It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldman Sachs Completes Economic Takeover of Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
It seems many of Europe's financial bankers are well connected to Goldman Sachs !!

Now we hear that the Bank of England has a new Governor and he is a Canadian and a former Goldman Sachs "Man" and has quite a "résumé" .......

Many people are convinced that Goldman Sachs is an arm of the Rothschilds and that they have been manipulating the E.U. and perhaps the entire world central banking system.

Meet Mark Carney...

The “surprise” announcement that Canadian Mark Carney is to be appointed Governor of the Bank of England means that the 2012 Bilderberg attendee completes Goldman Sachs’ virtual domination over all the major economies of Europe.

Carney’s appointment has come as a shock to many who expected current BoE deputy governor Paul Tucker to get the nod, but it’s not a surprise for us given that we forecast back in April Carney would be headhunted for the position.

Carney is a former 13-year veteran of Goldman Sachs and was involved in the 1998 Russian financial crisis which was exacerbated by Goldman advising Russia while simultaneously betting against the country’s ability to pay its debt....

Goldman Sachs Completes Economic Takeover of Europe

Are they orchestrating a "One World Economy" ?

O.W.E. as in "you owe" us money !!

How deep does this Go ?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
dude im so tired of gold man and sachs they are taking over everything the banks are always winning and beating us they are all part of the illuminati

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Also at this years Bilderberg conference. So he has got all the credentials required.

All worship your Goldman Sachs overlords.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Are they orchestrating a "One World Economy" ?

O.W.E. as in "you owe" us money !!

How deep does this Go ?

I don't know, but I can almost hear them laughing.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Jon Corzine
Robert Rubin , Hank Paulson - Former Secretaries of the Treasury
Mario Draghi - governor of the European Central Bank
Mario Monti - Prime Minister of Italy
Mark Carney - Bank Of England
Stephen Friedman - Chairman New York Federal Reserve
António Borges - head of the International Monetary Fund
Petros Christodoulou, head of Greece's debt management agency

No important connections here!

And that's the short list!

The Bailout of Mexico back in the 90's was the first US taxpayer bailout of Goldman Sachs.
Only $20 Billion, chump change by today's standards.
They've had their hand in every single financial crisis since 1990 and are preparing to do one more big one on the entire economy of the West.
They're going to do to us what they did to the Soviet Union during it's collapse - engineer a debt crisis, cause currency devaluation and bet against us under the table so they walk away with everything once it's all said and done.
The vultures are circling now but rest assured Goldman Sachs will pick every bone clean.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Ok, I read all these threads that pretty much amount us to slaves for these bankers, I am just wondering though, what can we do to fight this? Can we stop this?.....

Sorry, not directed at asktheanimals, but everyone.
edit on 27-11-2012 by Putyournamehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

Breaking up the big banks in to commercial and investment banks would be a start.
But until the federal reserve goes away we'll still have the same problems.
That's why I think Ron Paul had it right and getting rid of the Fed was a top priority for him.
Using alternate currencies, bartering and avoiding taxes all take something away from their power.
If enough people do it it could make a dent.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere

Ok, I read all these threads that pretty much amount us to slaves for these bankers, I am just wondering though, what can we do to fight this? Can we stop this?.....

We can easily stop this, it's very simple. Stop using money. Stop using assets controlled by these people. There are many good systems in place through the internet now to trade goods and services without spending money as we know it. Pay off loans so you actually own your stuff. Don't buy into having to have a mortgage or anything with interest. In short, dont put yourself in a position where they can use you as a pawn.

And for gods sake, Don't use any type of Bank!!!!!

I haven't had a bank account in over 30 years and I get along just fine. If you must, use prepaid money cards like the wal-mart money card but no more than that. I can go anywhere, buy anything people who use banks can and I have way more control over my money.
edit on 27-11-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

If Goldman Sachs is going to bet against the west, during an engineered collapse, and we know that, then we are illuminati, because we know to do it too. Trade in futures and forex markets, make a buck while the Sheeple get herded.
Remember the book of the law says the servants shall serve...
Don't wallow, take the oportunity of knowing what most don't.

LOL to the post above, I have bank accounts, isas and investments. Never took away my freedom's friend. Never.

edit on 27-11-2012 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas

LOL to the post above, I have bank accounts, isas and investments. Never took away my freedom's friend. Never.

edit on 27-11-2012 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

I didn't say anything about freedoms being taken away. What you don't see is behind the scenes how they are using your money and manipulating you to grow their global empire. Study banking in detail, it's a big lie, a fraud and a scam designed to make them richer via a pyramid scheme. If you look at the history of Banking in America you will see banks were not designed this way at first but this became corrupted through corporate greed and laws to back the greedy bankers.

Banks used to protect peoples money for a small fee. That was their job. That was their Only job. It was an honest business. Banks started using peoples money to make investments and build more banks. The People should have stopped this monster right there but clauses in the fine print said the bank can use your money how ever they saw fit. You become the lender to the bank. Banks then had to be insured because when you wanted to get all your money at one time, there was no guarantee the money would be there. This is true today but this insurance does not cover 100% of your money. You can go to the bank right now and be told sorry, you cannot have access to your money. Back then this money was backed - insured by Gold. Now, there is no gold. You and your money are screwed. Swindled by bankers for their gain, not yours.

I'd love to see a Real Bank in today's world. An honest business that keeps hold of all of your money and does not use it the way banks were meant to be. This would change the landscape of the economy. There would be none of this thieving and manipulation by companies such as Goldman Sachs.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Of course you can stop it. STOP GETTING IN DEBT and we the people will win. Dont use credit cards and purchase things in cash (i.e. impulse items and cars, etc.) Borrow money for a home if need be but without debt, the bankers won't make as much money and ultimately will restructure our entire economy. Also, USE YOUR LOCAL CREDIT UNION. I can't stress that enough.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
To me the question is..

Is Goldman Sachs taking over the world?

Or do the people who have already taken over the world happen to own Goldman Sachs?

The Swiss Federal Institute (SFI) in Zurich released a study entitled “The Network of Global Corporate Control” that proves a small consortiums of corporations – mainly banks – run the world. A mere 147 corporations which form a “super entity” have control 40% of the world’s wealth; which is the real economy. These mega-corporations are at the center of the global economy. The banks found to be most influential include:

• Barclays
• Goldman Sachs
• JPMorgan Chase & Co
• Vanguard Group
• UBS
• Deutsche Bank
• Bank of New York Melon Corp
• Morgan Stanley
• Bank of America Corp
• Société Générale

occupycorporatism.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Join a Credit Union. Preferably a State Credit Union.

www.frbsf.org...

Open a PayPal account.

And this is gaining popularity as well. Another poster pointed out prepaid money cards. That's another option.

Do more shopping online. Get a Post Office box with a company that doesn't have federal ties so you can receive your goods that you buy online.

In short, spread your money between on and offline options, none of them federal. I can't remember the last time I paid for anything in cash. Except the laundry I do once a week, but even more and more laundromats are using tokens that you can get out of a machine by swiping your Credit Union debit card. or even your PayPal card which is essentially a debit card. ( And no, I don't launder my money )That bitcoin link I put up? Pretty soon PayPal is going to be recognizing that as legitimate currency that you can transfer to your account to pay for anything online can you could buy at a brick and mortar store. Without the Federali's getting involved.

This is just another case in point in how people don't seem to fully understand how the internet can start putting more control in individuals' lives. There are so many options that can be used to suit your own personal needs, I don't know why people feel the need to use Federal Banking institutions anymore. True, the credit agencies still use banks as a way to gauge your credit score which in turn is used to help consumers get varying degrees credit, but all that is slowly going the way of the dinosaur as well because more and more people are tired of being in debt. To the point where they don't care what their credit score is anymore because there are more and more options on the table to where your score is irrelevant.

This might be one reason why entities like Goldman Sachs are trying to get a tighter grip on the world economy, because they see this shift in the tide as well. And while many of the people in charge of things like the IMF also have close ties to the media outlets, what I just told you isn't going to be mainstream information. If you doubt anything I just said, look it all up yourself. The options are there for you and they are to be had, all you have to do is look for them because the people who don't want you to know about them are in a position to keep you in the dark.

And without diligence on your part, that's where you're going to stay. People like me can give you this light at the end of the tunnel all day long, it's your job to walk towards it.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
How about we just get rid of the bankers?
Make them illegal.....any scheme which alowed banks to lend ten times their worth in capital is already bogus.....
If the goverment does nothing about this, the people definately will have to do it on their own.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Most of what you say makes sense... Except for the PayPal part.
I'd prefer not to deal with a dodgy company.

Yes dodgy... They don't provide real-time currency conversion and their fees are beyond exorbitant.
There has been countless times I've used PayPal to purchase things from the U.S while the U.S Dollar has been WEAKER than the Aussie Dollar (Verified from XE.com), yet PayPal always shows U.S Dollar stronger.

I don't know if I trust Bitcoin as a legitimate currency.
I will stick with Trade I think.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I felt like saying, when I found out Ron Paul wasn't running for pres. anymore, is when I knew TPTB are running the show.

A few years ago, when I first heard Ron Paul speak, I thought to myself, "
he's the next pres." To me, it's obvious.

top topics

join