It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory New Episode 11/26/2012 last 4mins cut on live t.v,

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
Jesse Ventura is Illuminati. They understand that you cannot be completely in control, unless you control your opposition, so they create the opposition. Guys like Alex Jones, David Wilcock, David Icke, Drake and many others are there to draw in the fringe, who think they are getting the inside story. It is all BS and sucks you into following red herrings. Wake up people.

I love it when someone says "Wake up" without offering anything of substance to support their argument.

So why not enlighten those who think they are already enlightened?

Explain the whole thing oh wise one!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

I guess I am a hater because I hate stupid "Closet Geniuses" like you almost as much as I hate the so called Elites who have screwed this world up. Franky and most sincerely, between idiots like you over there and idiots like them over there (avoiding the Left-Right reference) I am seriously conflicted between wanting and not wanting Dec 21st to be the end of the world just because it will at least get rid of you Dregs and hopefully you will be reincarnated with them, as you should be, as lower life forms.

Saying Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones, both of who I have known for years, are "Illuminati"is like saying you and people like you are a blessing to humanity...it's simply a lie.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Always been a fan of Ventura. From back in The Body days.

First season, I was impressed. Shaky topics, implied threats, armed security....

Now I'm not so sure. The Reptilians blew it for me. Never been a believer. The "proof videos" all over are totally without merit.

All other topics have sent me on multiple searches.

I believe in ET, 9/11 being a TOTAL cover, JFK murdered by ANYONE other than the poor smiling dupe Jack Ruby shot, Tesla's energy is greater than we imagine and that there is some clandestine round table of authoritarians scripting what they think is the world.

I just can't, for the life of me continue to believe he is divulging "The Truth" when his show is so accessible. Seems like a fun house door with a fella in striped pants and a straw hat telling me Jesse will guess my weight for a mere twenty-five cents.

My incredulity is that "we the people" are being allowed to see scary magic tricks. While the Serpent slithers around behind us.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I never noticed the end of the show being cut off, what did disturb me was how were they able to just drive into the underground complex without getting stopped and no guards there.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

This one was embarrassing, even for Ventura... and it kinda pissed me off...
(What floored me was the basic leap of faith info to travel to Ozark, Miss.-- very shallow)

There was flimsier evidence than usual, no connetion of the house to the underground caves, by Mr Rabbit, never actually film wise connected the two entities so we had some verification... just conjecture...
Then there was the house, thats small compared to the monsters built by very wealthy middle easterners who now live here... and many owners of monster homes dodge permits to avoid leaks of their security setups,,,

The buildup was so unsubstantiated, even though he always relies on whack-o-doodles henj would never, ever talk to in his professional life as a governor...
Then the travel to the underground structure was the clincher!
***HELLO-- did anyone see the bazillion flags on the entrance???***

~~If you taped it, as you said-- then you do not need the frame by frame search for the bazillion flags~~

And Mr Ventura, never says a word-- him-- Mr Governor, does not recognize the flags?!?
It is either a international company, or a government installation...
Actually had he mentionmed the flags/each flag, and acknowledged their country of origin, that might have been the hook he needed to seel this farce?
Disappointing, yet amusing ; ))

BTW-- who the hell parks a massive underground facility on a HUGE madrid fault line-- that's one hilarious, smooth move!?!
I heard mention of fault lines, by them, bnut it seemed aimed westerly...
Oddly enough no one mentioned the Madrid by name tho, history proved that one to be a "9" seismically?
The biggest in the US, so it's very ODD!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I don't watch Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory
for a very simple reason...

but here is a short look
into the facility in question

a bunch of vids
on boobtube
about the place

whats the conspiracy

edit on 11/28/2012 by spoonbender because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JizzyMcButter
thanks for the thread,...

just checked my DVR to see if it recorded,... and no it didn't,.. just like last week
checked the scheduled recordings and it's still there and says ready to record next week

WTF,... Jesse Ventura is being censored by my effing DVR

Check your dvr priorities. On my comcast box sometimes things don't record because other shows took higher priority and recorded those shows instead. I miss Dish Network. Comcast sucks. Only 2 shows at a time, cannot watch live tv while those 2 shows are recording. Have to watch dvr shows when 2 shows recording. What an inferior setup. Sigh.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
By the way.... did anybody see on the death ray episode when Sean Stone (Oliver Stone's son) ran across the parking lot to shake a contact's hand and Jesse Ventura and his son walk casually up to both of them? That was funny. And totally unnecessary. I laughed...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Speaking of Jesse Ventura's rocking, I think he does it all the time due to constant back pain. He absolutely doesn't seem like the kind of person who gets nervous or intimidated.

Anyway, about the show's credibility... let's not forget that the show has been censored and dismissed. For example, the FEMA camp episode was outright banned. Also, Jesse wanted to film the ending of the JFK episode at some sort of monumental fountain, but was forbidden to do it by someone who told him she disliked his show and what it stood for.

My enthusiasm for the show faded a little during the Reptilian episode, but Jesse's snarking and scoffing made up for it. Even the well-known conspiracy theorist, he of the 9/11 coverup episode, thinks Reptilians are a load of bunk.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Jesse Ventura = controlled opposition. He is telling you what he is allowed to. Nothing more. Whatever knowledge might be presented on this show its all bad. First season was a good start and then it fell into the hands of something else. Now each episode has a way of patronizing a certain section of the conspiracy community

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Not sure what you missed but I just watched the episode on YT. What you showed here and the version I saw look similar. Maybe I'm missing something.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Very good. But do you think that if someone tried to film the real entrances, that would be allowed?

No, I don't think so.

Not only would filming NOT be allowed, but by revealing that they KNOW (where the real entrances are) would jeopardize the safety of the entire crew -- anyone connected to the show.

So they film what they can film for the show -- something that could pass for a "secret" cave entrance to the average viewer.

This show is a DRAMATIZATION of some conspiracy theories with guest appearances by genuine members of the conspiracy community (Alex Jones, etc.).

People need to use some common sense.

If Ventura & his crew ever got too close to the real story, it would never air -- except by accident. (I'm thinking of when Glenn Beck aired that expose of the Federal Reserve on TV and then his show was cancelled right after that.)

You're just muddying the waters, dude. If Ventura really, REALLY was after the truth, he would not go at it the way you propose. Ventura is about as useful as you are.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I recorded it and watched it last night. I had no problems watching the whole episode. I am on Directv

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Yes that was indeed very nice on your part..End result is everyone feels good...

Leading by example (like a champ)

snf

tom

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
reply to post by rollsthepaul

I guess I am a hater because I hate stupid "Closet Geniuses" like you almost as much as I hate the so called Elites who have screwed this world up. Franky and most sincerely, between idiots like you over there and idiots like them over there (avoiding the Left-Right reference) I am seriously conflicted between wanting and not wanting Dec 21st to be the end of the world just because it will at least get rid of you Dregs and hopefully you will be reincarnated with them, as you should be, as lower life forms.

Saying Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones, both of who I have known for years, are "Illuminati"is like saying you and people like you are a blessing to humanity...it's simply a lie.

Nice post!

I'm also digging the Weimaraners in your avatar.

How did you come to know Jones and Ventura? No one can say they aren't interesting cats.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Here it from the horses mouth................

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
What they didn't wanna show you at the end of the clip was that there were tennis courts down there.Bizarre???Or what?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If you subscribe to one of the major media providers you can get full episodes at Tru-TV:

Tru TV 2 go

I normally watch any of the Tru-TV shows at the 2 go site and they are for the most part prompt about putting new episodes of their shows online.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Are you talking about the cave he meets the alternative historian and saying if reptilians exist, this is where they live? If so, I'm pretty sure that was a reference to underground in caves and such, not that exact area.

By the way, here's the full episode:

I don't know. I like The Body. He seems like a legit straight shooter. However, this show does nothing for the credibility he talks about having in this episode. In my opinion, having an overly produce, seemingly obvious scripted show kind of kills credibility. The one good thing I did like from this episode was watching him corner that scam artist David Icke and watching Icke squirm like the little worm he is. Hopefully that wasn't scripted. Next time, Jesse should put him in the Body Breaker.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

I must say, I dislike your signature. Aristotle is not responsible for Alexander killing people. Aristotle was hired as a brilliant mind to train a King's son in scholarly arts. That is a misrepresentation of philosophy.

On topic however, I do think this show is and is not to be taken seriously. It is a dramatization, and I think it's meant more for opening your mind to new concepts. This way we can possibly find out what they are up to through that new act of brainstorming.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join