It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico's Fearless Woman Mayor Beaten To Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I wonder why this violence in Mexico continues to be allowed? This is getting as bad or is worse than the Medellin cartel back in the 90s until the Columbians along with the DEA finally stepped up and hunted down Pablo Escobar.
If this were a middle east country with this level of violence, the UN or NATO wouldve already stepped in.
I used to go to Laredo Mexico for a day of shopping all the time and to also get the Cokes with real sugar but Its honestly gotten to dangerous, so I stopped going.
The last time I went, I was walking down the main street and 3 or 4 huge dodge ram trucks came barreling down the street, each one of them had about 4 machine gun carrying federales in the back of it I dont know where they were going but they werent stopping for anyone, if the pedestrians didnt move, they got ran over (everyone moved)
Anyway, this is a shame, she was abducted in front of her daughter, beaten, burned and dumped on the side of the road.

Source

Maria Santos Gorrostieta, who had already survived two assassination attempts, was driving the child to school at around 8.30am when she was ambushed by a car in the city of Morelia. The 36-year-old was hauled from her vehicle and physically assaulted as horrified witnesses watched, according to newspaper El Universal. They described how she begged for her child to be left alone and then appeared to get into her abductors’ car willingly. The little girl was left wailing as her mother was driven away on Monday November 12. For the next week, her frantic family waited by the phone for a ransom call that never came. Gorrostieta’s body – stabbed, burned, battered and bound at wrist and ankle – would finally be found eight days on dumped by a roadside in San Juan Tararameo, Cuitzeo Township Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Already a thread here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Oh well.. I didnt even bother to search.. no biggie

new topics

join