It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Agree With The Personality Profile For Your Zodiac Sign?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

WOW! OVERKILL!!

That's a great post, BAW33!

I noticed you didn't separate the vowels from the consonants when totaling the sum. This is not how I do it.
What system are you using? I use the Pythagorean system.

Thanks for your contribution.

edit on 11/28/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

My combined name dustytoad comes out to 30, which goes to 3 ??

And then my real name comes out to whatever which goes to 7..

What does that mean??

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

I am 99% a Scorpio!

Great post!

What's the other 1%?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by pianopraze

Interesting link. I was amazed at how accurate the birth chart was.

Yep, I'm a Pisces.

For Smyleegrl:

Pisces in a Nutshell: Pisces is the sign of mysticism, mystery and the spiritual unknown. Pisces live in two worlds, the real world and the spiritual or mystical world where they interpret what they see into what they want. They do this to avoid all the realities of pain and suffering in the world. They have extremes of emotions and feel both good and bad intensively. Pisces have formidable intuitive ability. Most Pisces are somehow involved with occult or spiritualism. Pisces are very good at understanding people for they have the ability to delve into the psyche and see behind a person's motivations. Pisces are prone to drug addiction and indulging lifestyles because of their eternal search for themselves and their fear of confrontation and having to change a situation, also they justify drug use by allowing it to get closer with their 'spiritual selves'. Once they aware this is why they are doing it, it will be easier to kick the habit. Pisces are not the pushovers that they may seem, in fact they have strength of character and will stand up for what they believe in and and they can do hard work for something they believe in. They can be very lazy but only in matters that they do not care about. Pisces is the most sensitive of all zodiac signs.

There you go, Smyleegrl, so people can read, and get to know YOU.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Not that I really, truly believe any of this, but I'm a Gemini and that's never really fit me. A friend of mine who does cast horoscopes said to look at the ascendant or rising sign, which is more accurate for many people. The rising sign is the "mask" you wear in public and dictates the way others see you. In my case it's Leo. That's a much, much better fit.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I do fit my sign description (Capricorn). As I got older, I noticed some of those attributes changing somewhat- I became more gregarious, more sociable, slightly less serious and opening to others easier.... but that fits with my rising sign, which is Gemini. Some theories hold that you become more like your rising sign later in life. In my case, I think it fits.

My husband is a Taurus, with Taurus rising... and honestly, he could be a poster boy for that sign! You don' t get more Taurus-y than he.

Both being earth signs, we get along well, both liking to have a secure homebase... his epicurean appetite helps me to get out of my overly serious intellectual focus. Before him, most of the guys I dated were Taureans too.

Maybe it is just coincidence, maybe not, I don't know, and i have no idea how this could influence us, but there it is.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hi Sled,

Thanks for inviting me to the thread, This is another great topic S+F.

Here is what I have to say about my zodiak....PISCES. DOB 22-02-80.......that made me 22 yo on 22-02-2002 can you guess my favorite #.....lol

Here Goes:
Strenghs
- Compassionate....YES
- Adaptable....YES
- Accepting....YES
- Devoted....YES
- Imaginative....YES....too much sometimes...

Weaknesses
- Oversensitive....YES
- Indecisive...disagree
- Self-pitying...disagree
- Lazy...disagree
- Escapist...disagree

Pisces like adventure, new situation and social events.
Adventure...Absolutely, New situations, not really...I am a routine kinda guy, social events.....HELL NO...I hate crowds...but I do attend events occasionaly for my family's sake.

Pisces and Temperament:
The Pisces personality is hard to pin down, it is very mysterious and elusive. Pisces are molded by their surroundings, they incorporate their experiences and surroundings into themselves. They have extreme compassion and they feel the pain of others. If something is wrong in the world that affects them, it affects them deeply, they take it to heart and feel extreme feelings regarding the matter. When they are happy, they are extremely happy and when they are sad, they are extremely depressed.

That is suprisingly smack on....

Pisces Deep Inside:
Pisces have an intuitive and psychic ability more then any other zodiac signs. They trust their gut feelings and if they do not, they quickly learn to because they realize that their hunches are usually correct.

That is also pretty close...except for the psychic part....so far...working on it..

How to Attract Pisces:
talk about spirituality, the occult, astrology, anything that is out of reach of the real world. They will easily get lost in a good conversation.

OMG!!! that is as real as it gets....start a conversation on these subjects and you better not have plans for a few hours...just call me Motor Mouth...

Pisces Erogenous Zone:
The feet are the most sensitive spot for Pisces. Massaging the feet and sucking on toes are usually Pisces favorite and will get them steamed up and ready for action.

I DON'T THINKS SO! Anyone who knows me well knows to NEVER touch my feet...you will get a kick....I am extreeeeemly ticklish there and detest anyone touching my feet(yes even massages)....never tried the toe sucking part though...mmmmmmmm HONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sex With Pisces:
Sex with Pisces is an emotional and physical experience, and if you allow it, it will be a spiritual experience as well. Pisces are very good at, and love role play. Acting fully in their roles. They like to seduce. Role play that you are in an old fashioned brothel and get them to seduce you, they love erotic games for they are able to get completely involved and lose themselves in the erotic play. Pisces likes risque encounters and offbeat activities. A very fun partner for those who like different encounters and physical sex.

As i said.....HONEY!!!!!!!!!

Overall, most of the points about Pisces actualy do represent me in a lot of ways, not all of course but I guess that will be the same for almost everyone. So this is my input about my Zodiak. I will look into my wife's(Gemini) and my kid's(Taurus / Virgo) and likely will post coments on them as well.

Teye22

edit on 28-11-2012 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

WOW! OVERKILL!!

That's a great post, BAW33!

I noticed you didn't separate the vowels from the consonants when totaling the sum. This is not how I do it.
What system are you using? I use the Pythagorean system.

Thanks for your contribution.

en.wikipedia.org...

Alphabetic systems:

There are many numerology systems which assign numerical value to the letters of an alphabet. Examples include the Abjad numerals in Arabic, the Hebrew numerals, Armenian numerals, and Greek numerals. The practice within Jewish tradition of assigning mystical meaning to words based on their numerical values, and on connections between words of equal value, is known as gematria.

and...

I got my copy of this book...strangely enough by being drawn to it in a grocery store...I was checking out and I was pulled in the direction of this book...went right to it...bought it...and still have the same copy...from 1989...I read it that night from cover to cover...and I give this book credit for opening my psychic channels as well as saving my life.

It has a section on numerology...I have used it many times. While it can be general in nature...it still gives insight into personality tendencies to go along with intuition.

I knew you would think my post was overkill...btw...and I could've done more.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
From Sagittarius:

"Sagittarius are detached from emotions because emotions hold a person back, they do not like to talk about their feelings, they simply experience them and move on."

Not emotional? ME!?! I can't believe they said that about me! (sob) What did I ever do to them? I really feel upset about this, and I... oh, wait... ah, I'm over it now.

Stares blankly. Blinks a few times.

What was I saying?

Oh yeah, how accurate this is. I agree with most, but definitely not the unemotional part. Sometimes I feel ruled by my wayward emotions. Fear of committment? Yeah, totally... 48, been on one date in my life, and still single... yeah. I agree 100% with the constantly searching for wisdom thing... I love acquiring knowledge just to roll it over and over in my mind and play with it. And starting projects only to abandon them when I get bored? Hmm... at the moment I think I have four books started, two screenplays and four rewrites in progress... and I'm accomplishing nothing on all fronts. Oh well, off to play games online before bed!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I pefer the Astrolabe Free Chart, it specifies world wide towns of birth, not just US ones. The chart is very close to the way I am, overall, though aside from being Cancer, have a good deal of air in me too. Aquarius rising and Gemini in the siderial.

The N node 20 degrees in cancer gives something in the astrolabe that is very accurate, basically like to stay home, people come to me, feel uncomfortable leaving home or neighborhood for long. Caring obliging nature but closest to family. Its kind of odd to have that specifically accurate.

And that is the north node, and your destiny, opposite of your birth, but where you are heading.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
You have to take what you read in astrology reports with a grain of salt. Through life, people change and grow - interests and personality traits change. This is all normal. Some traits might match your sign well while others are so far off the grid you don't know where you fit anymore. We have free will and the ability to change our paths at any time...yes sometimes we're guided by higher powers or events beyond our control...but what I'm saying is - don't let the stars define who you are. Don't limit yourself so that you miss out on change or opportunities that might come your way.

I like reading the horoscopes at the end of the day, so I can look back and see if matches what happened throughout the day. Sometimes they are spot on and other times so far off you can't do anything but laugh at it.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

As with any thing it is subjective to your perception, I use numerology to give me personality tendencies of people I come in contact with, but not everything applies. It just gives a barometer...when people ask me for dates to choose for different functions, I take many things into consideration...when they ask advice about what name they should use in different situations, I factor in what personality traits each specific name involves. Along with life numbers, locations, street names, other people involved...business or personal...Moon phases. So to answer your question, without more information telling you what those numbers mean really would not matter. If you want to contact me by U2U and you are serious about it I will try to do a mini reading for you...confidentially. Up to you. This invitation applies to anyone.
edit on 11/29/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Leo with an annoying Jupiter affliction.

I'd say all within the family possess their sign characteristics. Daughter couldn't be more Gemini if she tried, eek! Small fry is a stubborn little goat and appears to be a 60 year old man trapped in a 3 year olds body.

The only quandry is my Virgo boy who knows not the meaning of tidy but is Virgo in every other respect. I shall have to dig deeper. Jupiter is probably to blame for that one too.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
My daughter is a Virgo:

Virgo in a Nutshell: Virgo exists in the mind, everything is inside. To the world, Virgo presents a calm and collected exterior but on the inside, nervous uncontrolled intensity in the mind, trying to figure things out, how to improve everything, analyzing and thinking. Virgo can tire itself out without even moving! Virgo has a constant drive to improve and perfect, this can lead to extreme pickiness and finickiest. They are pure, their motives are honest never malicious and they want to accomplish something.

We get along fairly well with one another.

My mother is a Taurus, same as me. That's not good!
We constantly butted heads when I was growing up.

I'm married to a Cancer. He drives me nuts sometimes because I want to get things done, and get them done NOW! He starts things and quits before finishing them, although this is not part of his profile. I think he has AADD. Apparently, one of my life lessons is to learn patience.

Cancer Strength Keywords: - Loyalty - Dependable - Caring - Adaptable - Responsive Cancer Weakness Keywords: - Moody - Clingy - Self-pitying - Oversensitive - Self-absorbed

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I had to go find Capricorn on the cusp of Aquarius. I know they say it is Jan 17th on, but I am Jan 15th and have had a few astrologers over the years do my charts, and the agreed I am on the cusp.

I found this link:
Cap-Aquarian Cusp

A Capricorn/Aquarian seems to be able to seamlessly combine the serious and traditional traits that come with being a Capricorn with the creativity and curiosity that drive an Aquarius. They can take anything, break it down into its most simplest form then put it back together just to see how it regroups. They are perceptive and methodical, so every detail is noticed and every avenue explored. No stone will ever be left unturned and never stop with mastering one subject. If given the chance many Capricorn/Aquarians would be lifelong students, learning everything they can from any outlet available.

Most of it fits me to a T, even though I don't hold much into astrology,
it is interesting to see it.

edit on 25-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I used your link to get this info.

Scorpio woman is very emotional, very demanding and very demonstrative. She is full of flair and intrigue, a fascinating woman that the strong A-type personality male will adore, for she presents the right amount of challenge with the right amount of rewards. The Scorpio woman is the ultimate seductive, flirtatious woman. She won't give a man her heart very easily because she is weary of trusting another person. The man will have to go through a series of 'mental testes' in order for the relationship to get solid and close. She may not show it, but she wants a close committed relationship. Ion order for this, the man has to be trusted, has to be affectionate and never try to control her. She is very possessive but the Scorpio woman is so full of mystery, sensuality and passion that most men do not mind being possessed by her.

Hehehe poor dark he had no idea what hit him lol

I agree with most of what I found. I would describe myself as you basic run of the mill scorpio. Well if one could say that.about a scorpio.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RosesAreRed

My first boyfriend was a Scorpio. That sounds about right for what he was like too. He knocked me off my feet!

You and Darkblade are a good match.

edit on 5/26/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hiiii fellow Taurean,yes me too

Some of that assessment is very true indeed.I'm not materialistic,though,i like a cozy "lived in" type of home,soft low lighting and candles,and paintings and art that i made myself.
I get irritated/irritable quickly-but that passes just as quickly too.I am very quick to forgive.I have a rather extroverted personality,and i'm a very confident person,very friendly and accommodating.

About real anger-i can take,and take,and take people's sheet-till one day i decide:"Really?!?" and then i detonate.And i mean,detonate.

I am EXTREMELY down to earth,and sensual-when i make food,it's good restaurant quality made from scratch.I love quality(it's impractical to keep having to replace shoddy workmanship,you end up paying more when you have to replace an item thrice a year)and things that soothe the eye and ear.Good food,beautiful smells,colors,textures.I dress very simply though,i like to wear the clothing,and not let the clothing wear me.I don't follow fashion,my style is either eclectic,or sporty,one of the two,depending on my mood-and where i am going.I cherish comfort above all else when i choose clothing.Simple,then i will jazz it up with one or 2 unique accessories that i make myself.

I pride myself on my common sense,and my ability to think in a practical way.I guess i would make a good buddy in a SHTF scenario,because although i do like routine,i am very adaptable,very fluid,when necessary.And i have a talent for improvisation.Also i'm not sqeamish about blood,and i'm not afraid to kill poisonous snakes and spiders the size of dinner plates.

I am,if you have proved trustworthy,the most loyal friend you will ever have.But i will point out to you if you are blatantly causing a lot of your own woes,because that is what a real friend do,if they genuinely have your best interests at heart,and wish matters to improve for you,and not stay the same.

And i have a Wicked sense of humour.

Oh and all Pisces women i have ever met,despised me on sight.And ever after.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Yeah, you sound a lot like me; not all, but most. Especially this part:

About real anger-i can take,and take,and take people's sheet-till one day i decide:"Really?!?" and then i detonate.And i mean,detonate.

That's me to a tee!
I can empty a room in about five seconds when I erupt!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

My youngest daughter is Virgo!!-and we call her Miss Persnickety sometimes

www.merriam-webster.com...

She's not snobbish at all,though.She has a very kind heart,and adores animals.She has very high standards,she demands much of herself,and she's extremely down to earth.Great sense of humour.HAS to have the last word though-and she loves debating.

She is the classic case of:"Kindness do not mean weakness-i'm a very kind person,but if you're very unkind to me-weakness is not what you'll remember about me".She is quite formidable.
But we are extremely close,we've always just "clicked" you know.My l'il son is Taurus-and we are very close too-and incredibly telepathic-though we do butt heads sometimes-nothing serious though-minor clashes of will-at least i can still pull rank,because he's so young:-)
edit on 27-5-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join