It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Midpoint of Tribulation is here, Nov 29

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
On November 29 the entire UN will break its covenant with contemporary Israel. I do not judge anyone, I just observe. I don't know who 666 is and whether he is on earth now. But this is a breaking point with Israel. If 1948 decision of the UN to re-establish Israel makes the starting point of the prophetic calendar of End Times, the 2012 decision on contrary of what Israel perceives as right, will be the breaking point of any covenant. In contemporary times.
Whether a new covenant with Israel will be made after thousands of years, I don't know. And it doesn't matter now. We live now.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

what exactly is going to happen on the 29th ?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012newstart
On November 29 the entire UN will break its covenant with contemporary Israel. I do not judge anyone, I just observe. I don't know who 666 is and whether he is on earth now. But this is a breaking point with Israel. If 1948 decision of the UN to re-establish Israel makes the starting point of the prophetic calendar of End Times, the 2012 decision on contrary of what Israel perceives as right, will be the breaking point of any covenant. In contemporary times.
Whether a new covenant with Israel will be made after thousands of years, I don't know. And it doesn't matter now. We live now.

Interesting. My thought is that the peace agreement is coming soon. What do you see as the peace agreement that is 42 months old in two days? That would be June 2009.

edit on 27-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
You lost me at "I don't know who 666 is and whether he is on earth now".

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
It is not literal 42 months + 42 months. When that time comes, I don't know. We have establishment of Israel in 1948, i.e. a kind of a covenant with that nation. As of peace agreement, we have Oslo agreement. Now Israel is almost ready to Withdraw from Oslo agreement.

Who said that the covenant that Daniel talks about, should be between Israeli and Arabs? Isn't it between the anti-"messiah" the antichrist, and Israel?

I repeat, I don't know who the antichrist is. It is not strange I don't know and many people are not sure. he is quite clever to hide and will declare himself only at the appointed time.

I don't write that to win people. but to spread the news to WATCH! The UN is going to blow the contemporary Israel in unprecedented way.

I have never said that Israeli actions on the ground are the good ones. Palestinians have the right of their statehood. The point is not that. The point is that Israel (that has a lot of errors) is abandoned by those that he counted on. If this is not the breaking of covenant, what it is.

Just Watch what happens next.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

A basic point about tribulation.
"The tribulation", as understood in Revelation (e.g.ch1 v9) includes the general persecution of the church.
That is the whole point.
If there is no persecution, there is no tribulation.

It's like being at war.
If you want to know whether you're in the middle of a war, you don't sit down and calculate the length of time that has passed since the last war.
You look up into the sky to see if any bombs are falling.

If you're in the middle of a war, then you'll know about it; if you have to ask the question, then you're not.
If we're in the middle of "tribulation", then we'll know about it; if we need to ask the question, then we're not.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

i would think the persecution of the church is being fulfilled with the huge pedophile problems that have been exposed. at least that's how i see it. hell is real but it's not a place, it's a state of being we put ourselves in.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Egypt, Pakistan, Iran, China, Russia, North Korea, Kenya, Nigeria, Sudan, Iraq, Afghanistan- just a quick and short list of countries where Christians are currently being murdered for their faith. I think the church is being persecuted. Merkel has called Christianity the world's most persecuted religion. It may not be at this point in the US but that doesn't mean it isn't all around the world.

Not saying we are in the tribulation but the church is definitely being persecuted.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Revelation envisages something more than this as a state of "persecution".
In the Revelation context, people are being killed ("drunk with the blood of the saints").
They are being killed for refusal to abandon the worship of their Biblical God, and worship instead the god followed by the rest of the world..
We're not at that stage yet.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

The key factor in Revelation ch13 is that the persecution comes from the power that dominates the world.
When that is happening, that's the time to say the church is in tribulation.

edit on 27-11-2012 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I agree, I think we are getting close to that point. I don't think the church is in the tribulation yet but I do think persecution is on the rise.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This Vote: the Red Horse of War – Peace taken from the earth… Revelation 6:4

For, behold, in those days, and in that time*, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah (the Jews) and Jerusalem, Joel 3:1
I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of YAH Judges, and will plead with them there for My people and for My heritage Yisrael, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted My Land. 3:2

The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have you sold unto the Greeks, that you might remove them far from their border. Joel 3:6

Greeks, origin democracy, to decide by a Vote

All Nations, the UN Vote to Part His Land 11/29/2012

YAH Judges

Proclaim you this among the Nations; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up: Joel 3:9

Midpoint 3/22/2013

:>>> The White Horse

And he shall Strengthen a covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. Dan 9:27

Gawbar –Strengthen – In order to strengthen the covenant with (many – rab, adjective), it must already exist… It is not he makes the covenant as has been taught.

From Obama’s speech at the Turkish Parliament, April 6, 2009

The United States strongly supports the goal of two states, Israel and Palestine, living side by side in peace and security (Joel 3:2, 1 Thess 5:3)
That is a goal that the parties agreed to in the Road map and at Annapolis

From Obama’s speech at Cairo University, June 4, 2009 – Titled: Obama speaks to the Muslim world > In the audience were 10 Members of the Muslim Brotherhood that received official invites

The only resolution is for the aspirations of both sides to be met through two states, where Israelis and Palestinians each live in peace and security.

The obligations that the parties have agreed to under the Road Map are clear

These quotes are just a few of the words Obama spoke against the land of Israel, And the Elohiym of Abraham Isaac and Yacob in his speeches to the king of the north and the king of the south.

On Tishri 21 2009, BHO was given the Nobel Peace Prize for Strengthening the covenant with many, The roadmap to peace

Tishri 21 is the Seventh Day of the feast of Tabernacles, seven circuits are made in the assemblies – The Final sealing of Judgment.

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a Prize was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. Rev 6:2

Stephanos/Greek – Prize given in public ceremony

Tishri 21, 10/09/2009 + 1260 days = Abib 11, 3/22/2013 – when you see the Abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet

Abib 11, 2013 is The Sixth day of the week and the second day of spring.

But Pray that your flight be not in winter neither on the Sabbath day – Matt 24:20

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that makes desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. Dan 12:11

Abib 11, 2013 + 1290 days = YOM TERUAH – Tishri 1 – The Feast of Trumpets

(If you shall not watch.... you shall not know the hour)

Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
reply to post by micmerci

The key factor in Revelation ch13 is that the persecution comes from the power that dominates the world.
When that is happening, that's the time to say the church is in tribulation.

Though many would disagree, the Catholic church in America believes that the Health and Human Services mandate that they pay for birth control, in violation of religious belief, represents persecution by the United States Federal government.

Cardinal Dolan Explains Catholic Opposition to the HHS Mandate

Some Protestant leaders have also spoken out against the mandate, on religious liberty grounds (even though they don't agree with the Catholics,) but the Obama administration has made it clear that they don't care what the churches believe, the mandate stands.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I would not want to relate this to Revelation's tribulation until the government is actually executing Catholics for refusing to co-operate.
"...cause those who would not worship the image of the Beast to be slain" Revelation ch13 v15
Until that happens, the issue doesn't come anywhere near the kind of tribulation which John's own church was suffering (which ought to be our benchmark), and which the book Revelation was designed to meet.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I reverse my view to the latest expressed in other my threads. What I meant here is the general period of relative peace and big prosperity of Israel that enjoyed since its establishment for 64 years. All wars won. And now the following different international climate that favors more the Palestinian cause. But I see I am not correct for the exact timing and years of Trib. That may happen after hundreds, may be thousands more years. I don't know. Everyone has his own opinion on the matter.

join