It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Season 3,Episode 7:“Ozarks”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
i was just surfing the tube, and came across, Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory show.
it was about the strange goings on in the ozrak mo.

now i like jesse, but i'm not a big fan of his show. it reminds me of all the syfy shows, that prove absolutly nothing exstits, or they mock and make fun of the subject. shows like, fact or fake, desation truth, and ghost hunters. i could go on raggin on these shows but i think most folks know what i mean.

anyway i don't normally watch his show, but i heard illuminati, and i had to stop to watch.

the jest of the show was that the iIlluminati have set up shop in the ozarks. building all kinds of underground
cities and a influx of banks.

this from the fan site

Conspiracy Theory – Season 3, Episode 7: “Ozarks” Dec. 19 at 10 pm ET on truTV! Could the end of days truly be upon us? Members of the international elite – including the Illuminati – seem to think so, and have chosen the Ozark Mountain region of the United States to hide out from the apocalypse. The Conspiracy Theory team finds what appears to be construction on underground cities hidden in mountain caverns and tunnels, blocking off formerly public entrances with iron bars and heavy security. An apparent influx of banks in the rural region also seems suspect, but when they hear about round the clock construction on the biggest private house in America, reportedly built entirely of military grade materials and owned by a D.C. defense contractor, Jesse suspects something big may be happening here – just below the surface.

i don't know whats up with the air date it was on tonight.

what really stood our for me is this pensmore mansion. they kept going on about it being a headquarters for the illuminati, and how it was almost nuke proof. i didn't pay real close attention to the show as i wanted to see if i could find any info on it on the web.
the owner of the mansion is a former army intel officer, cia officer and owner of a software company that produce software for the U.S. govt. as best as i can tell he is also into the "green" construction business.

i found pictures and a wiki entry see below.i wanted to find it on google earth, and go back to 2008 and see if maybe they might have blacked it out. but i'm not real good on google earth coordinates for it are search
Pensmore
General information
Location 2700 Woods Fork Road, Highlandville, Missouri
Coordinates 36°52′47″N 93°12′45″WCoordinates: 36°52′47″N 93°12′45″W

pictures of pensmore on google images, the first half are of pensmore, they look just the ones in the show.
Pensmore

wiki link
Pensmore

and reading the wiki, this stood out to me.

Additionally, the rural location in Highlandville was known for lack of construction regulation. The project is not subject to building regulations or building inspections, which would have complicated construction efforts.

there seems to be something about it falling into a sink hole, if you follow the link in the thrid picture, it has a news article about it. will check some more, but i cant see them airing the show if it sunk, with out saying so. but who knows.

another thing that stood out was how that formally open caves in the area have been sealed off with iron bars.
there are also underground cities throughout the ozarks. jesse and his crew went through one and said something about the rail road tracks, and when they came out the other side there was a rail freight yard there with a fleet of "green" cars and buses. i've seen something some where about the cities some where, i just can't place it.

they also so mentioned earthquakes in the area, i don,t remember the numbers exactly but i think they said something like in 2008 there were 36 and in 2011 738 i can't quote it but it was something like that.

i got to say what i did see between my searches did make me wonder, and it wouldn't even surprise me. if their speculation turned out to be true.

so there you go, tell what you think.

edit on 27-11-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'm one of a few ATS members that live within 30 minutes of the places Jessie talks about on this episode. To be fair, there has been a lot of local talk about that home away from a fortress built down in Christian County. The Sheriff even made a couple statements about the strength of the construction and scale of it.

I can tell you why on the caves. It's 3 reasons. First is public safety. They're sick of rescues out of the caverns and underground areas beneath the old towns in the area. Kids have been hurt and killed. That's just 1 though. Another is this bat plague or whatever it is. It's real enough and you get a lecture all about it before going to take the cavern tours around here. It spreads if you take shoes or clothes from an infected cave into a clean one apparently. Third is that some of these caverns have timeless art on the walls (Native and before) and much of them have not been explored fully yet. By anyone. The one outside Joplin is known to extend a couple miles and that's where they'd last stopped when I'd been in it to hear the tour. The one that basically formed the basis for Silver Dollar City (It was an attraction first apparently) is also interconnected out to an unknown level. They've only explored out so far before stopping there too.... So a lot of reasons to block these off as they are located and found to be more than shallow caves.

On the underground? Carthage, Springfield and Kansas City all have 'Underground' areas, Limestone caverns made by the mining and still growing in some places. Subtropolis in Kansas City is probably the biggest of them and rumor has it, holds part of the National Archives as well as a primary Hollywood Studio film vault. Kansas City has "several" ....although if one suspected they may be connected, despite the above ground distances...they may be onto something.
I've been into all 3 though as a part of picking up/delivering with trucking and there is nothing nefarious any more than there could be in any city warehouse. That's all those places are for the most part. MASSIVE underground warehouses of everything from Ice Cream and Yogurt to Document Storage and environmentally sensitive items. Pretty neat places, actually...and just as HUGE as the pictures look. Passing the 18 wheelers in opposite directions was no problem in most areas down there.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

thats what i saw on the cities, they were mines or something that had been turned into storage facilities, the U.S. govt, even uses them to store some documents.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
first 10 mins of the show right here...
second line
third line

just got a red flag - red flag

edit on 27-11-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

has there been an increase in the amount of earthquakes in the area?
that was one of the the things the lady was talking about that were showing them all the new banks.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I just watched the show. His series just makes me laugh. It's so overly melodramatic and contrived. It's more about conjecture and presumptions than actual facts. His "team" just cracks me up.

He just loves to talk up the fact that's he's a "Navy Seal"..actually former UDT (40 some yrs ago) and that he's a Governor. Last I checked he's just a private citizen.

Who knows, maybe the guy building the place is a prepper? :lol"

edit on 27-11-2012 by bg_socalif because: fat fingers on the keyboard.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
My wife and I watched that episode tonight. We came in about 10 or 15 minutes late. Apparently they changed the day and time and we just caught it by chance. But there was no white out in it for us, it played fine. That was on cable.

I checked out the article about a sinkhole swallowing it. That news site says it is local satire. Apparently it's a local version of The Onion. I'm pretty sure the mansion is still there. It looks freaking huge, with concrete walls and bullet proof glass. There's actually an official site for the building, so it's a pretty open secret:

Pensmore

The "underground city" was interesting. Jesse Ventura's team actually drove into it and around inside it. Like Wrabbit said, it looked like a massive underground warehouse to me, with loading docks for trucks, room for semi tractor trailers going 2 ways, etc.. It's massive. Wrabbit, can you confirm that the one on the show is the innocuous warehouse space you described? It was pretty freaky, even more freaky than a massive concrete fortress with bullet-proof glass. But if it's publicly known warehouse space that makes sense.

Another creepy thing they found was a small Arkansas town that has (allegedly) suddenly had lots of banks move into town. There are now so many banks that there is one bank for every 50-some people (according to Ventura). Before that, they had always just had one bank in town.

Interesting show. Sounds like probably some of the stuff isn't as overtly menacing as portrayed, but who knows.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Quakes here? I honestly haven't felt one at all in the Midwest. Oklahoma has had a couple and people in Joplin felt one of those. Arkansas is reporting a lot of small ones...or they were until very recently. The Springfield area of Missouri sits in a good spot in terms of quake effect..at least that's what I gather. It doesn't hit here much?

This area is just outside the impact of even a major inside the New Madrid Seismic Zone. We have two level 1 regional trauma centers at Springfield though so I imagine if something happens outside the immediate area, this area will host much of the relief. I know a lot of support came from here for the Joplin disaster. Nothing much happening here though. I can't even say I've heard reports of the sky noises around here, let alone hearing anything personally. There was an evening with reports of the noises to the north and then out over Oklahoma for a couple days after that but nothing much happens here. That mini-fortress being built was at least a little excitement. lol..
edit on 27-11-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: minor correction.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kover27

i guess i missed that i was looking for pensmore info.
that is kinda strange.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Check out this site. Sub Tropolis looks identical to the comlex. Just saying!

www.huntmidwest.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLCCLL

www.huntmidwest.com...

That does look remarkably like what was shown on Jesse Ventura's show. So much that I would suspect that's where they were or there is more than one place like that. But probably it is the same place, because you can zoom in on it on Google maps and see what looks like the same entrances, the same parking lot with vehicles, the same railroad tracks, etc.

Google Maps Link

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It's the worlds largest. Heck you can even rent space for RV's at a pretty good rate. Good place to hang out if the going did get rough!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ikonoklast

Originally posted by LLCCLL

www.huntmidwest.com...

That does look remarkably like what was shown on Jesse Ventura's show. So much that I would suspect that's where they were or there is more than one place like that. But probably it is the same place, because you can zoom in on it on Google maps and see what looks like the same entrances, the same parking lot with vehicles, the same railroad tracks, etc.

Google Maps Link

Oh dear, I did like Jesse and his show but surely he must be BS as his investigation team would have known about this?

Unless it's a cover up

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
taking advantage of the 2012 stuff coming up

ratings drive all of this

all of it

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It's kind of sad. I know it's just a TV show and I know they haven't dug into things very deeply in other episodes and haven't always done their homework on vetting things. But I would at least expect them not to present commercial warehouse space that anyone can lease (apparently) as if it is some government secret underground city preparing for the apocalypse.

Maybe there's something more here, or maybe this is just what happens when some professional wrestling meets conspiracy theory.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I took a couple minutes to look up the one here nearby and where he was most likely talking about for the 'Ozarks'. Kansas City definitely isn't considered Ozarks and Carthage is so-so as I'd think of the term. They're kinda getting Okie more than Ozark in that direction.
Anyway, I've been to the docks in these pictures several times and the primary customer for Springfield Underground is no one more mysterious than Kraft Cheese. lol... They run a massive annex to the Cheese plant here in town in the Underground. There are a number of other customers down there and a friend did temp work in one for awhile. It stays the same temp though even in the raging summer once in just a hundred yards or so and had a dry dusty smell everywhere.

The entrance I almost always used in the truck, on google earth. The gate on this one was a regular guard just checking paperwork. Trucks would wave and go past as often as not.

There is another entrance a short distance away. it's hard to see the tunnels from that angle and street view shows one in one frame of the google car passing due to the lower level of the truck yard from the street. No gate at all on that one though.

Springfield Underground

That's about the highest Sq foot concentration of bulk cheese anyone would ever want to be around behind those dock doors.. lol... If ever the world depends on that to survive, this would be a paradise for it..

I will say in Springfield, Carthage and the different ones around Kansas City, I definitely saw dark tunnels that looked abandoned or closed off, going who knows how far or where to... I've always assumed they were either undeveloped areas of the old mines or where things like the Film Vault and National Archive stuff probably sits.

It is a great way to have low cost climate control though.

edit on 27-11-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: added link

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hi there, first post. I live in the Ozarks (Gassville, ar) and this is bull. I will say there are a lot of banks though... In the neighboring town to me is Mountain Home, ar. The population there is just over 12,000 and theres something like 30+ banks. Seriously. Im in north central Arkansas about an hour from Branson, MO.

Theres been small quakes all the time for the past two years until a few months ago. The major opinion was that they were caused by the fracking near here.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ikonoklast
It's kind of sad. I know it's just a TV show and I know they haven't dug into things very deeply in other episodes and haven't always done their homework on vetting things. But I would at least expect them not to present commercial warehouse space that anyone can lease (apparently) as if it is some government secret underground city preparing for the apocalypse.

Maybe there's something more here, or maybe this is just what happens when some professional wrestling meets conspiracy theory.

Ofcourse they knew that this is leasable space. I mean, if building a huge whatever underground ....place, they need a purpose, right? The whole show is a farse, its like "ufo hunters" all over, or worse.
But the interviews and off-show clips Ive seen of jesse tells me he is true, whatever # the producers of the show puts together.

I mean, who the frack came up with the name OZ ARK s ???
Its like putting the truth on display

With this said, do not view this "illuminati" episode as truth, but for the sake of humanity, there is important information here

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-11-2012 by reef75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by reef75

Compare the price of turning a mine into a wharehouse to putting up a frame four aluminum walls and a roof!?
Dosnt make any sense its just a ridiculous proposal.
The cost of putting in all the ventilation, plumbing, wiring and building supports that would ensure b doubles driving in and out wouldn't bring the place down.... It would be an extremely expensive and wasteful excercise just for a Kraft wharehouse! C'mon!
you can see on the show and videos the ventilation ducts and wharehouses dont have all the united nations flags in a row outside flapping in the wind why would they??!!!
Watch it again!

I don't think Kraft would be down for that! What a load of s"@t seriously something dodgy going on down there...
Open your eyes some sceptism is healthy but plain blindness is just plain stupid.
There's a truck driver on YouTube saying he drove for 100 miles underground there and delivers military goods down there...
Open your mind a little...

What one YouTube vid advertising lease space underground can kill all suspicion? What where they mining there to have to bore out that much space and put in that many roads? There's not just enough room for semi trailers you could fly a helicopter in there...
edit on 7-7-2013 by Anonbeleiver77 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join