It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas TV Airs 'Death To Israel!' Music Video Day After Agreeing To Ceasefire

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Maybe you didn't understand my question.

Yes, I know a "Zionist" movement exists, but it exists for the same reason that Muslim terrorist organizations exist.

Going into detail about who fired the first shot after the UN partition plan was announced is obviously going to fall on deaf ears here.

Unfortunately, the die hard "Zionists" and the die hard "Muslim extremists" are going to make sure there is no peace in the Middle East regardless of who tries to negotiate a deal otherwise. So, don't expect it. The radical minority will rule the majority.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

No worries...

Peace is never on the table in the Middle East. Even when it is they find some way to kill someone on both sides.. The problem I have is one getting blamed constantly while the other pushes that blame game and has also got away with the very same themselves. Did they just expect people to forget and Israel was goin to live happily ever after?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Here's the way I see it, and probably the reason I have a tendency to side with Israel. Hamas is the big problem for the moment, but that tide is getting ready to turn. All appears diplomatic right now between Israel, Jordan and Egypt, but the way of the Muslim Brotherhood is getting ready to change all of that too. Pretty soon it's not going to be about the Israelis vs. Palestinians. It' going to be every Arab nation ganging up on Israel for the land and the Arab Palestinians are going to get thrown under the bus anyway. Then the fight turns away from the Arabs and starts focusing once again on Muslims vs. non-Muslims. After the Muslims get rid of the non-Muslims, then you have the Sunnis vs. Shiites over control of the Muslims. That to me is a bigger problem than what we already have.

The truth is, regardless of what anyone thinks of Israel and the minority of "Zionists", their presence in the Middle East is actually keeping terrorism down from what it would be otherwise, although that bigger picture may be harder for some people to see. (IMO)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The Holocaust as we know it happened in 1978 on NBC.

www.imdb.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join