It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Agree With The Personality Profile For Your Zodiac Sign?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Wow, I feel so giddy right now. Let me explain:

Aquarius Erogenous Zone:

The calves and ankles are the most sensitive spots. Most Aquarius like their ankles tied together or at least held down. They enjoy calf massages and light scratching with your fingernails on their ankles and legs.
So today I find this thread and go check the site and read that. Someone special to me is Aquarius. I had a dream last night where I was playing with her legs and feet while we were sitting on a couch, but mostly her legs around the ankle and calve area. It felt really nice, close, and warm.

The timing (synchronicity) of that and this thread is what makes me feel happy...

But anyway, the personality profile for me (Sag) is spot on like most tend to be, as I've mentioned in other Zodiac related threads. It's really accurate:

Sagittarius seem to be guided by luck, good things happen to Sagittarius and this is usually because of their optimistic outlook and positive disposition which attracts good fortune. Despite hardships, Sagittarius is always optimistic that good things will happen tomorrow and the future carries good luck. Sagittarius have a vibrant, expansive personality that is free like a bird, Sagittarius cannot be contained. They are full of curiosity and they always look forward to the future, never dwelling on the past. Sagittarius are detached from emotions because emotions hold a person back, they do not like to talk about their feelings, they simply experience them and move on. Sagittarius can be reckless and irresponsible because they will jump at a suggestion of something new before they weigh the advantages and disadvantages.

Thanks for sharing OP.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
natural Pisces all the way. To a tee. Partnered with a Libra of all signs to become involved with.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Gemini people are many sided, quick both in the mind and physically. They are brimming with energy and vitality, they are clever with words. They are intelligent and very adaptable to every situation and every person. Gemini are curious and always want to know what's going on in the world around them. They are not one to sit back and watch the world go by, they want to be involved. This can sometimes make Gemini nosy, they do not mind their own business! This is because they really enjoy communicating, more so then most other astrology signs, they are the ultimate social butterfly. Gemini can talk and talk, but they have interesting things to say, their talk is not mindless babble. They have interesting opinions and thoughts on things and are not afraid to speak their mind. They are always in the know and are the one to see for the latest juicy gossip. Lacking perseverance, Gemini easily goes off topic to explore another thought or idea. Gemini are superficial, they will form opinions on matter without diving into them and exploring them fully. This can lead them into thinking they know everything, which they usually do but their mind is too busy to be concerned with fine details. Routine and boredom are Gemini's biggest fears. Gemini would rather be naive then know the depressing truth, they do not want anything putting a damper on their freedom or positive energy.

Aside from the "superficiality" pretty accurate. Likes to talk? Yup. Might be why I'll have 50,000 post before the end of the year.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sounds about right...

i usually agree with what Astrology has to say about my sign... but they're not always dead on

Although... I did read a book called "the big book of birthdays"... and i was shocked how accurate it was.

Aquarius is the sign of visionaries, unconventionality and intellectual independence. Aquarius are the people who deviate from the crowd and go their own way. They are always after intellectual stimulation, constantly discovering something new, forming new opinions and stubbornly traveling their way regardless of what other people think. Aquarius are filled with paradoxes, they are interested in the opposite ends of the spectrum, they like to be alone yet are social butterflies, they like to experience both sides and see both opinions as they formulate new ideas with their forward thinking, active mind. Aquarius have a 'live and let live' policy where everyone is free to be themselves, an Aquarius never judges others because as human beings, we are all equal and entitled to our own opinions. They are verbally skilled and very witty, they observe people and learn how to interact with others through observation. They can be masters of manipulation justifying anything they do or think. As a result, they can deal with any type of personality and adapt to any situation. They welcome change because boredom is their enemy. Anything new is an opportunity to Aquarius. Aquarius can act as an expert on any topic, they are very good at inflating their own importance, they feel it is deserved because their eccentricity makes them unique. Conventional people beware, Aquarius likes to shock and deviate from the norm, this is how they live. Aquarius is known to pick at anyone they find weak or dull-minded. It is simply an easy target for verbal exercise for them, no harm is meant but it might be taken from the other person. Deep inside, Aquarius would never intentionally hurt anyone, they have respect for every human, even thought this might not seem apparent to the more emotional types.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I am 99% a Scorpio!

I love my sign. People always love to put their fingers together like a cross when I say I'm a scorpio or they say "oh you're evil." I just laugh at it.

The one part about scorpio I'm not is jealous. I was maybe in my younger years but not so much anymore. I only become jealous if given a reason to be other than that i don't see the point in jealousy.

Scorpio Strength Keywords:

- Loyal
- Passionate
- Resourceful
- Observant
- Dynamic
Scorpio Weakness Keywords:

- Jealous
- Obsessive
- Suspicious
- Manipulative
- Unyielding

Yup those would be accurate.

I always felt my strengths and weaknesses together helped me in many ways in my life. As for manipulative well I don't like to manipulate anyone but my job as a dancer (don't dance anymore) was to basically manipulate men into giving me money and well I was good at it but it was my job.
I think that is the only time i used manipulation to get what I wanted. It was mostly just a psychological mind screw.

Scorpio and Independence:

Scorpios are fiercely independent. They are able to accomplish anything they put their mind to and they won't give up. They are perfectly suited to being on their own. They are not social butterflies like some other zodiac signs and some actually prefer to live on their own that way there is never any issue of who controls what at home, they like to be in control.

OH SO TRUE!! I'm very independent and do not like relying on others. It makes me feel like less of a person. I am a social butterfly when it calls for it but I'm much more happy at home alone on a Friday night with a nice documentary or doing something i enjoy. I don't see anything wrong with being independent, keeps the drama to a very low almost nonexistent level.

Scorpio and Friendship:

Relationships with Scorpio are always complicated, just like the person, their relationships are a series of extremes, they can even be downright moody for no apparent reason. Scorpios are known for their possessiveness and jealousy but on the other hand, they are extremely loyal.

Oh yea I can be moody but possessive and jealous just aren't me. I am very loyal that I will agree with. I have had many people tell me I"m too loyal although I never thought one could be "too" loyal.

Scorpios have an excellent memory and combined with an inability to let things go, they can hold a grudge against someone who did them harm forever, in fact a Scorpio rarely if never forgives and forgets. They will even go as far as get vengeance on the person.

OH I have a great memory, it has really freaked some people out. I never forget!!! I can hold grudges but not often and you really have to piss me off for that to happen. It does take a lot to piss me off so if you do watch out! As for "vengeance" I don't believe in it. I think it's childish. I may think up ways to get back at someone but that is all I need, to think it lol.

On the other hand, they will always remember a kind gesture forever and repay it. Any kind selfless gesture done to a Scorpio will gain trust and respect which is extremely important to them in any relationship, either romantic or not.

You this is true. I never forget a kind gesture and will always repay it in some way. I am very low key with friends and only have a handful of true friends because I don't trust people all that easily. If someone is a friend and is in my personal life then to me they are special because I've allowed them to be part of that. My friends are like my family to me.

The best advice is to be honest with a Scorpio friend and in return, you will gain an amazing friend you will never forget and who will be loyal to you and never make false promises. Their truthful and shocking sense of humor if different than that of any other zodiac sign and the Scorpio makes an amazing, powerful interesting friend that can be trusted.

I can't stand when people lie over stupid stuff. There is no need and telling me the truth no matter how bad it is is what I would rather hear than a lie. I have been told by many friends they love my lack of a filter as they call it. I am honest when asked an opinion and i will not sugar coat anything. If you tell me something in private I"m not the type to blabber it to the world, which is another reason I keep a close circle of friends vs a large group. Groups can't be trusted.

Overall I'm a Scorpio and proud! I have always like my sign and feel it is a misunderstood sign. Many think you are crazy if you are a scorpio. Well we are only crazy if you piss us off

Scorpio's Rock

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Sagittarius Deep Inside:

Sagittarius is a well adjusted person with no emotional problems holding them back. They just want to explore the world and not fret about emotions and feelings. Others may be hurt by their lack of commitment but they don't care, that's not why they are on this planet, they are here to gain wisdom, learn and explore. Sagittarius has problems finishing some projects they started if it takes too long, they want immediate results and will move on to the next project if it takes too long. This is not because of laziness, Sagittarius are far from lazy but this motivation to move on is due to their hatred of boredom. Boredom is their fear and instead of facing it, they will up and leave in search of something more stimulating. Sagittarius are not emotional people but they are easily hurt by a careless selfish action, their will be blue but turn it around pretty quickly with their naturally sunny disposition. They don't dwell on hurt because it is a waste of their energy.

I don't even believe in this stuff but i checked it out out of curiosity.....I admit it's like someone wrote that about me! But i wonder how much of the stuff from other star signs i may identify with also if i read them all too.But it was still made me smile

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
natural Pisces all the way. To a tee. Partnered with a Libra of all signs to become involved with.

Pisces in a Nutshell: Pisces is the sign of mysticism, mystery and the spiritual unknown. Pisces live in two worlds, the real world and the spiritual or mystical world where they interpret what they see into what they want. They do this to avoid all the realities of pain and suffering in the world. They have extremes of emotions and feel both good and bad intensively. Pisces have formidable intuitive ability. Most Pisces are somehow involved with occult or spiritualism. Pisces are very good at understanding people for they have the ability to delve into the psyche and see behind a person's motivations. Pisces are prone to drug addiction and indulging lifestyles because of their eternal search for themselves and their fear of confrontation and having to change a situation, also they justify drug use by allowing it to get closer with their 'spiritual selves'. Once they aware this is why they are doing it, it will be easier to kick the habit. Pisces are not the pushovers that they may seem, in fact they have strength of character and will stand up for what they believe in and and they can do hard work for something they believe in. They can be very lazy but only in matters that they do not care about. Pisces is the most sensitive of all zodiac signs.

There you go, Charmeine, so people can get to know you. Do you agree with what is said here?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

To a point...can't run your life by what the stars say. You have to make your own path. I studied numerology and astrology for years upon conducting my own research. Felt anything I had to add this discussion would be redundant. I find astrology interesting but that's about it.

My numerology report was pretty spot on. And also, for reports I have done for partners I have had in my life.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sort of, i'm Leo but part of me is a coward lol

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

WOW! They hit this one on the nose! I have known more Geminis in my lifetime than any other sign. (You all drive me nuts, by the way!
) One of my best female friends is Gemini. Seems Geminis are attracted to be in my life for some reason. I don't know why! We are really opposites.

Anyway, while reading that I was saying "Yes, yes, and yes!"

edit on 11/27/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by sled735

Sort of, i'm Leo but part of me is a coward lol

Leo in a Nutshell: Leo is the lion, this well suited symbol represents Leo very well. They possess a kingdom which they protest and cherish. The are high esteemed, honorable and very devoted to themselves in particular! The kingdom could be anything from work to home to a partner, whatever it is, you rule it. Leo is always center stage and full of flair, they enjoy basking in the spotlight. A Leo always makes their presence known. Leo are full of energy that acts like a magnet for other people. Others are attracted to Leo's wit, charm, and what they have to say for they speak of things grand and very interesting. Leo will never settle for second best. They want only the best which can cause lavish excessive spending habits as they enjoy their life of luxury, which is all to easily justified by the grand and magnificent Leo! Public image is very important to Leo, with luxurious possessions and ways of life, this keeps the public image in high standing. They will do whatever it takes to protect their own reputation. Leos are very generous, kind and openhearted people. If a Leo is crossed, they will strike back with force but they are not one to hold a grudge, they easily forgive, forget and move on. Leos are always trying to make things right in the world, they have larger then life emotions and they need to feel like they have accomplished something at the end of the day. They react to situations with action instead of sitting back and thinking about it, they are not impulsive however because they look at the future and consider consequences of their actions.

Here you go, rigel4. So people can get to know you.

I want to ask again that people respond by posting something from the website about themselves so we can read about you. The link is in my OP.
Thanks.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Added thought - it's better to do your numerology report later in life. In your second or third cycle. that way you can go back and think about where you are - and compare it to the report. I did it the first time in my 20s and didn't think much of it. I read the report again last year, comparing it to my partner then, Jade. Reports for both of us were SPOT on. And I found it interesting that neither of us would be married until later in life, in our 40s-50s, if ever.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by pianopraze
reply to post by sled735

Try Linda Goodman's: link.

Sun sign is only one part of a much bigger picture.

Try your free natal chart: link.

And yes, I find it extremely accurate.

Thanks for the links! Now, I really like what this site says about me!

In many ways, the Taurean female is the salt of the earth, a combination of most of the sterling qualitis every male looks for and seldom finds.

Your welcome

BTW I'm aries if my avatar doesn't give it away

Linda Goodman is awesome. If you want to see how you will be with any other sun sign here's her book on Love Signs: Love Signs (Scribd)

I own physical copies of all these books, and the rest she made. She has passed on but the knowledge is incredible!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
reply to post by sled735

Try Linda Goodman's: link.

Sun sign is only one part of a much bigger picture.

Try your free natal chart: link.

And yes, I find it extremely accurate.

Aries in a Nutshell: Aries is the first of the zodiac signs. Aries is the sign of the self, people born under this sign strongly project their personalities onto others and can be very self-oriented. Aries tend to venture out into the world and leave impressions on others that they are exciting, vibrant and talkative. Aries tend to live adventurous lives and like to be the center of attention, but rightly so since they are natural, confident leaders. Aries are enthusiastic about their goals and enjoy the thrill of the hunt, "wanting is always better then getting" is a good way to sum it up. Aries are very impulsive and usually do not think before they act - or speak. Too often Aries will say whatever pops into their head and usually end up regretting it later!

Here you go, pianopraze. Thanks again for the links.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
I know there are a lot of people that can identify with their own zodiac, but I have a theory that a lot of it is just self-fulfilling.

ETA: After just now reading my family's zodiac, I recant my statement. My wife is an Aries, I'm a Leo, my oldest son is an Aquarius, my baby boy is a Cancer.
edit on 26-11-2012 by UnaChispa because: (no reason given)

Leo in a Nutshell: Leo is the lion, this well suited symbol represents Leo very well. They possess a kingdom which they protest and cherish. The are high esteemed, honorable and very devoted to themselves in particular! The kingdom could be anything from work to home to a partner, whatever it is, you rule it. Leo is always center stage and full of flair, they enjoy basking in the spotlight. A Leo always makes their presence known. Leo are full of energy that acts like a magnet for other people. Others are attracted to Leo's wit, charm, and what they have to say for they speak of things grand and very interesting. Leo will never settle for second best. They want only the best which can cause lavish excessive spending habits as they enjoy their life of luxury, which is all to easily justified by the grand and magnificent Leo! Public image is very important to Leo, with luxurious possessions and ways of life, this keeps the public image in high standing. They will do whatever it takes to protect their own reputation. Leos are very generous, kind and openhearted people. If a Leo is crossed, they will strike back with force but they are not one to hold a grudge, they easily forgive, forget and move on. Leos are always trying to make things right in the world, they have larger then life emotions and they need to feel like they have accomplished something at the end of the day. They react to situations with action instead of sitting back and thinking about it, they are not impulsive however because they look at the future and consider consequences of their actions.

There you go. I think everyone has a post about their sign now.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I'm Taurus too, and i totaly agree with that description.

Especially the temper thing, losing it is like a once in a lifetime thing for me, you could beat the crap out of me and i'd probably shake your hand and apologize.....but if it's tested too far, then it's a sight to see.

I always got told the bull thing was appropriate too, seeing as i'm like a bull in a china shop. Clumsy as they come too.

CX.

Taurus Strength Keywords: - Dependable - Persistent - Loyal - Patient - Generous Taurus Weakness Keywords: - Stubborn - Laziness - Possessive - Materialistic - Self-indulging

Just a little bit about the key points of Taurus so people can get to know you. The personality chart is in my OP.

NOW..... that has everyone caught up.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hello, Im a professional Astrologer myself- and would like to say, that this "generalization about sun signs" are not very serious.
Astrology is a very interesting and deep subject and when dealt with a serious tone, to make a profile about a person, you need to know they full date of birth, and exact hour of time and city they were born- since ALL the planets in our solar system need to be taken into account for an accurate description.

For example- If you compare yourself to 10 people that were born under the sun sign of Taurus, yes, probably you'll have some generalized characteristics, but mainly it will differ, because it is of huge importance, in which zodiac sign the Moon,Mercury, Venus, etc where placed at the exact moment of birth. Same as which ascendant you have and many other interaction btw planetary energies

So to make an astrology profile for a person, a real accurate one, you need to make a "birth chart"- which analyses all the energies in play.

HIgh occult studies are closely involved with Astrology, but of course there's an important smoke screen to discredit astrology (or make fun of like the absolutely stupid daily foreecasts) and few other subjects like Numerology to the main general public.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well I am an Aquarius...and a 9 life number. Astrology has 30 days in each sign so many traits do not apply. Numerology has 9 numbers...therefore it gives each sign 9 sub-groups. That is how you can have people with the same sign that have different personalities. Also, each person's name; first, middle, last and the combination of all 3...can create sub-groups within the sub-groups. I can take on a completely different persona based on the name I choose to use...to sign important papers with, to sign in here with,etc; they all play a role in our personality. Each name has a strong trait, a weak trait and a talent; collectively and separately.

I will break down the name Broken Angel Wings 33 for you to get an idea:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
a b c d e f g h i
j k l m n o p q r
s t u v w x y z

B R O K E N * A N G E L * W I N G S * 33
2+9+6+2+5+ 1+5+7+5+3 5+9+5+7+1

S = 2 S = 1 S = 5
W = 5 W = 3 W = 1
T = 8 T = 8 T = 3

Combined:

S = 8 W = 9 T = 1 8+9+1 = 9

Overall Name = 2+1+5+5+3+1+8+8+3 = 36 = 9

S = 2 W = 3 T = 4 2+4+3 = 9

9+9+9 = 27 = 9

Wow how bizarre is that.

Anyway...each number has different personality traits assigned to them. I will only be giving the overall name for the purposes of completing this evaluation:

Strong = 2 = Cooperative, receptive, naturally inclined to be emotionally supportive.

Weak = 3 = Erratic personality, scattered interests, superficial social concerns, reclusive.

Talent = 4 = Best natural skill is common sense approach to managing anything. Need to use responsibility correctly and learn personal problem solving.

Whole Name = 9 = Brotherly love, sophistication, dedication to perfecting skills and/or performance.

The interesting thing about this evaluation is how much it actually mimics my real name unintentionally.

I could be more in depth with each name, but the overall name reflects the truest personality because that is generally the one that is used the most. If you don't use your middle name then don't use it in the evaluation should you decide to do a numerology reading on your own.

Aquarius is my birth sign; I have Pisces tendencies attached, because of the proximity to Pisces in my birth chart. I have decided to include a screen shot from www.stellarium.org; with the day of my birth and time:

en.wikipedia.org...

Aquarius (♒) (Greek: Ύδροχόος, "Hudrokhoös", Latin: "Aquārius" Turkish: "Kova") is the eleventh astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation Aquarius. It spans the 300-330th degree of the zodiac, between 305.25 and 332.75 degree of celestial longitude, which In the Tropical zodiac the Sun transits this area on average between January 21 to February 18 each year. Under the Sidereal Zodiac, the Sun is in the astrological sign of Aquarius from February 12th to 14th and leaves between March 8th and 10th, depending on leap year.

www.astrology.com...

Aquarius is ruled by Saturn and Uranus. Powerful Saturn was considered the father of many gods in ancient Roman times, and was the original ruler of Aquarius.

Pisces tendencies:

www.dxpnet.com...

Fixed Air & Mutable Water this is perhaps the strangest combination. Both of these signs are unconventional as far as society is concerned. They seem to know things other people don't know. Aquarius desire to know with Pisces intuition could be very helpful.

So there you have it!

Hope you all found this informative.

BAW33

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

Thank you for your input, plutoxgirl.

I agree with you that astrology is mocked by the public... and those silly horoscopes in the paper don't help!
I think astrology can be very informative and helpful for a person wishing to take a deep inner look at themselves.

This thread is "just for fun", and most people agree with what is said at the site I am asking them to use. If not, I have asked them to point out what they agree and disagree with. We aren't here to get an in-depth analysis on each other, just the highlights of each sign.
This is just to get to know other members a little better... not asking for a revealing of their deep down inner self.

If anyone would like a personal analysis chart, maybe plutoxgirl could help you out!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Interesting link. I was amazed at how accurate the birth chart was.

Yep, I'm a Pisces.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join