It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas TV Airs 'Death To Israel!' Music Video Day After Agreeing To Ceasefire

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
what is it with you people anyways?
Israel does evil things. But why can't you admit that HAMAS does as well?
It's right there staring at you ...
Telling the truth .. that the Palestinian people would be better off without Hamas ...
that in no way validates anything that Israel does or doesn't do.
IT'S A TOTALLY SEPARATE SUBJECT!

I've made two threads recently on that matter, people are repeatedly kept on a loop of one-sideism and self-deception, believing that their side is holy, and the other is sheer evil.
That is ignorance at a very high level, and while ATS is the kind of place who seeks to deny it, it is a shame that most people aren't ready to challenge themselves and be critical to the side they believe to be "good guys" as well. Those who cannot see the story (or any story for that matter) from both sides, will ultimately turn towards hate, more propaganda and name calling, as we see here often on this issue.

Unfortunately, when it comes to the Middle East, there's too much hate and propaganda for people to see the bigger picture. One-sideism will only cause more ignorance and less mutual understanding.
edit on 27-11-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It's interesting Flyers how you come out with these threads on a multitude of topics, but we'll stick with Israel vs. Hamas for now, and when people call you on your bigoted and one-sided argument you back track and say something along the lines of.

"oh, I think both sides are wrong...but"

Please. Own your opinions. If you're so neutral between these two conflicts where are you pro-palestinian threads please?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
reply to post by Deetermined

There were no false pretenses. Hamas has been elected more than once, and Palestinians were well aware of their militant nature.

Mahmoud Abbas on the other hand, and the Palestinian Authority, have been caught countless times kowtowing to Israeli politicians to help them overcome Hamas (read: election fraud and extreme violence, a la Operation Cast Lead, etc.)

You have your facts twisted completely backwards.

Funny thing is, the Westbank under the Palestinian Authority is thriving. Nobody is strapping dynamite vests to their children, launching unguided artillery rockets or dropping bombs in the middle of population centers.

There is a real effort being made to coexist. Various global interests are investing large sums in infrastructure and in return the Westbank Palestinians are beginning to reap the benefits

In contrast you have Gaza under the leadership of Hamas which continues to be a hellhole.

That is reality regardless of the radical Islamic rhetoric.

edit on 27-11-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
And why do a lot of people try and separate Hamas from the Palestinians? These weren't some dudes sitting around Zimbabwe watching this on the news eating doritos saying to themselves, "We must go to the holy land to help these Palestinians and protect them from the evil J00s." Hamas IS the Palestianians. They are the only ones trying to help them!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz

But the part you forget is that your side has been over there killing them for decades and maybe that is the reason why they have a sudden urge to shed some western blood. I agree with you, If they were to attack my country I would stand with my country, but how the hell can we judge them when its us on their land? Wouldn't it be easier to just leave them alone? Maybe they would do the same?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

A few more swigs on that bottle and you would be right on the money.. I bet he would even drop to the dirt whispering, the preciouss land..

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Lets point the finger back at the Zionist regime in Israel. If Israel was to come under attack from say Iran, do you think that the Israeli diplomats would abandon every city in Israel to save the lives of its citizens? If not, would they be held accountable for the body count in the aftermath? The argument is BS and it wouldn't surprise me if most of the information is the same to promote an Israeli agenda.
edit on 27-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SOLIDSNAKE101

How do you know that picture of that Hamas guy with the star of "david" tat wasn't photoshopped? Any kid with a computer can photoshop stuff into a picture.
edit on 27-11-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

First off thank you for responding, and second forgive me as my "medication" has me rather lazy and this post will probably be all over the place so bare with me please.

Now, you totally misinterpreted my post. My whole point was that you made various claims and stated them as fact and did not provide any sources. You are trying to take the neutral rode when we all know what you really feel about Palestine and Muslims.

You come in here posting a video, which if is what it is portrayed to be, is very poor in taste and does show the mindset of certain individuals over there, but as another poster said Hamas aren't some rag tag rebel mercenaries from another country, they are the trapped citizens of Gaza living amongst their families. They have wives, children, mothers, cousins...Hamas are the Palestinians!

Yes, in all levels of politics and bureaucracy there are corrupt people, especially at the top so do not act like Hamas are the only ones stealing money from their people. Do not judge a people that you cannot relate to in the least bit...you have no idea what it is like to be over there.

I am surprised how you only want us to discuss Hamas when Israel itself is part of the problem. We cannot discuss this video you posted without discussing the Israeli aspect, especially the way you started the thread without acknowledging the Israeli part of the blame. I know this is a heated subject and no matter how balanced we try to be it's difficult not to take sides depending on your perspective on things.

It is my opinion is that Israel is the root cause of the problem, but I do know Hamas shares the blame, but how should they sit there embrace their imprisonment?

Now to the video, has the translation even been confirmed, until I have valid confirmation of what is said in the video I will be hesitant to accept it for what it has been portrayed as.

Now, you tried to imply that I think Israel is bad and Hamas is good...well you know what, you might be right...put me in their shoes I would do the same.

As for the links, thank you for at least trying to back up your claims, but none of what you posted is really factual or realistic...as the other person stated Hamas is Palestine and regardless of the extreme elements within it they are trying to help their people and fight the oppression they face at the hands of the Israelis on a daily basis.

Israel started this conflict and then tries to say it was the Gazans...

I'm currently trying to find someone to translate the video and am also planning on checking out your links in more detail since you put the effort of putting "evidence" in your claims which you should have done in the OP.

Yes both sides have bloody hands, but please do not act like this is a fair or justified conflict and please do not forget the root of the problem which is the Zionists who have hijacked Judaism and created the illegitimate state of Israel.

If this bastard state was never created there would not be any of this going on. Steal my land and bomb my house I am going to make a video saying death to you too.

We still have not proven this video to be true so let's not count our eggs before they are hatched.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Or maybe... ah forget it... The bible says they are Gods chosen ones so I guess no matter what they do it's OK with him so the poor lowly palestinians doth protest too much

Ahhhh, NO. The bible says they were disinherited from the land because they defiled it. A new order came with Jesus and the land belongs to his people, his followers who are neither jew nor gentile. That "God's chosen people" is a load of antichristian hogwash and any christian who believes that is against Jesus. Yes some of Jacob's decendants will be added to the Church but they cease being "jews" when they are under the second covenant.

Ultra-orthodox jewish priests know and do not deny they were disinherited and theyre having kittens over the modern state of Israel being in existence and they know the Diaspora is their punishment.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
It's interesting Flyers how you come out with these threads on a multitude of topics, but we'll stick with Israel vs. Hamas for now, and when people call you on your bigoted and one-sided argument you back track and say something along the lines of.

"oh, I think both sides are wrong...but"

Please. Own your opinions. If you're so neutral between these two conflicts where are you pro-palestinian threads please?

Quoted for truth

Where are your pro-Pali threads?

And why do a lot of people try and separate Hamas from the Palestinians? These weren't some dudes sitting around Zimbabwe watching this on the news eating doritos saying to themselves, "We must go to the holy land to help these Palestinians and protect them from the evil J00s." Hamas IS the Palestianians. They are the only ones trying to help them!

Quoted for truth once again

How dare they fight back?

edit on 11/27/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOLIDSNAKE101
Ron Paul - Israel Created Hamas

^^ THIS

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Why is the sign in English, not Arabic or Hebrew?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Where are your pro-Pali threads?

Quoted for irony....

I think you did them all !!

(You left yourself open for that one)

I wont ask the same of the HUNDREDS of Pro-Isreali threads you provide though........

Hamas and Isreal has blood on their hands. The Peoples of this war torn land, would love nothing but peace. Too bad the Leadership of the two have different agendas.

edit on 27-11-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The same could be said about Syria. All we here is that MSM fact that Assad is a dictator who oppresses his own people. Very similar to the way Hamas are portrayed concerning the Palestinians. What the MSM wont tell people is that the Palestinians and Syrians both alike support both of their regimes and not just by a slight majority, a significant majority.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I wont ask the same of the HUNDREDS of Pro-Isreali threads you provide though........

LOL at the guy asking for more pro Zionist threads in an already blatantly pro Zionist thread

What's next will you ask us to provide proof of Israel purposely attacking civilians? This thread has been derailed and the sad thing is that it was the OP and their associates who have done this. I was hoping for some real discussion about the video and all I see are a bunch of pro Zionists telling the people who are wise to these lies that they are wrong and that they should look at both sides when the Israel sympathizers refuse to accept the fact that Israel caused this video to exist.

It's a sad state of affairs when one video is enough to cause an individual to post a hate the Muslims thread, and it's even worse that it's allowed to stay up.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rabbi4Peace

Come now. CE doesnt need his "fans" defending him, does he?

He was quick to ask the question. Even qouted it for TRUTH!

Atleast I can answer the problem with a direct approach.

Hamas and Isreal has blood on their hands.

See, that wasnt so hard.

Now back on topic.....

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Hamas and Isreal has blood on their hands.

Agreed, if we wan't to cut through all the BS,religion and politics, that is the answer right there...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So let me get this straight:

The only people who are not allowed to have a country of their own are the Isreali/Jews.

Even tho arab/muslims control over 99.9% of the middle east so to all the "anti zionists" where should they go?

Apparently they agree with Hamas and just die.

Yeah it is like that deal with your genocide.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Now back on topic.....

Yeah, good Idea you should try giving it a shot.

Since we are back on topic have we decided whether this video is bunk or not and has it been proven to be true in the sense it was put forth? I have not seen this yet, all I have seen is "Hamas kills babies" while people ignore the fact that Israel is on a barbaric murder spree. I have lived there and seen it first hand. The West Bank wasn't always so peaceful like it is now, if you want to call it that. I am just glad I was an Israeli Jew but since I had my awakening I left the land my parents immigrated to and came chose a whole new life of my own. I refuse to return to Israel until they lift the blockade and give some land back or at least stop expanding their neighborhoods.

Have you ever seen 3 family homes get bulldozed at once? I have!

Now back on topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join