ages.

I did say evolution has stopped, I clarified on my last post I meant the Darwinian definition of evolution
humans will still change, through mutations and whatnot
I'm not saying humans in 100k years will look the same as the modern human

How are you supposed to know any of this or figure any of this out?! You don't know what the hell is going on.

So I guess I will leave you alone so you can go do your homework or whatever before you regret replying back to me because at this rate, it's gonna happen.

you are right I don't absolutely know that I'm 100% correct
does anyone do?
and why would I regret replaying back? I come here for intelligent discussion and if someone proves that I'm wrong I will be glad to change opinions
but at this rate I think our discussion is pretty much over
I'm out
edit on 29-11-2012 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund
reply to post by Misoir

What era do you live in? It is 2012.

I love that Leftist line “it is year X why haven’t you submitted to my views already?!” It makes me
every time.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by KentuckyMan
But the point is millions of years of my white breeding is gone for ever.It took millions of years for me to be born white because none in my family tree mixed.
But i broke the mold and threw away what millions of year's of my family tree never did for love.
Selfish of me in a way if you think of it that way.

I'm haven't read through all 16 pages of this so forgive me if this has been pointed out but anthropologically speaking there have only been caucasian people for about 12,000 years. Maybe 15,000 so your "millions of years of white breeding" is a fallacy at the very best. Your post almost reads like an apology letter to your forbearers for dilluting their purity. You may not hate non whites but you certainly come off as self loathing for having nonwhite offspring. Instead of worrying about what ifs focus on loving your children and inparting good morals on them instead of resenting them for being a constant reminder that you're a race traitor.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join