It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The waters are turning red - Sydney 27/11/2012

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Tell you what, if I was a biblical man, id be pretty damn nervous..
Thats blood red and for it to take up bondi beach, seems pretty extreme.
Tests are being done as its assumed its an algae bloom!

www.news.com.au...

Inappropriately used, copyrighted images removed at the request of the rights owner.

edit on 2-12-2012 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Thats pretty neat, ahh, I wouldn't worry til the moon turns as black as sacloth. More than likely it is a red alge bloom. Sorry didn't read the artical first.
edit on 27-11-2012 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
*Looks Around Nervously, Makes a Cross Between a Choking and Cough Sound and Says* Lots o' coincedence with that Book and the state o' the situation. Middle East, Natural Disaters, Looming NWO, Societal Breakdown, Red Waters, etc.

Naaaah...that's silly, right? Right?

Good thing nobunny mentioned Zombies:

edit on 27-11-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I'd stay far away from that water.

Not because I'm a bible thumper but because whatever is causing that is definitely rare. I firmly believe in evolution, so I also believe any mutation in our natural environment is potentially caustic to our survival.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
even the seagull doesn't believe it's algae bloom:

[IMAGE REMOVED BY REQUEST OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER]

he's like wtf?

edit on 5-12-2012 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I wouldn't say the water in either of those pictures looks exactly "blood red". The top pic looks more like strawberry jello red or cherry kool-aid red. Bottom pic looks like Campbell's tomato soup, which is like a dull, watered down red, kinda verging on pink-ish.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
We really shouldn't let the Kool aid man go skinny dipping anymore. It upsets people.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

ahh, I wouldn't worry til the moon turns as black as sacloth.

ahh, that will be on Dec 21

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

ahh, I wouldn't worry til the moon turns as black as sacloth.

ahh, that will be on Dec 21

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SerratedSoul
I wouldn't say the water in either of those pictures looks exactly "blood red".

It's red enough by apocalypse standards.
[IMAGE REMOVED BY REQUEST OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER]

- Lee

edit on 5-12-2012 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Interesting news. While the photographs you posted do appear quite red in colour I looked at the reference you linked.

There is a photograph in the linked news article and it is taken from an angle that makes the colour appear closer to brown. I am wondering whether brown is more apt and whether there is a link to the 'algae' and the not too far away 'outflow' outlets????!!!! Perhaps that is why the beach was closed. Guess the water filtration plants can only clean and re-clean the septic water and then the water reaches saturation level. Hmmmm....

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
LOL @ the a-typical ATS 'biblical' response to this post.

Its algae guys..algae...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

OMG! I used to watch the Captain Planet cartoon when I was a kid, but I've never seen this WTF version before. You win the interwebs

Red algae blooms aren't exactly new. Certainly weird enough looking to make news once in a while, but not new. Here in FL, when we have a particularly nasty bloom, they're more brownish than red, but we don't call it "RED TIDE" for nothing.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I also think algae bloom. It looks like Red Tide, which is not the best of news for the sea in that area......

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I made my girlfriend go swimming on her things sorry. she tried to tell me what would happen.

Serious note could be anything, I personally believe it could be a chemical sludge.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1
Thats pretty neat, ahh, I wouldn't worry til the moon turns as black as sacloth.
edit on 27-11-2012 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

There will be a penumbral eclipse of the moon on November 28. The eclipse starts at 5.45pm and maximum eclipse takes place at 8.03pm. It will end at10.21pm. The eclipse will be visible in Alaska, Hawaii, Australia or East Asia.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

best post of the month.....you sir rock...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
*Looks Around Nervously, Makes a Cross Between a Choking and Cough Sound and Says* Lots o' coincedence with that Book and the state o' the situation. Middle East, Natural Disaters, Looming NWO, Societal Breakdown, Red Waters, etc.

Naaaah...that's silly, right? Right?

Good thing nobunny mentioned Zombies:

edit on 27-11-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Don't forget about the spike in fireballs recently and the trumpet sounds last year

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Could it not be this, I read the article on dm. I was also wondering whether this could have been/still the cause of all the marine life deaths. The change in CO2 levels can kill marine life... And disrupt the eco system. Just a thought!

marinesciencetoday.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join