Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The greatest horror - transdimensional alien ecology.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sirbadazz

Curious as to if you read my post on Page 5 and what you thought of that that Reality Sandwich article.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I've participated in Native American ceremonies for sweat lodges and vision quest and have worked with the Heyoka medicine as well. I do appreciate your reply in which you conveyed the distinction. I feel that I more inclined to the aloneness and warrior function myself.

I had previously brought up astral spiders which I have experienced them myself in dreams and during a visit with a shaman in Peru. I feel they can create mental webs and drain auric energy.

I have had another experience while doing a plant ceremony that I feel was a little off and I got into a negative state. Near the end I heard "you will have to turn your body inside out to get rid of me." Several months later I went to Peru and did the plant ceremony again with the intention of dealing with this. I didn't feel the affects of the plant until the facilitator came over and did some prayer work and spat the perfume onto my head. After that I felt a big release and I've always wondered what that was about. Any insight into this would be very much appreciated.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by deometer

i have only read 1/2 the comments on the first page and these last few. but i will have time this week, and will assuredly read yr comment and respond, sir.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

the spiders are a common motif across cultures, shamanically. i am told they may represent jealousy at times. imagery of rot, and insects associated with rot is pervasive in this field, mostly i assume because we live in ego-denile of the recycling portion of the cycle of life, in a sort of ego invicibility-grandeur state. this bubble will be popped by the serious seeker of perception.

i am not a user of power plants. however i assume you are referring to ahayuasca [sorry, dont know the spelling]? by description, this brew provides a shamanic experience, shared vsions, purfication, etc. the obvious interpretation is that a transdimensional entity that is associated with the ceremony informed you that you will purge [vomit] by turning yrself inside out. however, my intuion provides a different answer - some of these consciousnesses are at once alien to our native awareness, while native to our wholer selves. hmmm, again i would refer to composite consciousness. if the universe is indeed multidimensional, and indeed it is, then our body still exists in other 'realities', but in those realmns, it is not a body, but may be a rock or a thought form, or a 1000 drops of rain. likewise, we are conglomerate consciousnesses. in other words, our physical conscioussness is in some ways the sum total of the operation of a variety of physical body organs. in a similar way, our unique individual awareness, creativity and expression is also a conglomerate of seemingly disparent multidimensional consciousnesses, or 'selves'. in that sense, you would have to turn your body inside out to get rid of this entity/personality/consciousness/awareness, because it is YOURSELF, just a part of yourself that normally eludes your day-to-day conscious awareness.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

oh, the shaman spitting perfume, was pobably, fairly obviously - the shaman calling on his transdimensional allies [other species of consciousness] to aide you in breaking the shell that was preventing your benefitting from the 'spiritual' dimensions of the medicine brew - their consciousness interacting with yr own toward assimilating the upcoming experience.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a significant block to awareness of alien-ecologies is the ego-bubble. there is nothing wrong with the ego, or the cerebral cortex. it is the 'bubble' that blocks perception. the quest for spiritual power is essential the quest to pierce this bubble. the ego bubble can be defined easily by what it is. is your ego currently aware of the work your lungs are doing? is your ego in tune with you liver? does your ego decide which blood cells to send where if you get a cut on your arm? obviously not. the simple truth is that our egos are not even intelligent enough to direct the actvity of the cells in our smallest toe, the magnificent complexity of our toe would be overwhelming to our simple egos. so other consciousness run our livers, our cells and our lungs quite well. the bubble is pierced when ego is penetrated by consciousness beyond the bubble, from that point on, the universe intrudes upon perception. before that moment, we will be locked into simple one dimensional paradigms and confusing egocentrisms.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
regarding alien ecologies: ownership becomes a significant determinant in high level alien consciousness and interaction with our physically-bodied selves. look at the higher alien consciousnesses this way to understand their relationship with 'earth':

a rancher owns a vast tract of land. daily, he sees the heards of deer, elk, buffalo. he sees his forests. he knows the boundaries of his property line. he believes thee consciousneess of the cows, sheeep and wildlife is beeneath him, so he manages to a small degree, but is fairly unconcerned about cow, deer, or tree consciousness. yet when the time comes, he fully believes the tree is his to cut, the deer is his to shoot and the cows are his to manage. he believes he is suerior to the ecology. he believes he owns it.

in a certain detached way, certain forms of alien consciousness perceive territory, ownership and responsibility similar to the way the rancher views the ecology he believes he owns.

now imagine the deer, on the ranchers vast landlot. does the deer consider the rancher his owner? no. because the rancher is in fact, NOT the owner of the deer. the deers awareness speaks for itself, so to speak.

this is a rudimentary representation of us [deer] and vaster consciousnesses as ecologies collide. it doesnt make the rancher right, or the deer noble. it just is what it is.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
What are your thoughts on the veil thinning? More and more people are becoming aware of another layer. Is mass consciousness creating this or is there an unlocking on the quantum level due to some cosmic energy? Once people become aware that the game is playing then we begin to understand that we are manifesting in order to play out an illumination of of an objective to face within in our selves. Do we strive to claim this level of consciousness and empower it with light or do we let it go and spiral out of the lower dramas?
edit on 3-12-2012 by starshift because: typo

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

i am seeing kali yuga...to borrow from hinduism. a few dozen warriors stand on the beach and battle tsunami tidal waves and still culture follows its own shallow denegration in disregard for reality and ecology. and so the warriors spin and fight and dance as it all becomes so lost and ugly its inconceivable...towards the end of modern civilization it seems as if crowds of insane shadows are pushing and shoving each other to buy black friday sales-deals. and the scientists spout life has no meaning. the politicians make ugly to support their masters. the ecology sufers catastrophic colla[se, and the earth is born again of monkeys again. and thats on the bright side.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I appreciate your answers and for offering another perspective I had missed.

Do you perceive alien entities vying to control humanity or are the people just to self absorbed in their own distractions and denial of responsibility? To me it seems that we are taught to use only our left brain, consume, be entertained and do what the authorities tells us what to do. There seems to be some intelligent force creating those distractions in order to create more fear and separation while focusing our perceptions to a more narrow spectrum of frequencies. We are being geared to stay inside, sit and absorb information through electronics.

Do you sense we are close to a shift or great purification?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by deometer
First off, I'm not sure if this portrays any of the beings you spoke of, but the late shaman Pablo Amaringo made some of the most gorgeous artwork of shamanic "ecology" around:

Just Google Image search his name for loads more.

Secondly, and more to your point, I actually read an article awhile back that was almost exactly like what you described. Honestly, I had forgotten all about it until I read your thread. I had to search the back of my mind to even remember where I read it, and even then only found it thanks to a disjointed phrase in a Google search. Here is the article:

The Disillusionist: New Spirituality -- Stranger Than Science Fiction

Here are a few excerpts from it:

A look at Oshana's website, and even a listen to a random selection of his online class replays, might not suggest that he is much different from any other spiritual teacher or self-professed "enlightened being" on the market. His actual methods and goals have until now been quite well-concealed. This seems to be changing. Lately, Oshana has talked a little less about enlightenment and a lot more about the obstacle to it: the ego. He has described the ego, in graphic and visceral terms, as an octopus whose head is situated in or around the human brain, and whose limbs extend into every cell of the body. This octopus is like an alien parasite taking over a host body: it has almost total control over our thoughts, actions, and perceptions.

At first, Oshana seemed to be speaking metaphorically, but over time, I began to suspect that he was speaking energetically. The ego he was describing was at least somewhat physical. As Thomas cries after the bug is removed from his stomach: "That thing is real??" The ego described by Oshana is a kind of alien implant in the human body, similar not just to science-fiction stories but also to sorcery tradition (the "foreign installation" described in Castaneda's last work The Active Side of Infinity). Whatever its exact nature, and wherever it came from, the octopus-ego has hijacked our life force and is now in almost total control of our lives. Like an invasion of body snatchers, the egos have infested the planet. The enlightenment process is the process of exposing, isolating, and extracting the octopus from our nervous systems, in order that the life force can return to the body and resume a natural and healthy relationship with it. The ego has dethroned the soul, and enlightenment is only possible when the slimy usurper has been outed and slain, and the soul can re-animate the body again.

The "octopus" -- whatever its primary origin -- has insinuated itself into the human nervous system like a foreign "driver" generating its own reality program. Through this program, it is able to hijack our senses, both inner and outer. Our conscious life force or soul is isolated and kept from accessing greater reality, both outside and inside of us. It then becomes fuel for the octopus, both a food source and a means to replicate itself. We have been turned into batteries and livestock. This is spiritual fact, and it is the only suitable context for any kind of spiritual development or training. We are engaged in a spiritual war and what is at stake is our own life force.

And here is a picture accompanying the article:

Not saying this validates it either way, I just thought it was worth sharing and - like I said - kind of taken aback by their similarities.

WOW! THATS FASCINATING. I THINK I HAVE SEEN THE PSYCHEDELIC VINE ARTWORK BEFORE, BUT IT DOES CLOSELY RESEMBLE THE LIFEFORMS STRUCTURALLY, OR SOMETHING... IT JUST SEEMS FAMILIAR TO WHAT I HAVE SEEN

DOOD, I WAS SHOCKED BY THE ARTICLE, THE SIMILARITIES. I DID NOT WANT TO SPECULATE TOO MUCH, BUT WHAT I SAW WAS A TRASFORMATION TO A FINALIZED VERSION OF THE OCTOPUS HARDENING. THE END RESULT WAS A SORT OF HARDENED CROWN ON TOP OF THE NEOCORTEX THAT HAD AN OPENING ON TOP THAT ALLOWED A "PLUG-IN". IT WAS ALSO APPARENT THAT THE HUMAN HOST HAD LOST A LARGE DEGREE OF HUMANNESS, AND HAD BECOME A CROSS BETWEEN THE HOST AND THE OCTOPUS. I DID NOT SPECULATE BEYOND THE CONCEPT THAT ALIENS USED THIS AS A PORTAL, AS I DIDNT WANT TO SUGGEST IT WAS A CONTROL MECHANISM, OR THAT ALL PEOPLE WERE OCCUPIED.

THE CORROBORATION IS VERY DISTURBING.

THE FACT THAT THIS INFO WAS SHARED INFORMS ME THAT I SHOULD HAVE GONE BACK AND READ ALL COMMENTS, ITS JUST THAT THE TROLLS AND HOWLER MONKEYS HAD HIGHJACKED THE THREAD AND I DIDNT WANT TO ENLIVEN THEIR UGLINESS. YOUR CONTRIBUTION WAS TOP TOP QUALITY, AND FURTHERS THE DISCUSSION GREATLY, SO I QUOTED IT. THANK YOU.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

AS A SYSTEMS GUY, AN ECOLOGIST OF SYSTEMS ANALYSIS SO TO SPEAK, I CAN SEE DISTURBING TRENDS ON THE EARTH-ECOLOGY LEVEL THAT I BELIEVE ARE FINAL BLOWS. SUSTAINABILITY IN A CAPITALIST-GROWTH MODEL IS NOT VIABLE. CLEARLY SOME SORT OF INSANITY HAS MADE PEOPLE IGNORANT AND SOULLESS-IN-BEHAVIOR WHEN HIGHER ASPIRATIONS JUST AS EASILY COULD BE FULFILLED OR ENGRAINED. CLEARLY SOME SORT OF DISCONNECTED UGLINESS HAS USURPED THE WHOLISM OF PLANET EARTH AND HER MONKEYS FUNCTIONS. THE COMBINATION OF UGLINESS AND IGNORANCE JUST SEEMS UNSUSTAINABLE TO ME ON A SYSTEMS LEVEL, NOT TO MENTION THE UGLY-CULTURE ASPECT OF IT ALL.

DO ALIENS..." ALIEN INSTALLATIONS" AS THE QUOTE ABOVE ME REFERS TO, HAVE AN IMPACT, OR ARE THEY A GUIDING FORCE? I CAN ONLY SPECULATE. BUT THE DESIGN OF A COPORATE PRISON PLANET CONTROLLED BY A FEW GLOBAL ELITES CERTAINLY FITS THE ENERGY-PATTERN THE OCTOPUS GAVE OFF. THE HOSTS WHO WERE OCCUPIED WOULD REFLECT PERFECTLY A SOULLESS CORPORATE CLONE CULUTRE AND WOULD EASILY BE OWNED BY ELITES.

ITS AN UGLY CONCEPT. BUT IT IS POSSIBLE OUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY HAS BEEN INTERRUPTED BY AN UNETHICAL ALIEN INTERVENTION.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
it may be worth mentioning at this point that my interactions with alien entities has been markedly indirect. they have seemed ignorant of me, or annoyed, or open, or just not to care of various 'remote viewing' interactions, very few of which i ever pursue into any depth, since i am in effect the less conscious entity despite my greater heart.

however, i was significantly impacted by alien intervention in one particular instance. i felt on a deep subconscious level that a being with a big head [i didnt know about aliens then, i was a late teen] was performing an operation upon me. at that time i was vision questing in traditional fashion, and was greatly concerned that whatever he was doing would take away my "power' attained during questing.

the alien responded only that he was "abstracting my consciousness" and continued the operation despite my continuing concerns. the end result was that afterwards i was able to think in wholes. where before complex ideas laid flat before me in a one dimensional complex, afterwards ideas would be seen revolving in sapce with all sides and all the innards of the idea complex visible at once. i always assumed this 'operation' was in response to complex ideas i was grappling with that i just couldnt wrap my mind around.

in retrospect, was an octopus being removed? are we naturally more than we are allowed to be? are there two groups of aliens, at odds with each other, the uglier ones apparently dominant here on earth? that is why i started this thread to discuss that alien ecology through intelligent discourse.

unfortunately trolls co-opted the thread, screaming inanities that reeked of octopus brains, discussed comments that were TOTALLY OFF TOPIC with no forum mods intervention. insensitivity and arrogant stupidity cannot lively trumpet while sensitive minds discuss delicate topics, if we expect to reach insight.

i have had many, if not most of my comments deleted, even on my own threads by mods. yet rude people came to this thread arrogantly screaming off topic comments and ego innanities but are seemingly beloved by mods. it certainly took my interest out of my own thread to see poop talking. at this point i do wish i could delete all off topic posts and we could get a few good peeps in here to discuss. unfortunately, the thread seems to have dissipated and the trolls have moved on to poop loudly on others screaming their slender learning while masking their great unknowing with loud noises. *shrugs* so it is culturally as well, so not much more is to be expected i assume.
edit on 4-12-2012 by sirbadazz because: proofread

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
but by all means a very great thank you to those who posted thoughtful comments, and to those who insightfully continue the conversation. i am curious as well, so the topic also interests me. hopefully it can stay alive and develop now that it has begun to gain depth. i will go back and read comments soon, now that i see some comments were uniquely valuable. cheers brahs and babygyrkls

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Your post is very interesting to me as I am still digesting events / experiences I encountered personally and while observing others.
A few months ago I went "snorkelling" in Peru Amazonia. I participated in 6 shamanic ceremonies in 8 nights.
Without going off track about the many things which happened on those occasions I will stick with the octopus theme.
The accommodations at the retreat where large 4 bunk jungle bungalows, which I shared with two other "snorkelers". What brought myself to this place was a search for deeper awareness, meaning of life and to hopefully extends my healing process from the chrons decease. Others where there for the same types of reasons.

On the 3rd day of my stay new room mate was carried via a stretcher and was hooked to oxygen. He was quiet and seemed to be troubled. He was not sure weather he was at this place looking to prepare for death or be healed. He needed a lung transplant or some other operation which he could not afford or chances of success where slim.
That night there was a ceremony to attend, but to no avail I could not get him to go, even though he had travelled all the way from Texas in search of something.

After the amazing ceremony I went back to the bungalow and chatted with the guy. As we where talking a knock came to the door and I welcomed the master shaman into our cabin. The shaman was there to diagnose my room mate, lift his spirits and to see why he did not go to the ceremony. The process of diagnosis was very interesting and can say that no doctor I have ever dealt with would have showed anymore compassion for his patient. The shaman was very skill full in getting to the roots of this mans problem, but every time the shaman provided the remedy the guy would come up with another "life threatening" ailment.
So, basically my feeling after witnessing this where mixed, did he need the oxygen for his lung decease or for his anxiety from so many fears of death.
All I can say is the next night I helped him to the ceremony site which was 150 yards from our cabin and it took him a half an hour to walk as I dragged his oxy machine and kept him calm. He only had, shall I say a little ceremony ( ATS rules do not permit me to go into details), therefore he did not have any profound experience. Though he did feel more comfortable with his surroundings and was open to stepping things up the next night.
The next night it was raining a little, therefore I piggy backed him to the ceremony. He was there in good time and was able to relax. After the ceremony we talked of our experiences. I heard him being sick into a pale during the ceremony and asked if he felt better after he threw up. In a stuttering and raspy Texan drawl he said." I.. I.. I threw up an octopus... a big black octopus was alive in the puke bucket... I didn't no how many arms it had but I was watching it in the bottom of the bucket." Also he mentioned he had an escort entity during the ceremony which he thought was telling him to prepare for death. It kind of shook him up because he wanted to be at this place for healing.
One thing though, he was glad to puke out that octopus.... what ever it was.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bucknet

thats a badazz comment bucknet. i can only see you in heroic fashion as you carried your roomate to the ceremony. the action speaks of a warrior.

i am unfamiliar with the vision vine. my own perceptions are not multicolored in grand hues like vision vine experiences. they are purplish, with the colors subdued to the purple see-through dominance.

the octopus element of your story reains core to topic, deeply disturbing. if such a thing existed, how to disenlodge it might be paramount. i shied away from mentioning the 'interpretation' i received, that it had a permanance after hardening. however, the information i received clearly implied during the transformation process, that the consciousness of the host human had to be willing, so to speak, to move its 'vibrations/thoughts?? or whatever u want to call it, toward the theme of the occupying octopus, which lacked heart or intellectual value. thanks for sharing that bro.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Thanks for your response! Makes me glad I shared it. Like I said, I was struck by the similarities (and, quite frankly, surprised I remembered the article) - and even moreso now with your corroboration.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Thought the OP would be interested in this:

Opti and I (One Man’s Experiences With A Hyperdimensional Creature)

Here it is in original PDF format, which is a bit easier to read:

PDF - Opti and I

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by deometer

thanks for that deometer. i read through his terrance mckenna parady for as long as i could. the similarities in his descriptions, when he had brief moments of lucidity, was horrifying.

the subject is horrifying. i have seen the thing again in a dream morphing into a spider shape. also squidlike. its as ugly as a... spider or squid...lol

*shrugs* i dont know where to go with this thread. its mindblowing, earthshaking, but so ugly it is just almost better to ignore it. there is alot here. stuff that is tough to pin down, but pervasive.

thanks for another awesome contribution to the discussion. happy holidays!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Amazing. Thanks loads to the OP. I read the opening posts then went to every one of your responses via your profile instead of reading whatever else was in here. Not to say I actually believe what you're saying, and I don't disbelieve it either, just that things like this take a lot of research. I've researched related ideas over the last 15 years though and think that there's a good chance of some truth in these theories, even if many of them do need changing in certain ways. And yeah, Archons come straight to mind here too.

Thanks for sharing.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join