It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extermination of the white race

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
That's racist, all right, and not to mention shallow. If, in 100,000 years, everyone on earth has darker skin than you, this magical pale elven race will have become simply a discarded shade of paint on the palette of evolution. There is more variety to come. Embrace change!
Or go on and keep hoping that a huge segment of the population continues to have the creamiest skin in the cemetery for millions of years to come...

edit on 28-11-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
**I want to add a disclaimer. I do not hate people of other races simply because they are not White. All people regardless of race, sex, religion, or sexuality will receive my respect. But that does not mean I will apologize for my beliefs or for my race just as I would never expect them to apologize for theirs. Blacks, Asians, Indians, Arabs, etc... Should be proud of their race just as I am proud of mine and I would never want anything less.**

I applaud the OP and agree with his sentiments. The whole “we are humans” thing is a bit tiresome. No, I had no idea we were humans it was my thought that you were an orangutan and me a giraffe. The point is not whether we are all humans the point is of the different races. Did you know that humans have 99.5% similar genetic material? “Exactly, see we are all the same” you say. Alright but also remember that humans share 98.5% of the same genetic material with monkeys. See how important even a 1.5% difference is? How it means we can walk upright, talk, do complex mathematics, understand philosophy, etc... And they can hurl feces at each other and swing around in trees.

People say all the time “we need more diversity” and yet all I have seen from the same “pro-diversity” crowd is cheers for our God-given diversity to disappear. Who really supports diversity here? I say we should keep the races separated. They want all races the same. I say we allow more people self-determination through strengthened national independence. They support more globalization and an end to borders. I say people should be encouraged to protect and preserve their languages, traditions, and customs in their own lands. They support spreading “democracy, equality, and freedom”, all Western values, to the world and simultaneously bringing in foreign cultures to our nations where they slowly lose their language and identity. I see each person, culture, and difference as a value to be cherished and preserved, they see those things as barriers to be broken.

But what is truly behind this thin veil of supposed equality is actually hatred. They cannot admit their plans and desires or else people would rise up against them so it is played off as a morality game. In this game they set boundaries and make you play within them, go outside and you will be sure to hear “bigot, xenophobe, nativist” and their most powerful word – “racist”. That dreaded R word will make any decent White person flee to the corner in shame. It is meant to ostracize a person into conformity; it works on man’s natural inclinations towards acceptance and White man’s tendencies toward good will.

We hear of White man being the monster of history. It sounds like people just got back from a New Black Panther Rally with a mind like a parrot. And yet they conveniently forget so many things it really makes me pity them. “White man enslaved Black people” and yet Black people enslaved White people, Arabs enslaved Whites and Blacks and even sold White slaves to Blacks, Blacks set up the Ivory Coast like a McDonald’s drive thru for Whites to purchase Blacks being sold by their fellow Blacks, Indian tribes would continuously fight and enslave each other. “But White man fought wars for greed” And yet Indians would loot and plunder their fellow tribes, Africans would do the same to each other, Arabs would plunder Europe, and Asians would plunder Europe.

Have we forgotten our history? From about the 3rd century A.D. through the 15th century A.D. Europe was under the assault of Genghis Khan and the armies of Islam. “Oh but Europe did the crusades” And yet they fail to mention how it was the armies under the green flag which took Judea from the Byzantine Greeks, Egypt from the Greco-Romans, North Africa from Rome, Spain, and even southeast Europe. Not until the 19th century did the Ottomans finally leave their European claims in Bulgaria, Romania, Greece, and former Yugoslavia.

What does any person with a fully functioning brain conclude from the above? “That you are a raging bigoted racist redneck?” No, no, good try though. We see that man, all men, are “guilty” of these crimes. What makes White people different? Well when we were being assaulted from the South and East by Asians and Moslems we were cut off from global trade so we had to look towards the oceans. That is what the Kings did. Because of that we became the greatest sea farers and explorers the world has ever known. We became the most powerful with the greatest global reach because of that. Upon reflection the White race was very benevolent to the other races if you consider what we were capable of. Within a few generations the entirety of the American Indian stock could have been entirely wiped out along with the Africans. Yet that is not what we did. Instead we built civil governments, schools, churches, hospitals, industries, commerce, and modern civilization in these barbaric lands which we shared with the other races.

The response of the other races was? Consider Rhodesia. It was the most developed country in all of Africa. The Africans were not treated as equals but they were given education, medicine, and access to modern tools which would have otherwise been denied them. Their response was? “Kill all White people!” They now have runaway inflation, a corrupt government, an AIDS epidemic, a failed state, and horrible, if any, education. Then you have other countries say things like “death to the West” before relocating here with their six children to take advantage of our health care, welfare, and other components of civil society lacking in their third world homelands which they blame on the White man. While here many turn to violent crime such as robbery, murder, and rape, they get involved in drug dealing and sex trafficking. They call “racism” if you point any of this out while the state lets them run around like this, invite more in, tell the White natives they are nasty bigots to disagree with the state, and then have these same immigrants (legal and illegal) tell us they are here to do the jobs we will not and that they built our countries. All the while Leftist useful idiots parade through the streets calling for “anti-racism”.

Funny how when a Leftist says they support multiculturalism and “diversity” they only mean for White, Western countries. If we say we want our country to remain our own they call us “extremists” and say “we are all human”. But they will not raise their voice to condemn Japan and Korea for their exclusionist policies; I never hear them call the Japanese right-wing extremists and xenophobic bigots. They do not call for Japan to open its borders. They do not say we need more immigration into Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, or Asia. Why would they say something like that? Their agenda is not universal application of equality it is specific, targeted application of slow, calculated genocide.

I have no loyalty to man. In fact, I have never even met “man” before. Would anyone introduce me? For my knowledge is limited to encountering Americans, Frenchman, Germans, Britons, Italians, Mexicans, Cubans, and Nigerians; I have never met this “man” before. I have met White men, Black men, Asian men, Indian men, and Arab men, but never “man”.

Leftists are at heart slave moralists. They are unable to be real men and women so they hide behind ridiculous causes to tear down and eliminate those stronger than them. They know that before a Crusader, King, or Medieval peasant they are nothing and will forever be nothing. These people have been unchained from the caste and set loose to feed upon the riches of those better than them. They mock, hiss, and hate only because they are inferior; perhaps they are smarter but that does not matter because in the real world they would perish long before real men and women. Subconsciously they know this is true and hate it, they despise this fact, the fact of being weak, worthless, and forgettable. In their life they will merely breathe, eat, have sex, and die. No one will remember them nor are they worth remembering. That is why the Leftists always want to straddle the fence, to play in both camps. He will defend the out-group and attack the in-group only because he knows thanks to the in-group the out-group cannot hurt him and hopes that the in-group will not realize what he is doing and execute him on grounds of treason.

Anti-racism is codeword for anti-White.

edit on 11/28/2012 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KentuckyMan

~SNIP~
...But the fact remains at the rate we are mixing our own race out of existence i give us maybe 50 to 75 year's before we are a endangered species. ~SNIP~

This is where I stopped reading....

I hate this thread. It's disgusting.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I want everyone to calm down.

Good.

(pours cup of tea, okay, it's scotch, but don't interupt)

Now imagine 300 years from now.

We're all the same colour.

But the timbre of our voices is different.
or
Our eye colours are different.

Skin, tone, eye colour, hair length, hair colour, (can you curl your tongue?)

it doesn't matter.

We'll always find a way to distinguish the differences instead of focusing on the similarities.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GrimReaper86

Actually like many on here I suggest you read the whole thread before posting.
Maybe then you will know that I talked about groups having different abilities before and for that I was called a racist. Now you are calling me a racist for using the generic term white for a group of different traits. Did you not get the memo? Pointing out that different groups of people, most easily identified by their skin color, have different capabilities then others with a different skin color as a group is considered racist on here. You should be ashamed of yourself for such RACIST knowledge. Just as I was told to be. Find out the whole story before you accuse me of racism you racist.

That last sentence is a play on words. Like I said if you had bothered to read the whole thread you would have known I attempted to point out that there is more then just skin difference in particular groups of people. Just as you are trying to point that out to me. What I have found, just like you, is that when a different opionion is offered then the PC one on this site that people like you will always end up trying to play the racist card. The funny thing is you are accusing me of racism using a argument that I agree with but have been accused of racism for pointing it out.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

As I said in an earlier post tribes from the same race war with one-another.

We will always find something to fight about.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Misoir, thank you for the history lesson, and yes people have been conditioned to hate the European culture, they overlook the rest.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Let me think...
135 souls got off the Mayflower------------- 42 of those died in the first year.
13 of the 18 married woman passed away.

Reason dictates that either the majority of the adult "White" males had to marry "Breed" with Nataive American women, or their own daughters.

Anyone who believes there's such thing as a "Pure" any-kind of race is simply delusional
edit on 28-11-2012 by MajorMayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Eye colour nails and hair, have their dominant and recessive trait as well.

It will eventually narrows down. Well genetically speaking anyway, i'm not sure of what the real world possibilities are.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Well i guess British empire of 300-500 years of occupation in many countries would be conditioning to hate.

I guess people will merge with Korean or Japan cultures as well, if they occupy some countries for centuries.

Just looking at history.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

It seems to me that this thread is more than just about the color of someone's skin. What it IS about is ethnocentrism and intolerance of differences on a basic level.

The OP says he thinks white people will be an edangered species in 300 yrs or so... obviously to ignorant to understand that humans are all one species. It wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if ignorant people became extinct... couldn't happen soon enough for my liking.

Don't even get me started on Misoir's response above... reads like a transcript from a Sk*nhe@d rally.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

And the Chinese did genetic tests and were WRONG. Everyone comes out of Africa, it is proven, genetically. Get over it. Your ancestors were black Africans.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Why do people care about color at all. Nobody should be descriminated at all based on color. Do you hate persons who wear a blue jacket because you might like green? In the future me might even be able to change our color/bodies and frankly be whatever color we want. Does the apperance really matter that much? Do you have the same issue about people who are short och have higher bmi or lower bmi? Do you feel fear/disconnection because of differences of skin or culture?

From my own experiance in my life I will say I feel a bit disconnected with being human at all based on the low ideals this placed has shown me. From my point of view I am very dissapointed with humanity as a whole but they are people who are ok.
edit on 28-11-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Yup, Storm front of ATS is alive and kicking. and their ever failing code.

"omg help, 1.4 Billion people are constantly getting raped and forced to marry other people. we are doomed"

The natives Indians with their 0.000705% population are not even complaining but we suppose to worry about 20.25% of the population?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerk_Idiot

I read all of your op, perhaps I just didn't understand it the way you intended it or perhaps I simply don't agree.

Either way, I don't know that I share the concern you seem to be expressing in your op nor do I really give a # about dung beetles, I do disagree that with the point you were trying to make with dung beetles in that I still feel as though a dung beetle is a species and not a race....a race would be like the varying colors among dung beetles. And often times the loss of a species has various environmental impacts that effect vastly more then the one species trying to be protected. I doubt you can say the same of white skin color or any other skin color for that matter. If one race disappears, just the color, not the people themselves. Then I doubt it would have any effect on the environment of other species at all. So while it may seem stupid to you to be more concerned with a species of beetle then a race/color of a species a man it doesn't seem stupid to me at all. As long as the people of that race/color don't actually disappear as far as the people behind those colors are concerned then I don't see an issue. The color may change but the people will still carry their history.

Based on your last response though, I have begun to believe we may be saying the same thing in different ways and perhaps we are misunderstanding each other or maybe I'm just misunderstanding you.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GrimReaper86

That very well maybe correct. Let me try it this way. Human is a species not a race. Race is a color just like the different colors of dung beetles. Each came about for a variety of reasons and in doing so developed different abilities, some obvious, some not so obvious, however those abilities are still there. I do not claim to know what all the abilities of each group are, or which will be better for the future. I DO believe that eliminating any race and their abilities is bad for the human species. That is the scientific part.

The racist part is that if that race as we call it was any other then white there would be a public outcry about racism. If you have read all the posts and do not see that go back and replace the word white with black or brown and I think you will be able to see it. I have fought racism and fought for EQUAL rights for over 40yrs. I have watched over the years as equality started to be accomplished, and was proud. What I had forgot was that the pendalume swings both ways.
What I have seen in these threads and on the street and even in the news how it is now going to far the other way. There have posters on this thread who have said it is time for the blacks to get their revenge on the whites. Another only a few minutes ago went on about how 300-500 yrs of colonism generates a lot of hate as if that is ok. I did not fight to replace the white race with another color. I fought for ALL races to be equal.

I hope that explains it better. Now I have to go see the doctor and see how much longer I have to live. I STILL will not believe her though. The doctors told me I had no chance of staying alive 37yrs ago but I am still here for my sins.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

Yup, Storm front of ATS is alive and kicking. and their ever failing code.

"omg help, 1.4 Billion people are constantly getting raped and forced to marry other people. we are doomed"

The natives Indians with their 0.000705% population are not even complaining but we suppose to worry about 20.25% of the population?

I have to think that it's all about fear...

People like Misoir like to think that there is some intellectual rationality to their contention that "the races should be kept separate" (paraphrased), but it's really just fear.... pure and simple.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerk_Idiot

Hey sorry, im going to pick on your genetics here.

I do not claim to know what all the abilities of each group are, or which will be better for the future. I DO believe that eliminating any race and their abilities is bad for the human species. That is the scientific part.

Why would two beetles mixing would ELIMINATE an ability?

An Example:

Beetle A can fly. Beetle B can't fly.

Offspring either fly or don't fly.

Science does not eliminate Abilities for no reason. because having something more than average would PUSH FORTH the ability because nature would think that ability is helping it survive.

Nature would keep perfecting things, does not take away. But leave the weak to die when the time for test comes. In this case, a Flood, and all beetles with wings would fly, and move onto breed more winged Beetles while the ones without would slowly perish.

edit: This is genetics pattern, in real life there are human intervention, thats give you pseudo ability like immunization from vaccine(not perfected yet).

edit on 11/28/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Fear of what exactly? Am I afraid of Black people because they are Black? Do you think I tremble every time a Black person walks by me, thinking he will mug me? That would be ridiculous. Statistically while Blacks represent a disproportionate share of the crime in this country they are not all thieves, rapists, or whatever. Just like not all Asians are good at math. Nor are all Arabs walking around with a suicide vest on. Perhaps some people believe that but not me.

Is it fear of change? Change is necessary, change always happens. To fear change is like fearing a cold breeze marking the start of autumn. It is irrational. But opposing 'change for change’s sake' is not irrational nor is it irrational to want change directed towards proper ends. The fact is that politically and religiously I am a Reactionary. I do not believe in racial equality or even equality within the same race or in areas that do not pertain to race. Just as I reject democracy, secularism, globalization, capitalism, and feminism. Hierarchy, tradition, organic unity, and classicism are my beliefs. But then, I guess, that all stems from my irrational fear as well.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Is it fear of change? Change is necessary, change always happens. To fear change is like fearing a cold breeze marking the start of autumn. It is irrational. But opposing 'change for change’s sake' is not irrational nor is it irrational to want change directed towards proper ends. The fact is that politically and religiously I am a Reactionary. I do not believe in racial equality or even equality within the same race or in areas that do not pertain to race. Just as I reject democracy, secularism, globalization, capitalism, and feminism. Hierarchy, tradition, organic unity, and classicism are my beliefs. But then, I guess, that all stems from my irrational fear as well.

That sounds like something someone from the Taliban would say.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join