It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The greatest horror - transdimensional alien ecology.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbadazz
reply to post by deometer

thanks for that deometer. i read through his terrance mckenna parady for as long as i could. the similarities in his descriptions, when he had brief moments of lucidity, was horrifying.

lucidity? what do you mean? earlier on you stated that you don't consume any psychedelics... are you just getting all those visuals via 'lucid dreaming'? or are you overlapping metaphorically?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I very rarely jump on any of the "fringe" bandwagons in terms of the Alien and UFO question as I tend to stick to the more "classic" cases that have been well documented by the government and researchers over the years. You will often find the same "pseudo-skeptics" poking holes in "new age" theories like in this thread COMPLETELY absent from these cases. Threads from the member Karl12 is a perfect example of this and these same so called "skeptics" are completely absent as there is nothing for them to poke holes in and berate other ATS members with sarcastic snide comments that border on violating the T&C's of this forum.

Anyhow, In terms of "inter-dimensional" activity taking place and it being well documented, I only learned about the David Eckhart case a few days ago and it really peaked my interest. 99% of the time I disregard these types of UFO and Alien reports unless they have half decent "proof" of it taking place. What has been happening at David's residence over the years and what he has caught on tape and sound file denies current scientific boundaries and physics; it's damn weird to say the least!

The David Eckhart Alien/Something Wierd Interaction Case
edit on 22-12-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

As far as Empirical Evidence goes, when it comes to the ocean, snorkel or no, I can get a net and drag those slimy little fish kicking and screaming, gulping and flopping into the light day.

Done and did, poke it with a stick. look at that; fish do indeed exist.

Shamaism? Snorkeling?

How naive and wide eyed mouth breathing goshing and gushing gullible do you have to be to believe this word of mouth fantasy land stuff?

You could very well rationalize that people suffering from Schizophrenia have their 18th eye open so they can commune with their backwards diagonal lower upper higher self in the 539th dimensional vibration.
It don't make it true.
You're welcome to palaver with Schizophrenics about the mysteries of the universe if you like, but, as a matter of educated opinion, methinks you'd be wasting your time, just as methinks you're wasting your time with witch doctors, leprechauns, or whatever/whoever it is you're getting all this earth Shattering Breaking News Leaked information from.

Ask them if they can bring one of them fishies off the reef flopping and gasping into the light of day for us will ya?

You see ,this is why i like you so much

you always drag me out of my downs

thanks for the smiles

you star

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sirbadazz

Now lets say you have one of these octopus attached to your crown chakra how do you remove it ?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzo

Now lets say you have one of these octopus attached to your crown chakra how do you remove it ?

Meditate on the crown chakra properly I guess! I'm fairly new to chakras but after reading this and wondering I've not had many problems after meditating on the exact same thing. So if I'm new at it and the visualizations/energy work seem ok so far, someone more experienced should have no problems, unless there's some seriously heavy connection, etc. I had big problems years ago with something I felt was attached to my head, so maybe I got over the worst of that then, and have been cautious ever since + meditating, etc. I had to put up a fight, but no idea if it was psychosomatic/psychological or actually real. It definitely felt real at the time, but not sure, especially when you factor in the power of the mind and how it can make things seem real.

But yeah, the crown chakra is supposed to be a connection to higher dimensions/parts of ourselves, if you have one of these things attached (if they're real.) I think the crown chakra will have no problems dealing with it if sends some decent energy through.

If you have problems though just get some decent energy flowing, don't attach to any type of ideas of this type of thing and meditate concentrating on your breath or something. Your focus determines your reality, as the saying goes, if it's focused on good energies and concentration on the breath, which naturally reduces stress and helps in several other ways, you're probably going to be ok.

Watch your nutrition too I'd guess, and avoid refined sugars, artificial sweetners like aspartame, other refined junk, additives, and so on, because your body isn't going to have the right vibrations if you're feeding yourself that type of stuff.

edit : maybe check this as well if you're stuck for meditation, because there's 16 variations on different parts which can completely change the way you are if done properly : en.wikipedia.org...

The original sutra is here (scroll down a bit for the 16 steps if you don't want to read the start.) : www.accesstoinsight.org...

If you're still stuck, well just research and don't give up basically. I know a lot of people have problems with "entities" and so on, but if they find the right type of meditations/energy work that they're suited to it's likely they're going to be ok. (don't forget nutrition either though, entity or no entity, it's important to learn about/research.) It just takes some time to research and find what works best for you sometimes. Remember that fear and constantly thinking about it will just feed whatever it is though. So don't be attached to either of those things. (and seeing as meditation is basically letting go of attachments at the root in many cases, that often turns out to be the key.)
edit on 22-12-2012 by robhines because: typo/added links/paragraph

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Thank your for your suggestions , I feel like something is sucking the life out of me and will not let me connect my chakra's i want to try Reiki healing soon.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
My first thought was "OMG, Cthulhu is real!!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is Peoplekeeps saying shamans are only exploring their own subconsciousness

First, thank you for not stating this to be a worthless activity. I have had and known people who have had life changing epiphanies on these things. They have wonderful psycho-therapeutic value at the very least. Your posts seem to indicate you would at least not oppose the notion of legalizing them along these grounds, which means you are not dangerous to shamanism even as you disagree with it.

However, using your own admission that these substances grant access to ones own subconscious as the starting point.... I am assuming you are at least casually familiar with the work of the revered Carl Jung, who posited the existence of a collective unconscious that was connected to our subconscious? If you are open to his notion in this area then it becomes easy to see how shamanism can have metaphysical value: you could in theory tap into any mind on the collective net and all knowledge contained in there, which could well be everything, including everything we need to know about so-called other dimensions.

Before disagreeing with me on Jung's notion of the collective unconscious, know there are many wonderful arguments in favor of it, and some evidence to boot. Michael Persinger is a likewise revered neuroscientist and he proved telepathy this year. Have fun checking up on it, because I know it is amazing, but it is true. To me that verified that we are in a telepathic net and by extension that verifies the collective unconsciousness to be a reality. And one more step: all of this validates shamanism as potentially a VERY powerful tool in this reality.

Also, please look at the results from only the most brilliant people who have ingested these substances. I have noticed generally less aware people notice the spiritual subtleties far less than more intellectually sensitive types. For instance read Terence McKenna. Is there really any doubt he gained some form of Gnosis from the psychedelics? I think he, Watts, Huxley, Leary and Ram Das were not all just exploring their own subconscious when they had their startlingly similar epiphanies about the nature of things but tapping into something larger than themselves, which as explained is part of what our subconsciousness is. Once the psychedelics dissolve the ego, there is more than just us there to see, and that is why at its best we do not see dancing demons, memories of our past or temptations from our deepest desires so much as a binding white light no sober eyes could ever comprehend. Thanks for your time and good luck on your search.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
On the subject of alien ecology:

There is a phenomenon called "Machine Elves" that inhabit a particular environment. They are so called because they appear to be employed in the workings of a vast machine or clockwork that might...I dunno, create the illusion we interpret as reality, or something like that...

I would be interested to hear from anyone who may have witnessed these or have any further thoughts on the subject.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I'm a fence sitter on this...The OP does sound a bit "off" but having been attacked by something myself I can relate to the OP too. Might be a good idea if we did a mass experiment and set up I.R. cameras in our rooms (as one post shows) to see what comes calling, if anything. That would give us evidence one way or the other.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Machine elves? Isn't that from Terrence McKenna?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Not just him. Others have described them as well. That's why I asked if anyone else had any personal experience with the phenomenon. I don't think TM was the first to ever describe them. There is a little here and there you can read about them if you google, not much though.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
oh, the thread is still alive. sorry i havent checked in. i will read and respond to messages. no, i dont use power plants, and i could give a shiz about ats guidelines regarding that subject. just stating fact.

i have some very disturbing and very interesting information made avaliable to me on this subject which i will post after travelling after new years. there are even more disturbing elements to this story, regarding composite consciousness that we call ourselves, and these 'parasites'. ill update soon. i havent read new comments but will. thanks for participating.

cheers and happy new years

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
i have an impulse to post this information toward furthering the conversation sooner than later, so let me begin. first, i assumed this thread was inactive, although i whoped it wasnt. so i posted a link twice. i got some weird vibes and feisty vides that it was poppin a little, so i checked and see there are new comments. i dont mind a fight or two, or sharing more with peeps here, but it is holdiays and i dont have time to read those comments or even post this, and wont til after new years. but this new info to further the conversational is vital, so let me be to the point and go staright there without further ecuses for lack of immediate reply to comments.

1] because of the multidimensional nature of this phenomena, discourse is difficult. so try to see the below, in wholes: i mentioned briefly in my last post i had a dream of the ocotpus, but that it was a 'spider', related to reading an article posted on page 7by a contributor oto this post. this confused me. the dream was different from the 'remote view'. the dream showed the octopus becoming a 'squid', which is similar but different to an octopus, then the squid became a spider. the spider was in the liquid environment. the spider appeared to enter a predug hole. then there were many spiders, they entered many patterened holes in this water environment. the dream is as all dreams, insignificant to me. dreams have meaning, and i follow mine closely, and many multidimensional concepts enter dream reality as a rule, but dreams are not visions.

2] confused by the dream and disregarding it, i mentioned broefly as my pervious message that i had seen the octpus as a spider. no biggee, so what...i thought. but ubfortunately random is a graceful supra-particle-wavicle-accross-dimensions effect. i opened the current issue of national geographic, page 140, full page photo. it showed a photo of "bacteria infected virus that are the most abundant lifeform on the planet. their number faR EXCEED...stars in the universe. TRILLIONS INHABIT EACH OF US'. this photo was the hole-dwelling squid/spider from my dream the day earlier.

3] it was at that point i came to the conscious observation, perhaps dream illuminated, that the 'next dimensional' form of this crearure, was collective in consciousness, as so many virus combined, cell-like, to form a unique consciousness - the octopus alien. much like our organs compose a composite consciousness from our own physicality.

some addendums: alien or other-dimensional ecologies are not less complex than our own earth-animal/plant/atmosphere ecologies. no one is saying im knowing of anything. we are discussing shamanic topics here, without a shaman. but in many cases physics applies. the particle is a wave. syncronicities are expected. if you are rain and rock or trees in other dimesions, while riding these wavicles, the consider these other dimensions do not have rocks or trees, SO WHAT ARE YOU there, then? as your consciousness is composed of organs and cells which your ego cannot control, so too do you have more bacteria in your body than cells. a mass that would equal the size of your brain! unfortunately science, who only recently discovered radio waves and dinosaur feathers, has only begun to broach the great truths of a multidimensional ecology. the projects continue in physics. shamans hold the forefront until then. the unknown was always known to those who knew it.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

If I hadn't read about the Rosewell Alien Interview, I wouln't have had even the slightest idea what you are babbling about. Anyway, since according to that interview, the IS-BEs, that we are or souls, have had our abilities and powers taken away by the alien civilization known as the 'Old Empire'.

SO since we have been disabled and our powers removed, don't wonder why we are in the current state we are. There is nothing we can do. We cannot help ourselves, the presence of some entities and making everybody aware of them is the only way to wake us up.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will

I see that some people have no experience in this area, yet feel compelled to showcase their ignorance for all to see. Hopefully they'll get a clue before they die... That's how I often reassure myself, anyways.

Interesting read... I've never heard of an octopus-like entity. Are they a new creation altogether by the higher intelligences? Or do they have a long history?

Also, do you think they are related to the Gnostic concept of Archons, or perhaps the "messengers of deception" of Jacques Vallee?

How can one have experience in made up stuff?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
So yes i cam across these squicd like creatures and the subcreature through photography and other experiences . this is the first time ive looked it up and its lright on the dot. i am worried about the long term afffects seeing i have one attached to me and i fear my daugters as well. what should i do now how do i rid myswelf of what i call fkng parasites...i always thought hey id never get a parasite,,, but this beats the cake....so yes please help... im adrienne... aka drkprotktor

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: sirric

did you see the motion arround both of your heads,,,,,,gawd im so tired of being annoyed by is.....

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DrkProtktorOfTheCe

No, I did not see this entity. We were just always tired the next morning like we didn't get any sleep, so I recorded us to see if the cats were keeping us awake and that's when I saw this in the recording.

We cleansed our house the next day and we slept better for the first time in 2 weeks. So we do cleansing every few weeks, or when we start not sleeping well, and it always works.

You need to play the "gayatri mantra" on your speakers for about 1 hour.

Also get a sage smudge stick and use it once a month or when you feel negativity in the house.

This will help you, every one I've ever had do this, reported that their House is much nicer to live in.

Sirric
edit on 5/2/15 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Take a read of this article exceprt from a Falun Dafa practitioner, it talks about a similar phenomenon:

"Teacher said when he gave a lecture in May 1999, "Gods will not place a Primordial Spirit inside a cloned being because it is created by human beings. Gods will certainly not recognize it. What will happen then? An extraterrestrial will break through at this weak point and place itself as the Primordial Spirit of that being." [unofficial translation of Lecture at the Fa-Conference in Canada (Toronto, May 23, 1999)] It is the same with the cloned animals. Their spirits are all extra-terrestrial beings. The famous sheep Dolly has a spirit of an octopus-like ET. "

Full article:

en.minghui.org...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join