It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"the twelve" ad is pissing me off!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
god damit! everytime i read a thread on here and then go back, that #ing ad scares the hell out of me because my son left the speakers on high.

does it have to play every freaking time i go back to new topics???

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I just wrote about this Horrid Ad in another thread, hope ATS puts a stop to it ! The damm thing won't even let you turn it off until you go to a new topic. It's one thing to have Ads you have a choice to click on, it's an entirely different thing to be FORCED to listen to that screeching Ad.....I am often multi-tasking while on-line and it completely disrupts my focus......I resent that Ad being shoved down my throat !!!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Same here. I sat my laptop down and this crap came on after my daughter had the sound on. UGH

2nd

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This should be resolved shortly, sorry for the annoyance. We don't allow auto-play audio ads but, like anything else that is controlled by humans, our ad providers make mistakes once in a while. I've alerted the network serving the ad and instructed them to kill the auto-play audio.

Springer...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
WOOOOO RAGE RAGE RAGE

I started a thread about this last night hahaha I see others feel the pain of interrupted ATSing lol

RAGE RAGE RAGE

The Twelve

BURN!!!lol

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

edit on 27-11-2012 by ArtOfTrance because: double post???

top topics

join