It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitors and Treason

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I found this story today and after reading it I could almost feel what the op was feeling . I have had similar encounters but not in this particular issue. The story starts,,

TextI want to share an encounter I had today with treason: with a traitor. With an enemy of The Constitution of The United States. An enemy of ours . In short, an enemy of freedom. A criminal, unfettered, and currently on a mission to destroy the very thing that gives freedom to all who call out in it's' name, for the hope of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

I was out running my errands. I made my last stop at the store. I went in and bought a few things and walked to my car. It's a warm day so I had the window down and before I could start the car to leave, a man the size of "Brock Lessor " ( The UFC Heavyweight Champion ) walked up and said "What do you think about this country?"

I had to think about the language and title given to the person in question and I can see the point. When it comes to an all or nothing Constitution that must be " All or Nothing" preserved and protected, the options become clear. Now, after the fact I am wondering if maybe this type of behavior, ( which you could make a case for harassment ) should have been reported to local authorities. What do you think?

I mean hypothetically if T P T B or the ones that are their puppets were to start trying to intimidate people outspoken for traditional values ie: The Constitution, then who better to harass a person than a refrigerator carrying a gun!!
The link to the story is below

www.heavencanbefound.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Is the treason that he thinks the Constitution should be revised? That's the position of our President, and a large number of citizens. Somebody's always talking about amending it, or "interpreting" it. (Of course, there is a substantial school of thought that says we should declare the President to be a traitor.)

Was it the fact that it was a big person with a gun that was asking? I wish I knew if there were any interesting bumper stickers on the car, I doubt if he went up to everyone. If he did, that would seem to indicate a mental health problem, not treason.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
The link to the story is below
www.heavencanbefound.com...

That "story" is just a poem....

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Anyone who approach's me and is the size of Brock Lesnar, either means it's my time or I have done something very wrong indeed....

SS

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Stories like this on the internet are intriguing. The writer takes note of a uniform, but cannot identify it? No badges, patches or other identifying materials? Me thinks someone has an imagination and a love for their country and produced a story to help convey that message. What do I know though.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It's Brock Lesnar and, to be honest, regarding my feelings about America and my ideals and interpretation of what it means to love this country?

Well send Lesnar, Liddell, and every graduate of the Gracie school to my house to change my mind and they will give up from exhaustion or because I've died long before my opinions are changed one single iota.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
Stories like this on the internet are intriguing. The writer takes note of a uniform, but cannot identify it? No badges, patches or other identifying materials? Me thinks someone has an imagination and a love for their country and produced a story to help convey that message. What do I know though.

The reason there is no detail is it is just a poem....

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Thomas Jefferson himself advocated rewriting the Constitution every 19 years. Here, for example:

Jefferson Supported Rewriting the Constitution....

Every constitution, then, and every law, naturally expires at the end of nineteen years. If it be enforced longer, it is an act of force, and not of right. It may be said, that the succeeding generation exercising, in fact, the power of repeal, this leaves them as free as if the constitution or law had been expressly limited to nineteen years only. In the first place, this objection admits the right, in proposing an equivalent. But the power of repeal is not an equivalent. It might be, indeed, if every form of government were so perfectly contrived, that the will of the majority could always be obtained, fairly and without impediment. But this is true of no form. The people cannot assemble themselves; their representation is unequal and vicious. Various checks are opposed to every legislative proposition. Factions get possession of the public councils, bribery corrupts them, personal interests lead them astray from the general interests of their constituents; and other impediments arise, so as to prove to every practical man, that a law of limited duration is much more manageable than one which needs a repeal."
--Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1789. ME 7:459, Papers 15:396

I would hope we wouldn't leave it to unknown bullies in uniform, if that's the point of the poem/story.

In any case, we've let it go too long now. We can't trust the people who currently hold power to do it--God, can you imagine? We're so thoroughly ****ed as it is, we may never have another opportunity to do it properly....

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Are you a poet? You seem to have poetry on your mind. I don't agree at this point with you because your guilty of what you accuse the op of. What I mean is simply this. Will you define what you regard as a poem? I mean if your saying an eloquent article/letter constitutes a "POEM" then say so and please explain what you find wrong in the story. Is a poem a lie? if it is a poem at all. are all poems fiction? What is your point? What does it have to do with changing The Constitution?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
The reason there is no detail is it is just a poem....

Really? Are you sure? I could swear that this happened somewhere. I mean, the story is compelling and I have already forwarded it to my whole email list (warning them if they don't forward it, they too will be met by a very mean big guy).

Thanks for pointing out the obvious though....

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hmm, another hyper-patriot who leaves out details and paints upon others with a palette of their own choosing while crafting their entire site (albeit terribly) to evoke some kind of warm feeling in the chest akin to nationalist pride. As far as treason goes I'm pretty sure if you audited the personal finances of every single member of congress few could escape the traitor's brand honestly, the level of palm greasing going only grows from one year to the next.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helig
Hmm, another hyper-patriot who leaves out details and paints upon others with a palette of their own choosing while crafting their entire site (albeit terribly) to evoke some kind of warm feeling in the chest akin to nationalist pride. As far as treason goes I'm pretty sure if you audited the personal finances of every single member of congress few could escape the traitor's brand honestly, the level of palm greasing going only grows from one year to the next.

Hyper- patriot? Is there any other kind? Paints upon others with a palette of their own choosing? What are you painting with? Crafting their entire site to evoke a warm feeling in the chest? What did you see that made you think that? Did you go through the entire site to draw this conclusion akin to "Bitterness" ongoing with everything you see and touch. While you talk of details that you are at best speculating on due to the fact you didn't have the desire to look over what you're presuming to be truth when indeed it is folly of speculation on your part alone.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Really? Are you sure?

Yes, I am sure - try actually looking at the page, and down the bottom you will see "How would you rate this poem"!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Well I went and looked and you are right about the title "Poem on the RATE This poem. What I did find is this

So I guess the word poem was used by accident since there are multiple types of pages and surveys on that site.
again I ask you do you mind telling me if you think a poem is always fiction?

edit on 26-11-2012 by CherubBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
At the bottom of the page there is a box to check in response to how well you liked the poem.

I checked the "very bad" box.

I have no idea where the traitors and treason came from?

In short, this is what I got out of it...

Some big guy openly carrying a firearm and possibly wearing a uniform walked up to the protagonist and asked "What do you think about this country?"

The protagonist, being the brave person he/she is responds ""It's pretty crazy and scary at times." "What do you think of it?"

The big scary guy says ""They need to revise The Constitution."

Our hero asks reaches deep inside and summons the intestinal fortitude and queries the big mean guy "Did you say revise or revitalize The Constitution?"

The big mean guy with a gun gives a dirty look, says "Revise it, change it" and walks away.

After narrowly escaping with his her life from the big mean guy (maybe he was taking a poll?), the protagonist has some kind of confusing epiphany and now believes he/she is somehow battling a treasonous something/someone over the future of their children.

Is that the gist or did I miss something?

If any part of the non event is true and the author reacted the way described, I would say the author sounds delusional and paranoid.

Edit: Should have spiced it up by adding paramilitary types repelling out of black helicopters and questioning the author at muzzle point and maybe a zombie hoard attacking in the parking lot as they flew away.

edit on 26-11-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
At the bottom of the page there is a box to check in response to how well you liked the poem.

Some big guy openly carrying a firearm and possibly wearing a uniform walked up to the protagonist and asked "What do you think about this country?"

The protagonist, being the brave person he/she is responds ""It's pretty crazy and scary at times." "What do you think of it?"

Our hero asks reaches deep inside and summons the intestinal fortitude and queries the big mean guy "Did you say revise or revitalize The Constitution?"

The big mean guy with a gun gives a dirty look, says "Revise it, change it" and walks away.

After narrowly escaping with his her life from the big mean guy (maybe he was taking a poll?), the protagonist has some kind of confusing epiphany and now believes he/she is somehow battling a treasonous something/someone over the future of their children.

If any part of the non event is true and the author reacted the way described, I would say the author sounds delusional and paranoid.

Edit: Should have spiced it up by adding paramilitary types repelling out of black helicopters and questioning the author at muzzle point and maybe a zombie hoard attacking in the parking lot as they flew away.

Your comments below,

After narrowly escaping with his her life from the big mean guy (maybe he was taking a poll?), the protagonist has some kind of confusing epiphany and now believes he/she is somehow battling a treasonous something/someone over the future of their children. Is that the gist or did I miss something? If any part of the non event is true and the author reacted the way described, I would say the author sounds delusional and paranoid. Edit: Should have spiced it up by adding paramilitary types repelling out of black helicopters and questioning the author at muzzle point and maybe a zombie hoard attacking in the parking lot as they flew away.

Draw a one sided and exaggerated not to mention untrue! set of comments that were never said in the original story are defaming and juvenile. Let me say this. I don't want to and will not speak for the op. I can speak for myself and tell you, I am more comfortable with a police officer in uniform with a badge on that I would be answering a question posed by someone with a side arm and no identifying pieces of emblem. i e: a badge with a unit and or Id #. Maybe that sounds like it needs spiffing up but for me it doesn't.

Before I call someone delusional or paranoid I would ask for more information or send a comment and feedback to them and ask what you need to ask. It has become so easy to mock people and stuff the potatoes with crap instead of looking for the butter. I hope this doesn't get portrayed as someone narrowly escaping with their life after in truth it is just someone sharing a story on ATS. Is this a "non event" post?

PS.There is an email and contact me icon on the site. I hope that isn't too much excitement

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

Your comments below,

After narrowly escaping with his her life from the big mean guy (maybe he was taking a poll?), the protagonist has some kind of confusing epiphany and now believes he/she is somehow battling a treasonous something/someone over the future of their children. Is that the gist or did I miss something? If any part of the non event is true and the author reacted the way described, I would say the author sounds delusional and paranoid. Edit: Should have spiced it up by adding paramilitary types repelling out of black helicopters and questioning the author at muzzle point and maybe a zombie hoard attacking in the parking lot as they flew away.

Your comments....Draw a one sided and exaggerated not to mention untrue! set of comments that were never said in the original story are defaming and juvenile.

I directly quoted the exchange of conversation as relayed by the author verbatim via copy and paste.

Do you believe the author's response was rational given the information provided?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

You are telling me that you found this in the article "Quote" ?

You are simply sarcastic and delusional

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

There are patriots of all colors and types, the hyper variety previously mentioned are quite dangerous because they tend to accept everything told to them by the authority figures they enshrine. And yes I went through the site, aside from terrible design (yanked from the cold dead grip of the 90s) its a bunch of "poems" that sound as if they might have come from the mind of an ATS member, especially when the author expounds upon the idea of Chemtrails. Actually now that I think about it I would be willing to wager points that the person who created that site is either a current or former member based on their interests. The details I work with in coming to this conclusion were so graciously provided by the author of the site, all I had to do was sample the colors they have been using all along.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Really? Are you sure?

Yes, I am sure - try actually looking at the page, and down the bottom you will see "How would you rate this poem"!

I wish I could bring myself to keep toying with you but it is obvious that you cannot see the blatant sarcasm I put forward. Try rereading what I wrote....I could have sworn my comment of "thanks for pointing out the obvious" would have tipped you off, but apparently not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join