It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Against Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
First off, death, dying, and dead are all fictions and lies. There is no such thing as death. There is no such thing as dying. There is no such thing as dead. People who tell you otherwise are in a conspiracy against life in that they will tell a lie against life. Life does not stop. Life is time. Time is an ongoing moment that goes forward. That is what life is! You can not leave what you are. So stop getting upset at so-called suicidal people. For they are not going to kill themselves actually, and you should have known this since life goes on. And stop getting upset at so-called murderers. For they have never taken a life away from existence ever, and you should have known this since life can not be killed. Once life started there was no way of stopping it. Don't let the lies go on any further. For there is honestly no such thing as killing. You can hurt a person, but you can't kill them. Crimes such as murder such be changed to just assualt.

What killer? You can only open the door for someone to pass through back to their original lifetime. Death, dying and dead are all fictions and lies, like I said at the beginning. This alternative lifetime here you have is not your original lifetime. That, you should be able to tell, too.

One way or the other, you are going to exit life 2 for life original.

Which of you still think death, dying, and dead are real things? And how come? Don't you know yet that you are a spirit/soul before you are a physical human being?

edit on 27-11-2012 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

So stop getting upset at so-called suicidal people.

tragedy is, the suicidal don't realise, they are likely other-directed and driven into suicide with no own fault.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hmmm well from what i've noticed, Humans take their relationships very seriously..especially with other humans. Whether it be friendship, family, lovers, coworkers, even people you don't know, those people are inhibiting a physical body, which may or may not contain what some may define as a soul. I'm not going to claim to understand how the brain or human consciousness works, nor do i want to get into a discussion of that matter.

I'm just saying, these human bodies that we live in, we also die in. And whether someone's soul lives on, and life goes on, that "person" will never be back. Maybe in another form, but chances are you're not going to see them again, unless you believe in the concept of fate, which isn't ridiculous imo. So to pretty much imply that people are wrong for being upset with murderers is either an extremely delusional outlook, or maybe you're just trying to get us think, or maybe this is just a poor attempt trolling. Whatever the case may be is fine with me.

Oh, and on the note of suicide, it's the same thing really. When you take your own life and there's still people who care about you, it's extremely selfish to go like that, because whether you care or not your death is going to affect those who cared about you, and they might not ever get over that. So unless the pain is unbearable, suicide is the easy way out, and you can bet that your "soul" ain't going to be too happy with your decision.

Yes, life goes on, but i am under the belief that as far as we know, this is our one life, and so we should live it to the fullest. Maybe there's a heaven, maybe there's reincarnation, or maybe once you die you're just dead and that's that.
edit on 27-11-2012 by littlefinch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
You use the same words as occultists do, and it's extension the New Age movement, to justify and rationalise genocide - that one is not really "killing" innocent life but rather sending them back to la-la land so that they can 'spiritually mature'

THOU SHALT NOT MURDER.

Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, Hebrews 9:27

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I kinda agree with this thread, and kinda don't. It's my personal opinion that you're looking at it the wrong way. Missing the forest for the trees, as it were.

See, death ISN'T an end. It's a CHANGE. Just because we don't know what it changes into, doesn't mean it's something to fear. We've always feared the unknown, but too much fear of the unknown leads to fear of progress, fear of moving forward. If you're always afraid there's a waterfall around the bend, how will you ever find the paradise that waterfall may lead to?

People fear the unexpected. That's why they fear death - not because of what they know, but because of what they anticipate. And really, that says more about them than anything else. A man who has lived a full life, loved a hundred women, seen the best of the world and its very worst, and has done everything he ever dreamed of accomplishing...that man is ready for death. He will embrace it like an old friend.

But a miser who has scrounged every penny for fear of not having what he wants in life, who has scorned love and compassion and wouldn't know kindness if it kissed him...that man will fear death because he fears not having control. He fears the loss of opportunity, that he may never have another chance to live the life or do the things he secretly wishes he had done.

Those who fear death often only fear it because they have not yet lived. It's when you're truly alive that you understand exactly what death is all about. So it's not necessarily a conspiracy against life - it's more a denial of regret. Denial of the fact that we didn't do what we could have done.

If you want to come to peace with death and ending, then give yourself a reason to be satisfied with life.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
While I do believe much the same as you, not everyone does.
Trying to make them is like hard core bible believers telling you their way is the only way.

As far as people getting upset, It's loss. The loss of their loved one, in a way that to them seems too early, too selfishly, ect. I totally understand that. It hurts the ones still here.

Everyone grieves in their own way. How do you know that is not what they are suppose to do, in this form??
edit on 27-11-2012 by chiefsmom because: sp

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

You use the same words as occultists do, and it's extension the New Age movement, to justify and rationalise genocide - that one is not really "killing" innocent life but rather sending them back to la-la land so that they can 'spiritually mature'

You speak like the rest of the ignorant fear-mongers here. "If one Muslim is found hurting an innocent person, that makes their entire family Satanic and their entire race a nation of terrorists." Meanwhile, halfway around the world, a Muslim boy is helping an elderly woman cross the street and another is reading to his little sister.

Do not stereotype. It reveals more about your ignorance than anyone you may talk about.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Well, since my definition of death is someone moving on from their Earthy body to the spirit realm, yeah... death is real. My sister died 10 years ago. No matter how many times I call her phone, she still won't answer. I miss her.

Grief is the death within ourselves, of the part of ourselves that communed with the person who passed on.

top topics

join