It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The prophecy may be utter nonsense but the effect of the prophecy is anything but nonsense. The pro

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mosthated718bx

What rights? You seem to think everyone has rights. The Chinese people have responsibilities to their country!

P

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Surely not everyone has rights, what is a country that have people with no rights? a government I say. Are you referring to social and economic rights?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

The US has rights without responsibilities.

The Chinese have responsibilities without rights.

To be successful you need rights and responsibilities. If you do not act responsibly then you loose your rights.

P

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Fair enough, I would think you would agree with this statement then

The population then creates a government to protect these rights. That is, rights come before government, not the other way around. The theory of universal rights also provides a vital standard against which the conduct of any government can be judged. If it is found seriously deficient the theory provides justification and motivation for taking corrective action even to the point of rebellion.

Gave you a star for above statement

edit on 19-12-2012 by Mosthated718bx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Yes I agree with that statement to a point. It is the responsibility of the population to remove that Government. It is not wishy washy they can if they wont to, it is an imperative. They must!

Too many people like to shove their rights up other peoples backsides. To have rights, you must be responsible.

As an example, entering a country illegally should be a crime, It is not the act of a responsible person and therefore you have no rights. Trying to use the countries system of justice to stay there at the cost of that country is sheer lunacy.

These two things, rights and responsibility must exist in harmonious balance in perpetuity.

P:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
spot on topic, phoenix358. I feel the exact same way. Bunch of nutters on edge is never a good thing for anyone. I just hope they leave innocent people alone and grow up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join