It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The greatest horror - transdimensional alien ecology.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

your post is one of the strangest "left turns" I have ever seen in a thread. I have no idea why you thought it might be appropriate, and I kind of don't care.

not that I think ATS should devolve into subjective anarchy, but such a deeply fascinating, almost personal, non-sequitur is never "off topic".

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Blimey! I really haven't got a clue what you're talking about but I wish I did. For the life of me I don't understand the refernce to pregnancy? Nor what the Orion model is? What do you mean "succumbs to the DNA demands"? Thanks

I will re-read and attempt to make sense of it all before I comment further for fear of sounding particularly stupid

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by starshift
"Breaking loops, ANY loop, requires effort on the incarnation's part. It's one thing to recognize a loop and another to work on breaking it. Your body's ID and DNA commands are trying to entice you to connect with the opposite gender in order to, among other things, short out any genuine spiritual progression. The DNA commands are there to keep you bound to the Game.

that's the nature of nature... but due to 'moral' constructs we see it fit to further ourselves from the "game" i.e. get so entrenched in duality that we introduce the 'spirit' *cough* and 'other beliefs' to the equation so that we can get the answers 'we seek' to our petty psychological 'truths'... is it just another meme? i dunno... but studies need to be carried out to see whether such dualistic mindsets serve any purpose from an evolutionary perspective... i was reading some interesting stuff from blackmore the other day... it kind fits here i think... www.guardian.co.uk... breaking loops you say? ah.. where's ug when u need him... www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
My apologies for not explaining my previous post better.

The "Author" created a series of books after he had gone to the Monroe institute many years ago and would use out of body travel to gain insight into the dynamics that where being played out in the Game or Matrix that we perceive of as life. Their main website is in EndGame mode. I feel like we will continue to play however.

The Orion references have to due with the genetic manipulations by that group of ET's which altered the DNA of man and continue to work towards our demise. The focus of the books was to provide what he called Graduation Keys for spiraling out of the Game. You can find some of the material online and a little reading will explain much more. Link

The relevance has to do with the polarities being expressed within the thread. The conflict between left brain / right brain, body ID / Spirit ID.
Sorry if I've strayed too far off topic.
edit on 30-11-2012 by starshift because: add

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sirbadazz

My way through the trans-dimensional can be described as haphazard at best...recklessly dangerous at worse.

While I usually get into trouble going into details on forums after the fact, I will say that I know exactly what you are describing. Or specifically which "creature".

Thanks for the post!
You've filled in some holes for me.

- Lee

edit on 30-11-2012 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

the info was passed to me directly by alien forms of a similar structure, and i dont think without their unusually 4dimensional method of passing concepts i could have self-perceived the ecology in a similar way. their perspective seemed intended to illustrate a phenomenon of cultural-behavior within our society that i always found disgusting. *shrugs* i am reading comments but will ignore the howler monkeys, whom i already responde3d to before reading. i do see some with "scientific intelligence" who are so insecure, that science becomes almost like extreme christian fundamentalism to them in the sense that it affirms a possibly narrow world view based on fear, and it can be used as a dogma to attack others with dissimilar worldviews, while seeming to confirm their own narrow ignorance.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

i will respond to you here druscilla, as i probably wont to anything else u may have written. it is better to follow perception, that to quote the distance of the moon from a book.

it is better to touch something expansive, than to parade in the grandest fashion a slender learning while hiding a great unknowing.

i feel the above was more than generous of meh.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

carlos castenada was self admittedly, and would have been considered a "sorcerer" to the slight degrees he was legitimate. he did articulate some legitimate cultural knowlege. shamans would not normally be 'sorcerers' in a traditional native cultural setting, anymore than some priests would be considered vampires here and now. yet some shamans were sorcerers, although vampire legend predominated.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

i had a specific perception of the entity, as it was 'introduced' to me. it allowed my consciousness interaction and penetration, in the imagery, to experience "where it was at consciously", or more specifically, part of what i was perceiving intended to make me aware that this octopus thing had a intelligence beyond the earthbound creature i was familiar with. its intelligence seemed to 'dislike' me in a very disinterested way, seemed about as intelligent as a human, with dog-like earthiness. it looked out through stalkish things on its tenticles, but no eyes were present, i just knew that. it changed colors in a way remarkeably similar to octopus here, which i am intimately familiar with. it wasnt the dominant consciousness in its ecology, by a longs shot.

i havent even finished responding the first page of comments, but will this weekend hopefully. i bang on polital blogs in my free time, and this is a crux moment for blogger influence in policy shaping, so i gotta ciao-out til this weekend - just wanted to keep the thread/dscussion alive.. these subjects are deep and draining to discuss.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
i would say that my problem with people who trumpet arrogance and dogmatism [trolls], in easily predetermined ways, tend to disturb me in exactly the same way talking to a person who has developed his mind, but has doem no work to know his heart. it is so easy to see when a person speaks from...and knows HEART - both pain and joy sides of heart. they gain empathy to suffering and joy alike.

in that same exact sense sense, people who havent developed or experienced broader aspects of their perception, conmsciousness and connectedness, are also equally disturbing. *shrugs* peace

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
you didn't respond to my earlier post?

www.tripzine.com...

Originally posted by sirbadazz
reply to post by boymonkey74

carlos castenada was self admittedly, and would have been considered a "sorcerer" to the slight degrees he was legitimate. he did articulate some legitimate cultural knowlege. shamans would not normally be 'sorcerers' in a traditional native cultural setting, anymore than some priests would be considered vampires here and now. yet some shamans were sorcerers, although vampire legend predominated.

castaneda was legitimate?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

the info was passed to me directly by alien forms of a similar structure, and i dont think without their unusually 4dimensional method of passing concepts i could have self-perceived the ecology in a similar way.

can you tell more about the trans-dimensional beings ? what is their intention ? what do they need to exist ? do they need us to "survive" ?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

i never said castenada was legitimate. i said he studie and discussed legitimate cultural knowlege to the degree he was legitimate. that knowlege was sorcery, considered 'evil' in tradtional cultures. he ran wild with it. in that sense, he lost legitimacy toward egocentrism. some of the cultural knowlege he espoused was dead on. i'll have to check yr video when i have time, it'd be interesting.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

these beings are within their own ecology. but some feed from unusual sources, like organisms on earth who feed from methane gas in deep undersea fissures. most are not concerned with us, but have intense interactions with us on non-conscious connectedness levels. i dont know how to describe it. lets say some of your blood cells are also plants and insects in parallel realities. in that sense, shamanically speaking, we are COMPOSITE BEINGS with unique expressed individuality and function.

since the thread has died down, i feel less pressure to read and respond to comments from previous pages that i havent had time to read and respond to. i hope its ok with everyone if i just respond at my convenience and to those that strike my immediate awareness or intution. thank yopu.
edit on 2-12-2012 by sirbadazz because: change composiit to composite, since it is a key word

edit on 2-12-2012 by sirbadazz because: no wonder i never proofread what i write, so i dont have to edit

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I'm still very much interested in this thread. I wish you would provide as much information as you have on the subject. I have had experiences in my life that don't seem too far from what you are introducing here. I didn't want to post myself, but I don't want the thread to end so abruptly.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

i will continue this discussion from here with any interested, or let it die as appropriate. its more interesting to me with a smaller crew as i battle political trolls and MMA trolls in my recreational freetime daily. i am more interested in expressing and hearing shared intutive sensitivities. thank you for yr continued interest. i, as well, am interested in yr related experiences.

as for sharing all i know, that is ...difficult. but i can and should state here clearly, specifically for any traditional shamans who may be here - yes, i can bang on the 'spiritual' level, and do. but that is because i am a warrior. by warrior, i mean very specifically that i myself am not a "shaman". i have studued under shamans. i have studied shamanism. i have studied under numerous cultures and great personages. i have shamanic knowlege, indeed. however, by a quirk of circumstances, or meaningful coincidence, i am a warrior, in all the best and worst senses of the word. at first, that fact greatly troubled me, as i aspired to be a medicine man. unfortunately, my most significant talents and purpose laid elsewhere. so i can only share shamanic knowlege and perceptuion, while at the same time NOT having achieved the status of shaman...traditionally speaking.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Interesting... so I guess we all become what we are best suited for in life rather than what we necessarily would like to become. I think I have spent a lot of time fighting that and trying to be what is not natural for me.

And I am still interested in continuing this thread, but I am reluctant to share much of my own personal stuff on here.
edit on 12/2/2012 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Would you say someone like Geronimo was a shamanic warrior or am I off on that title? I would think that certain native americans had talents on multiple levels.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
i can see why you might not to expose your inner-experience to scorn, wtbengineer. in fact, when a vision quester receives their power, it is advised to keep some parts sacred, while having the community dance other parts into life.

geronimo was a great medicine man, with significant "power" in the traditional sense. the distinction is fairly simple. i am a vision-quest warrior who received power through fasting and questing in the mountains under tuteldge of a shaman. so i have my power, in the sense that a medicine man has his power. but my proclivity was toward battle. that is not the realmn of healing. geronimo was a warrior as well, with a similar proclivity in his power, forced upon him toward battle in similar ways by circumstance. but the difference is that geronimo had the following of his people. no medicine man exists alone in his power. aloneness is for warriors and sorcerers. so geronimo was a medicine man - greatly respected in his powers by his people.
edit on 3-12-2012 by sirbadazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
heres another way of explaining it - after receiving my power, i had a vision of my destiny, i was shown an "elbow" moving the sky and earth. the message came that i was to be this elbow. i was greatly disappointed, as you might imagine. an elbow? i had higher aspirations. the vision changed, and i was shown a knee. yup, a knee. so i was somehow to be an elbow or a knee, a "joint" that flexed the earth and sky. at the time, my disappointment couldnt be greater. now, years later i realize the significance and gravity of the task and realize how overwhelming it can sometimes be. but i do my best to dance that dance hinging those things that are the "face" of doing, such as hands, eyes, and smiles..

i dont want this thread to be about shamanism or arguing against the limitations and dogma of the dominant paradigm. i am interested in discussing alien ecology, and hearing others experiences as well. i should go and read the old comments and perhaps respond to some of those.
edit on 3-12-2012 by sirbadazz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join