It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about me, a new member on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hello all you crazy conspiracy theorists and other so-called normal people.

I have finally decided to register on ATS to share my thoughts and knowledge after been visiting this website frequently for several years now.

This website have contributed to radical changes in my life the past couple of years. A period I would like to call “The years of Enlightenment”. Or “The beginning of Insanity”. Or perhaps “The time of consuming way to much of a certain green herb”. Not entirely sure which one that best describes those years of my life. I guess all of them works.

Anyway, this is how I went from being what the majority of people in my country (and most other countries) would consider to be a normal, healthy, mentally sane guy with maby a little above average IQ, to a crazy, paranoid, mentally ill conspiracy freak that lacks the ability to function in a society and whom needs professional help and lots of medication to be able to recover from several mental diseases including OMC (Open Mind Confusion), BDS (Bull# Deflection Syndrome) and also '___' (The Loose Sheep Disorder) which causes a person to start thinking for himself and can result in brain damages that causes higher intelligence, self awareness, increased knowledge, happiness and other problems.

So how did I go from being a normal guy to having all these problems?

Everything started around 7 years ago. At that time everything was great. I was doing normal people stuff like play video games, watch TV, play more games, watch more TV, go out clubbing every weekend and drink until I vomit and hunt for drunk females on the dance floor while dancing to that monotonous song everyone loves because it's played on the radio hundreds of times every day for weeks and also because the singer is famous and wears very little clothes so what is it not to like?

I had no paranoia or trust issues at that time. I always kept myself updated on what's happening around the world by reading the news every day. Of course I only read news delivered by the most popular news channels as they are best at delivering quality news, truth and does not take anyone’s side except the side that is right. Otherwise they wouldn't be so popular. Sure, I know that you shouldn't believe in everything you read in the news but if a major event occur then of course they will do everything they can to deliver correct information about the event. They get their information from the most credible sources like scientists, politicians and the military. They have no reason to lie or hide anything important from us, that's just silly crazy talk from a person with trust issues and paranoia. Well, that's at least what I used to think before I became ill.

The cause of my illness is due to many lifestyle changes I made during my teenage years. The biggest change was when I stopped watching TV and started using the internet ALOT when we got high speed broadband. I became addicted to the net. Now I could watch anything, anytime for free with no commercials. Yes, I'm talking about piracy. The TV was useless and dead to me. I knew that what I was doing was illegal and that I harmed the entertainment industry and made many rich people angry as they didn't make as much money as they used to so they couldn't buy as many houses and sports cars no longer. I felt ashamed when I realized that the people that brought us countless hours of mindless entertainment and therefore done so much for this planet no longer could get everything they wanted and only almost everything which means that they may have to make a choice between two different sports cars at some point in their life as they no longer can get both. However, the evil pirate in me was out of control. There was nothing I could do.

The end of television and the freedom of the internet resulted in me watching whatever I wanted and not what I am supposed to watch. This was a very bad idea because all this new information made my mind go crazy and create and form alternative concepts, thoughts and ideas. Too much information is never good as it will make you question the real truth that the experts, the scientists, has told you. When the information you have received from non official sources is combined and then compared to the real truth you start seeing “plot holes” and feel that something is not right and the more information you receive, the more “plot holes” and finally you don't know what to believe and you can no longer trust any information from the experts even though they are right because they have diplomas that show that they in fact are experts and not liars.

So that's the story of me and how I became crazy/enlighten/whatever you wanna call it and the lesson from all this is; unless you have a diploma proving that you are a scientist you should not think to much. Leave the thinking to the experts.

/Bill

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Best ATS Introduction of All Time! Bravura, Sir. Wear it loud, Wear it proud, and welcome aboard the Crazy Train.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Welcome, pick a fox hole and jump in.

P

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Buckle up and enjoy the ride! Don't eat the raisin cookies!!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Welcome

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BillHuminati

Dear Bill. Greetings from Sweden. Now thats a wonderful intro! Looking forward to your future posts.

P.S. Im the guy with the strange white jacket in the next cell. Dont be a stranger.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BillHuminati

This is one of the best opening statements and introduction I have read in a long time.

Welcome

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

top topics

join