It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angus T. Jones.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by FlyersFan
People disn' Angus T. Jones would rather see him come of age in Hollywood and embrace the Charlie Sheen lifestyle rather than go back to Texas and be a Christian. Thats' really, really twisted.

NO - - I just think he should have kept his mouth shut until his contract was up. After the next 2 episodes.

He is a product. He is old enough to understand that. You stop being the product first.

Exactly.

When we were kids, in drama class, we acted out murders, and other risqué stuff our very liberal arts teacher let us. However, we weren't actually murdering anyone. We didn't really steal all the gold from Ft. Knox when we had invisible guns in our hands.

It was acting.

Angus T. Jones is acting. He's an actor.

He may have entered the show a little early, and suffered some of the stresses child actors face. But he was/is/still acting. So there should be no conflict with what he's doing.

But alas, he got older, brainwashed by a certain church and believes it doesn't fit together. That's fine. He can, with much grace, bow out of the show when the opportunity arises. He can even go on to be a spokesperson about it later. Or, create his own TV Show with better values.

That would be the Christian way to do it.

That would be the honourable way to do it, since he's worked with the people from the show for so many years, and got so much from them in return.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Again, it's not news.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was just lashing out because he's no longer the focus of this infantile show.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I am sure it has been said but this feels more like an attempt to garner attention.

The ratings are probably down from previous seasons, this "stunt" would garner public attention and increase viewers.

"Don't watch the show", that pays me 350k an episode..

Total publicity stunt and scripted much like the show he is on.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It would be interesting to see what the ratings "do".

I am guessing they will go up or have already.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Has Charlie Sheen commented on this?

I just find it funny that both have trashed the very show that paid their bills over the years. Well, Charlie's beef is more with Chuck Lorre but you get the drift.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join