It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge to all ATS Members - Conspiracy Gauntlet 2012 - Where is the best answer?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The 2012 Conspiracy Gauntlet. I throw down the glove in a challenge. Provide a better answer to any conspiracy on ATS. At the end of the thread, we will compare. Bring your best answers. My prediction is that all the answers you can muster will be best answered by the Bible. Do you accept this challenge, or walk away as in ignorance? I say, "Deny Ignorance!"

Here are the rules.

1) You must provide one conspiracy from ATS in the form of a topic.
2) You must provide the problem statement (What is the problem?).
3) You must provide the solution statement (What is the answer?).
4) You must state a source of the problem (Who is ultimately to blame?).

After you provide the conspiracy, I will answer the four questions with a Biblical perspective.

The challenge is this: Where can we find the best answer to the third question. I will make the claim here that the Bible holds the ONLY answer we can rely on.

Here is the first conspiracy to get us started.

1) UNDERGROUND BUNKERS
2) Our money is being wasted on the Elite constructing bunkers to hide from judgment.
3) Seek God and His authority and use the money to feed the starving and clothe the poor.
4) Fallen Beings that corrupted Earth.

Isaiah 2

17 The arrogance of man will be brought low
and human pride humbled;
the Lord alone will be exalted in that day,
18 and the idols will totally disappear.

19 People will flee to caves in the rocks
and to holes in the ground
from the fearful presence of the Lord
and the splendor of his majesty,
when he rises to shake the earth.

20 In that day people will throw away
to the moles and bats
their idols of silver and idols of gold,
which they made to worship.

21 They will flee to caverns in the rocks
and to the overhanging crags
from the fearful presence of the Lord
and the splendor of his majesty,
when he rises to shake the earth.

Revelation 6

15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us[f] from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of their[g] wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

edit on 27-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
1)bible thumpers suffer from Psychosis
2)they inflict humanity with it crushing the most beautiful thing there is...an open mind
3)politely ask them to leave me alone with their bs
4)those who still do this

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by waveydavey

That's epic .... and if I could give you a million more stars for that, I would.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
(1) Pokeclipse. There is a way into Pokeworld
(2) We are able to go to Pokeworld and meet real Pokemons
(3) Their about as real as fiction in you're bibile so I see the relation.
(4) ...Source

It seems people on this site haven't really grasped what Pokeclipse actually means. People are skeptical of our site mainly because it's so similar to the name of another site, Digiclipse. I can't remember the exact detail, but Digiclipse believes in the Digiclipse, an event in which people are able to go to the Digiworld.

Pokeclipse means nothing. The original site was founded on the the 17th of October, 2005. It was formed by a group of close friends. On the 17th of October 2005, there was a partial lunar eclipse. Because of that, it's called Pokeclipse. That is the only reason- we do not believe that a Pokeclipse will happen. Instead, we're trying to find our way to the Pokeworld with our own strength.

Today was a sad day. Pentium, a user on the Digiclipse forums, told us he had made a mistake when looking for the Digital World. The hopes of pictures of the Digital world have been diminished.

Why does this bother us? I've been checking the Digiclipse forum for a while now, as I believe we're fighting for the same cause. A way to get to another dimension to fulfill our dreams. I had hoped that if they got any closer to finding the pathway to the digiworld, we could take notes on what they did, and maybe find a way into the Pokeworld. Many people on this site (and ofcourse, the previous site before the raids) don't like Digimon. But that is not what this is about. Finding the pathway to the digiworld is fulfilling your dreams, and finding a way to meet up with our Lifelong partners. So even though it seems like this is a sad day for only the Digiclipse forums, it's also a sad day for us.

Source

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity.
When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lasvegasteddy
1)bible thumpers suffer from Psychosis
2)they inflict humanity with it crushing the most beautiful thing there is...an open mind
3)politely ask them to leave me alone with their bs
4)those who still do this

I Whole heartedly Concur S+F

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The bible doesn't provide answers or solutions to anything.. It's not a book of facts, it's a book of stories and ideas ..beautiful one moment, horrific the next..

There is simply no answers in the bible.. if you want answers you have to look to reality.. science, reasoning and an open mind are your best tools there.

Nice try though.. kinda
edit on 11/27/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I can too look for life's answer in the Harry Potter series and Twilight series. If i really look hard.

Bible is nothing but an attempt at describing world around them(few miles/local) before it was overtaken by manipulative men and converted into a tale to control the masses.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I see "Enochwasright" and I know that s/he will find a way to promote this "bible"-thing. Again. And again.

Thank you. We have seen it. We don't want it.

Yesterday I read a nice explanation about the view of an atheist about christianity..

"A christian asked me what it was like to be an atheist.
I asked him if he believed in Islam.
He said, "no."
I said, "Like that."

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
I see "Enochwasright" and I know that s/he will find a way to promote this "bible"-thing. Again. And again.

Thank you. We have seen it. We don't want it.

Yesterday I read a nice explanation about the view of an atheist about christianity..

"A christian asked me what it was like to be an atheist.
I asked him if he believed in Islam.
He said, "no."
I said, "Like that."

Dawkins or Hitchens said something similar.. he said we're all atheists when it comes to other religions ..
edit on 11/27/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Yup, Atheist just lacks belief in one more religion then the religious.

Assuming the major 6 religions...A Christian is "85%" Atheist, "70%" Atheists if he believes in Judaism as well.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

1) UNDERGROUND BUNKERS
2) Our money is being wasted on the Elite constructing bunkers to hide from judgment.
3) Seek God and His authority and use the money to feed the starving and clothe the poor.
4) Fallen Beings that corrupted Earth.

Ok...let's take a bite at this.

2) So these elitist nimrods obviously think they can hide from God in some bunker. How crazy are they huh?
3) Those that believeth, shall be saved...if I'm not mistaken. No need to clothe or feed them. The judgement is near anyway.
4) The earth is corrupted by man...full stop.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I don't understand why religious people want others to join their view. You rarely if ever see atheists standing in front of a church waiting for a service to end so they can preach atheism to the congregation.

The bible is there if you want to read it go ahead but stop pushing your beliefs on others.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mycomputer

Because they all have a mission from God...and that is to make you see the "light".

The Bible has all the answers, so naturally, they want you to have that knowledge. It's actually a humanitarian agenda.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

'Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires.
2 peter 3:3

Divide and conquer - has never seemed so appropriate than this thread,

Pathetic, disrespectful and so "why does my belief in something upset your belief in nothing"

Come to the debate ring ladies - see if you can really take the heat.

edit on 27-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: everyone in this thread snips me!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

There is really little point in debating such issues. Both sides will remain on their non/beliefs. Faith is undebatable. Reasoning is debatable, but unfortunately devout religious people don't like that word...reason.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

There is really little point in debating such issues. Both sides will remain on their non/beliefs. Faith is undebatable. Reasoning is debatable, but unfortunately devout religious people don't like that word...reason.

Yet try and tell me UFO's are not real, other-worldly or otherwise!.
Ghosts - they exist.
Buddhist levitation - there's another conundrum

I could go on......all is not what it seems brother.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Those things are very probable, however lacking real evidence. In my mind...I accept them as probable realities.

We obviously misunderstood each other.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

This was a post I made earlier this evening - you and I are similar.

I dunno......I'm thinking that if a human breeds with a human the result is a ...............human!
If you have skin and a heart beat, I love you.
What's the problem?
(Maori by the way, married to an Irish lass, resulting in 2 Aussie kids - God bless multiculturalism)

We are two sides of the same coin. Suffice to say, I genuinely admire your posts - I like honesty, even if it is brutal.
edit on 27-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: spelling / grammar

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Why would people flee to caves and underground bunkers? Let's think of a completely logical answer for this. Hmmmm.... maybe they will be hiding from the sun? That's a perfectly reasonable answer don't you think? The sun seems to have gotten hotter over the past couple of months, these freak storms like Sandy pop up, earthquakes are happening more frequently, the ice caps are getting smaller, etc.

The sun is getting more active and maybe in the next few months it starts to really flare up and that's when TPTB go to their bunkers? That's a much more reasonable answer than saying god did it in my opinion. Just because the bible foresees it doesn't mean it hasn't happened before. History tends to repeat itself and that's not limited to human history.
edit on 27-11-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join