It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas TV Airs 'Death To Israel!' Music Video Day After Agreeing To Ceasefire

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hamas. Lovely bunch. So trustworthy. They are just misunderstood.
The world can trust them in a ceasefire .. right? (sarcasm) :shk:

Weekly Standard - watch video here

"Destroy the throne of Zion, the house of absolute evil," the song goes. "Raise the banner of victory. Be like the fire of a volcano. Repeat in the name of your Jihad: Death to Israel! With blood and fire, resist until freedom. Defeat the soldiers of aggression the enemies of humanity."

The tune is illustrated with video of rockets being launched from Gaza, presumably, into Israel, the Zionist state, as well as other war scenes

Brought to you by Hamas, who are the same people who hide behind the Palestinians and use them as human shields .. who launch rocket attacks from schools and hospitals .. who steal ambulances to use as transport for terrorists and weapons, and then whine when Isreal attacks those terror filled ambulances .. who fill the airwaves with childrens shows calling for children to aspire to be murderers and homicide bombers (Farfur) .. who steal AID donations that are supposed to go to the palestinian people but instead they take it away from them and use it for their own terrorist agenda ....

I wish the Palestinian people would shake off HAMAS.
They'd be much better off for it.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Maybe it has something to do with all those bombs they've droped on them with high tech military gear?

Or maybe it's because of their land slowly being taken away bit by bit over the years?

Or maybe it's because of the fact their parents were killed by Israeli's (check the death toll)?

Or maybe its's because of all those tanks in the Israeli army that are build like bulldozers that they use to know down palestinians houses with?

Or maybe... ah forget it... The bible says they are Gods chosen ones so I guess no matter what they do it's OK with him so the poor lowly palestinians doth protest too much

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Ugh.. Why anyone supports these murderous asshats is beyond me. They sacrifice their own people & promote lies & hate. As long as Muslims support Hamas & the Muslim Brotherhood they will have no peace, they will only know death & destruction.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Sucks man.

Palestine is no better than what they preach against apparently.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
long live the resistance against Zionism

as long as they stand, there will be hope for us all

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Hamas. Lovely bunch. So trustworthy. They are just misunderstood.
The world can trust them in a ceasefire .. right? (sarcasm) :shk:

Weekly Standard - watch video here

"Destroy the throne of Zion, the house of absolute evil," the song goes. "Raise the banner of victory. Be like the fire of a volcano. Repeat in the name of your Jihad: Death to Israel! With blood and fire, resist until freedom. Defeat the soldiers of aggression the enemies of humanity."

The tune is illustrated with video of rockets being launched from Gaza, presumably, into Israel, the Zionist state, as well as other war scenes

Brought to you by Hamas, who are the same people who hide behind the Palestinians and use them as human shields .. who launch rocket attacks from schools and hospitals .. who steal ambulances to use as transport for terrorists and weapons, and then whine when Isreal attacks those terror filled ambulances .. who fill the airwaves with childrens shows calling for children to aspire to be murderers and homicide bombers (Farfur) .. who steal AID donations that are supposed to go to the palestinian people but instead they take it away from them and use it for their own terrorist agenda ....

I wish the Palestinian people would shake off HAMAS.
They'd be much better off for it.

If this translation is true it does not help Hamas in the public eye but I will withhold judgement until we can have this translation verified. This group is a pro-Israeli propaganda organization.

Here is their "About us" page:

Founded in 1996, Palestinian Media Watch is an Israeli research institute that studies Palestinian society from a broad range of perspectives by monitoring and analyzing the Palestinian Authority through its media and schoolbooks. PMW’s major focus is on the messages that the Palestinian leaders, from the Palestinian Authority, Fatah and Hamas, send to the population through the broad range of institutions and infrastructures they control.

www.palwatch.org...

Check out the rest of the site, it's a real gem

As for the rest of your post, the exact same can be said about Israel, and I can prove it, yet you cannot prove any of your claims.

I'm tired of you using the "Hamas hides behind women and children" tactic as Israel is notorious for using human shields as I have proven to you various times and you never respond to me, so in the hopes of an intelligent response I will post it again.

Israeli soldiers convicted of using Palestinian boy as human shield

Two Israeli soldiers were today convicted of using a nine-year-old Palestinian boy as a human shield during the three-week Gaza war in 2008-9 and could face a prison sentence of up to three years.

While the Palestinians are trapped in the Gaza prison where Israel uses the citizens for target practice you accuse them of hiding among women and children, where the # else are they supposed to go?

As for Hamas firing from schools and hospitals, can you prove it? Israel fires missiles at schools and hospitals, and it can be proven.

Can you prove that Hamas uses ambulances for terror? I thought they used them to tend to the wounded women and children that Israel slaughters.

Hamas are no Saints, but you have made several claims without bothering to back any of them up while refusing to look in the other direction as the Israeli government is just as guilty as Hamas in all the things you accused Hamas of.

Ben Ari who is a member of Knesset holding a hate rally where they say death to Gaza:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have some explaining to do FlyersFan if you expect us to take you seriously going forward.
edit on 11/27/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
1. The IDF regularly uses innocent civilians as human shields. There are dozen of proven examples for that.

2. The Zionists were responsible for the recent violence, not the Palestinians, they killed a "dangerous" 14 year old boy playing soccer on the 8th of November 2012.

3. The Zionists repeatedly broke the ceasefire

4. "Palwatch" is a Zionist organization

Your Zionist propaganda won't work and is just as despicable as the Hamas propaganda.

Zionism is the only danger to Israel and the the rest of the world. Zionism is a fascist political movement. Judaism IS NOT Zionism.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
FlyersFan was online 15 minutes ago yet no replies to the comments in this thread. I have a feeling she may have abandoned ship.

I would like to hear her opinion on our comments.

ETA:

She is officially "online"...I will be patiently waiting for a response.

ETA:

I apologize for my incorrect assumption, FlyersFan has returned

Please disregard this prediction of mine as I was clearly wrong, thank you for not abandoning the thread FlyersFan

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You should've picked a better video darling. What a sh**** video. Good luck

edit on 27-11-2012 by SOLIDSNAKE101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
the exact same can be said about Israel, and I can prove it, yet you cannot prove any of your claims.

:shk: Of course the same can be said about Israel. And I can prove it about Israel as well. This is about HAMAS and how the Palestinian people would be better off without them. Just face the fact that Hamas does it as well. Face the fact that NO ONE really cares about the Palestinian people .. not Israel .. and not Hamas. I stand by my statement .. the Palestinians would be better off without HAMAS.

I'm tired of you using the "Hamas hides behind women and children" tactic

Tactic?
Riiiiiiiiight. Hamas uses Palestinians as human shields. They couldn't care less about those poor people. If you are tired of hearing about Hamas hiding behind human shields .. take it up with THEM .. since that is what they do.

while the Palestinians are trapped in the Gaza prison where Israel uses the citizens for target practice ...

Gaza isn't a prison. And Israel doesn't shoot into Gaza unless they are shot at first. Your overwhelming pro-hamas bias is clouding your vision. Hamas has no business shooting rockets into Israel. Stop shooting rockets into Israel and Israel won't shoot back. Stop shooting rockets from schools and hospitals and Israel won't be shooting rockets into civilian areas of Gaza. IT IS VERY SIMPLE.

As for Hamas firing from schools and hospitals, can you prove it? Israel fires missiles at schools and hospitals, and it can be proven.

You just have proven it with your own words. But I'm sure you aren't totally stupid and are capable of using google. Israel shot BACK at the rockets launchers in Gaza that Hamas put in schoolyards and on hospitals.
Hamas Uses Human Shields - Video
Gazans tell how Hamas used them as shields
Hamas Fires Rocket from Hospital

Two journalists have confirmed that Palestinians have fired a long-range rocket at Israel from next to Al Shifa hospital in Gaza. Neither journalist, of course, made it the headline, it was just mentioned in passing. The first was Jodi Rudgren of The New York Times who, in writing a lengthy article about Palestinians suffering at the hospital, noted in passing: Suddenly, just after 2 p.m., the crowd was startled as militants near the hospital fired a missile — most likely one that landed near Jerusalem. In an instant, anticipation gave way to fear, and horror, as Israel fired back, explosion after explosion in the distance.

TONS MORE ARTICLES WHERE THESE CAME FROM.
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND

Can you prove that Hamas uses ambulances for terror?

Oh please. It's been in the news and reported on many times. Just accept the truth of it.
www.youtube.com...

Hamas Uses Ambulances to Terrorize Civilians

Hamas has stolen dozens of donated ambulances and is using them in its campaign of intimidation against Gaza civilians, Palestinian Authority officials have reported. The report, published in the PA paper Al-Hayyat al-Jadida, was translated by Palestinian Media Watch.

The ambulances in question were donated earlier this year, during Operation Cast Lead. Hamas took 46 ambulances, confiscated the expensive medical equipment inside, and converted the vehicles to police vans.

The vans were then used during arrest campaigns targeting civilian political dissenters, the PA charged.
PA official Omar Nasr accused Hamas of taking other medical supplies as well. Hamas has stolen thousands of tons of donated equipment and either used it for its private army or sold it to the public, he charged.

TONS MORE ARTICLES WHERE THESE CAME FROM.
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.

I thought they used them to tend to the wounded women and children that Israel slaughters.

that's because you automatically think Israel = evil and Hamas = pure gold. Otherwise, you'd admit that BOTH Israel and Hamas have done some pretty nasty things.

You have some explaining to do FlyersFan if you expect us to take you seriously going forward

No ... actually I don't have any explaining to do. It's unnecessary. And I find it funny that you say 'us' ... like you've got some gummi bears in your pocket or something??

If you refuse to take seriously the fact that the Palestinian people would be better off without Hamas .. that's your problem.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
FlyersFan was online 15 minutes ago yet no replies to the comments in this thread. I have a feeling she may have abandoned ship.

Oh please .. I have a life that includes other things than just this thread.
You think too much of your own posting. I never 'abandon ship'
That's hysterical.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Ron Paul - Israel Created Hamas

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas

Israel Created Hamas to Avoid Peace

Hamas is a Creation of Mossad

How Israel Helped Create Hamas

Israeli Roots of Hamas Are Being Exposed

Ron Paul to Congress: Stop Worshipping Israel

edit on 27-11-2012 by SOLIDSNAKE101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88
Your Zionist propaganda won't work and is just as despicable as the Hamas propaganda.

Oh gosh .. another one. Dude .... what is it with you people anyways?
Israel does evil things. But why can't you admit that HAMAS does as well?
It's right there staring at you ...
Telling the truth .. that the Palestinian people would be better off without Hamas ...
that in no way validates anything that Israel does or doesn't do.
IT'S A TOTALLY SEPARATE SUBJECT!

Hamas .. agrees to a ceasefire .. pretends to want peace ... but is still pumping out
the hate propaganda. It's still using the Palestinians for it's own political and monetary
gain. All you who think Hamas is wonderful ... open your eyes.

And telling the truth about how evil Hamas is, that in no way validates Israel.
You people seriously need to learn that.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Gaza isn't a prison.

And Israel doesn't shoot into Gaza unless they are shot at first.

Your overwhelming pro-hamas bias is clouding your vision.

Two lies in a row and you still have the guts to call out other users?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SOLIDSNAKE101

Ron Paul ... Israel created Hamas. Okay. That's a good conspiracy to go with. They could have created it in order to gain more aid money and US military intervention. It's entirely possible. They could have created it and it has gotten out of hand and is now biting the hand that created them. That's a good (and possible) conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Palestinians would be better off without Hamas? lol

This is how it is...Palestinians are trapped between two evil.

One side, Israel, doesn't think they are humans, and other side, the Hamas, use Israel to their advantage to extort money and use violence in return for "protection" for the Palestinians.

If i were Palestinian, even tho Hamas are horrible, i rather pick them than get wiped out by Israel, who looked at Palestinians as sub humans..

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

Oh gosh .. another one. Dude .... what is it with you people anyways?

Learn to read! Then read the sentence you quoted again, and you might realize that I called the Hamas propaganda as despicable as the Zionist propaganda.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
If i were Palestinian, even tho Hamas are horrible, i rather pick them than get wiped out by Israel, who looked at Palestinians as sub humans..

Doesn't HAMAS do the same thing? It looks at the Palestinians as fodder.

There has to be ANOTHER choice for the Palestinian people. Israel clearly isn't in their best interest. Hamas is clearly using the Palestinians. Hamas doesn't want peace. It would put them out of business. No more power or stolen aid money for the leadership of HAMAS if that happened.

There has to be a THIRD choice ..

I'm wondering about Jordan. In the past, the present king of Jordan has said that the Palestinians are brothers of Jordanians and he considered them to be 'his people'. I got the impression he was speaking of something more significant than just 'muslim brothers' or that kind of thing.

I'm wondering if the Palestinian people were to have the Jordanian King be their representative, if that would be something that they could go for. The man is brilliant and understands both the Muslim world and the Western world. He is politically savy and is careful, always (well .. usually) putting Jordans people first.

I'm wondering if that would be better representation for the Palestinian people.

Israel and Hamas ... that's a cycle of death that will not end well for anyone.

Jordan ??? Maybe ...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
J Post - King Abdullah II Interview

This fella is brilliant. He understands the world situation very well. MANY Palestinians live in Jordan. And although he has said that Jordan cannot be the Palestinian 'homeland' (which was smart .. he's protecting Jordan), he very obviously does care what happens to the Palestinians because so many have relatives that live in Jordan.

I remember seeing his wife, the Queen of Jordan, in the streets protesting with the Jordanians in favor of the Palestinians.

I think King Abdullah would be a much better representative for the Palestinian people. And considering what he has said in the past about 'kinship' with them ..and how many Palestinians live in Jordan .. I think it could work well.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Yeah, many Palestinian do live in Jordan, but not all Palestinians are the same, just like any other race, some are educated, and skilled(most Jordan's Palestinians), unlike the ones that are suffering in the fight(mostly poverty and illiterate).. the Jordan king is saying that to look good but no country want to take in extra population stress.

Everyone one is in it for the fame/money/land.... while people suffer in the middle... i wish there was 3rd option but i do not see it.
edit on 11/27/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join