It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Biblical Witnesses to 2012 Can We Find? Including others....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The Bible says this:

2 Corinthians 13:1 This will be my third visit to you. "Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses."

Here are your witnesses. See if they agree. The first seven are some I have found. The rest are known by many and no biblical. You decide.

---------------------------------------------------------
WITNESS 1)

Barnabas:

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

2 Days -Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
2 Days -Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
2 Days -Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
1 Day -Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)
-------
7 Days (7000 years - Approximately 6000 have passed)

-----------------------------------------------
WITNESS 2

Enoch:

Enoch 1

'Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves 12 with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is 13 for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: and 14 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever.

A generation is one degree on the Precession of the Earth. 26000 divided by 360 = 5055. Enoch was taken at around 950 after Adam. That's 6000 years.

-----------------------------------------------------
WITNESS 3)

Israel (Moses as the Witness):

1948 they become a nation. One generation is 72.222 years. Matthew 24 says the generation that sees Israel become a nation will see Christ return. Christ said the days would be cut short or no flesh would survive. Make the generation above 70 years as a conservative number, like a Hebrew generation, and you get 2018. Seven years of tribulation and we see 2012 pop out as a starting point for tribulation.

-------------------------------------------------------

WITNESS 4)

Mount Herman, where the Watcher's fell according to Enoch:

Mt. Herman is 33.33 degrees from Paris Meridian. Go to Google Earth, drag a measuring line from Paris Louvre to Mt. Herman and you get 2012.9 nautical miles, or 33.33 degrees. How many degrees are there in Masonry?

Drag a measuring line from Stonehenge to the Temple Mount. 2012.9 Miles, or 33.33 Degrees.

WITNESS 5)

The Cross of Christ

Jesus was crucified on March 3, 33 AD at 3:00 (9th Hour). The blood moon rose on the horizon at 3:33 as he died. According to the Paris Meridian, Mt. Herman is 33.33 X 33.33 using Paris as zero point.

WITNESS 6)

Book of Adam and Eve

Between Adam and Enoch, this information should be approximately 450 years difference. Enoch gave the Watchers 70 generations, or 5055 years beyond His time to be taken by God. Remember, he didn't die. He was taken.

1 God said to Adam, "I have ordained on this earth days and years, and you and your descendants shall live and
walk in them, until the days and years are fulfilled; when I shall send the Word that created you, and against which
you have transgressed, the Word that made you come out of the garden, and that raised you when you were fallen.

2 Yes, the Word that will again save you when the five and a half days are fulfilled."

3 But when Adam heard these words from God, and of the great five and a half days, he did not understand the
meaning of them.4 For Adam was thinking there would be only five and a half days for him until the end of the world. 5 And Adam cried, and prayed to God to explain it to him.

6 Then God in his mercy for Adam who was made after His own image and likeness, explained to him, that these
were 5,000 and 500 years; and how One would then come and save him and his descendants.

-----------------------------------------------

Witness 7)

Jonathan Edwards

Jonathan Edwards, the great Calvinist and false prophet, predicted 3 things will occur in 2012:

1) False Prophet will be revealed
2) the Antichrist will be revealed
3) Papacy will be destroyed

Over two hundred sixty years ago, the leader of the first Great Awakening in America, Jonathan Edwards, tied the arrival of the Antichrist and Great Tribulation period to the timeframe 2012 and 2016.

WITNESS 8)
· One hundred thirty years after that, in 1878, Reverend William J. Reid did the same, writing in his “Lectures on the Revelation” concerning the papal system: “…we are prepared to answer the question, When will the Papal system come to an end? [It] will be destroyed in the year 2012. LINK
--------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the witnesses come from the link above:

WITNESS 9)

According to ancient Mayan inscriptions, in 2012, the Mayan underworld god Bolon Yokte Ku also returns.

WITNESS 10)

The Hindu Kali Yuga calendar ends in the year 2012 at the conclusion of the age of “the male demon.”

WITNESS 11)

According to the book, Apollyon Rising 2012, the prophecy of the Cumaean Sibyl on the Great Seal of the United States (novus ordo seclorum) points to the coming of the Antichrist in 2012.

WITNESS 12

The Mayan calendar ends in 2012 with the return of their flying dragon god Kulkulkan.

WITNESS 13

The Aztec calendar ends in 2012 and their flying dragon god Quetzalcoatl returns.

WITNESS 14

"The Cherokee Indian calendar ends in the year 2012 and their flying rattlesnake god returns. The “Cherokee Rattlesnake Prophecies,” also known as the “Chickamaugan Prophecy” or the “Cherokee Star Constellation Prophecies,” are part of a series of apocalyptic prophecies made by members of the Cherokee tribe during 1811–1812. Like the Maya, the Cherokee calendar ends mysteriously in the year 2012 when astronomical phenomena related to Jupiter, Venus, Orion, and Pleiades cause the “powers” of the star systems to “awaken.”

WITNESS 15

""""Jewish Zohar - this vision of the destruction of Rome is repeated, though one prophecy connects it to the coming of the False Prophet, and the other, the Antichrist:

This ancient rabbinical dissertation claims that Rome will be destroyed in the Jewish calendar year 5773, which, in our calendar begins with the new moon of September 2012 and concludes a year later:

“In the year seventy-three [2012/2013] the kings of the world will assemble in the great city of Rome, and the Holy One will shower on them fire and hail and meteoric stones until they are all destroyed, with the exception of those who will not yet have arrived there.”

Is he hinting at the destruction of Mystery Babylon? He notes that not all kings will be destroyed. Of those remaining, he says: “These will commence anew to make other wars. From that time the Messiah will begin to declare himself, and round him there will be gathered many nations and many hosts from the uttermost ends of the earth."""

There are more. Check the link above.

Is there anything to this? You decide. We can only connect the dots as we look back. Seek God and repent. Baptism is the reason you are here in the water of life and repentance is what you should be doing. We don't know what came before and we will only know what comes after when we arrive at that moment when faith becomes fact. God Bless.

Your Friend

edit on 26-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Read it just one question...

WITNESS 5)

The Cross of Christ

Jesus was crucified on March 3, 33 AD at 3:00 (9th Hour). The blood moon rose on the horizon at 3:33 as he died.

How do you know he died at that time? I didn't know they had watches.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Read it just one question...

WITNESS 5)

The Cross of Christ

Jesus was crucified on March 3, 33 AD at 3:00 (9th Hour). The blood moon rose on the horizon at 3:33 as he died.

How do you know he died at that time? I didn't know they had watches.

You need to watch the entire series of videos. This is the DVD extra. This guy has figured it to the minute and gives all the reasons from the Stary Night Software as a reference to what the Bible clues tell us.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I gotta witness:

Good thread

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
I gotta witness:

Good thread

I'll witness to that and I second that emotion. Does that mean we agree?

edit on 26-11-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
I gotta witness:

Good thread

WOW! That was amazing! Thank you for sharing that video.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Well said.

Thanks to the original poster for the video and to you for the second.

I'm not religious at all but I like these threads

SS

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Something I would add to the thread. The curse of Malachi. Summarized here is what happened. In causing the death of John the Baptist (see Matthew 17) the Jews triggered the curse of Malachi. (Malachi 4 verses 5 and 6.) That is a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. And bringing in Matthew 24 and going with 80 years on the generation I get between 2025 to 2028 for the start of the thousand year reign of the saints. The last event of the Apocalypse.

So after working it out here's the short version of what you do to figure it out. You would start by referring to Leviticus 26 and read up on curses in Judaism. Then read the book of Hosea to find the declaration of the curse and it's timeline. But here's the verses that's important.

Hosea 6
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2nd Peter 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Those days are thousand year periods of time. A 2000 year curse followed by a thousand year "day of Jezreel" as Hosea puts it.

That should be on the list.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This ancient rabbinical dissertation claims that Rome will be destroyed in the Jewish calendar year 5773, which, in our calendar begins with the new moon of September 2012 and concludes a year later:

“In the year seventy-three [2012/2013] the kings of the world will assemble in the great city of Rome, and the Holy One will shower on them fire and hail and meteoric stones until they are all destroyed, with the exception of those who will not yet have arrived there.”

Is he hinting at the destruction of Mystery Babylon? He notes that not all kings will be destroyed. Of those remaining, he says: “These will commence anew to make other wars. From that time the Messiah will begin to declare himself, and round him there will be gathered many nations and many hosts from the uttermost ends of the earth."""

When was this written? Have you taken into acount that the modern calender is off by what 2 or 3 years. If this was written before the 1500 how many more years off is this prophecy?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
So, never mind that in our modern version of the calendar we are off by a few years as mentioned earlier. But keep in mind that even if our calendar were accurate - it's already December of 2012 and none of this has happened. And if it were to happen within the next 26 days the world as we know it would literally have to come undone. 26 days is not a lot of time logistically.

I'm not saying that Jesus will not return, or even that we aren't close to that event - it's just not probable that He will do it between now and January 1, 2013.

Now the rapture - that's a whole 'nother ball of wax. But let's not get side-tracked by that divisive topic.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

That doesn't exactly look like 33-3-3 3:33 to me... (as if numbers aren't subjective, anyway.)
I used the date (As best as I could see) that the dude in the video used... the time might not be exact, but the image speaks for itself.

The guy in the vid mentions how this takes place "in the heart of the lamb", where on my pic it's at the feet of the lamb... more subjectivity for you. Also, Aries, the lamb, or, Ram, is associated with the Roman God of war, Mars.

I like coincidinks myself, all the while I enjoy a healthy metaphysical relationship with the wonders left in stead, I prefer the facts and the fact is, the exacts of the birth, life and death of Jesus are based on speculation.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Thank you. The Video about the Star of Bethlehem was amazing to see.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimjolnir

I like coincidinks myself, all the while I enjoy a healthy metaphysical relationship with the wonders left in stead, I prefer the facts and the fact is, the exacts of the birth, life and death of Jesus are based on speculation.

Yes....I agree it is ALL speculation at best.The fact is the book of Revelation is not predictive of future historic events in the least.There is no mention of "The Antichrist " or "The Great Tribulation" or The Rapture" or The cataclysmic Apocalypse" etc etc. etc...anywhere in the scriptures nor are there any "witnesses" to these extrapolations that are nothing more than the false doctrines of men.
These doctrines are nothing more than the foolishness of men playing religion.Unfortunately they will not see this foolishness and will continue to believe a lie.They will continue to search the scriptures thinking that in them they have life but will not come to know the truth and who they are written of.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

So hows the whole "2012" scaremonger thing working out for you? You know, now that we are almost a year on..

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

ReturnoftheSonofNothing

So hows the whole "2012" scaremonger thing working out for you? You know, now that we are almost a year on..

The timing of the end times is a marker for the events preceding the 'Day of the Lord.' On the timetable of prophecy, this is the seventh day of rest, or last 1000 years of 7000. There is a seven year period marking this event horizon of time. Clearly, it's happening. Isaiah 17 is getting ready to occur in Syria. Isaiah 19 engaged when Egypt awakened. Jesus entering the temple to drive out the moneychangers is occurring now.

Global Financian Meltdown

I believe that December 2012 (Some say 2013) is the epicenter marking the beginning of the events of Matthew 24.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Clearly, it's happening

So it's not December 2012, maybe December 2013 but definitely some time in the next 7 years......

Don't you guys ever get bored of making such predictions and being 100% wrong 100% of the time?
edit on 11-9-2013 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Mt. Herman is 33.33 degrees from Paris Meridian. Go to Google Earth, drag a measuring line from Paris Louvre to Mt. Herman and you get 2012.9 nautical miles, or 33.33 degrees. How many degrees are there in Masonry?

Drag a measuring line from Stonehenge to the Temple Mount. 2012.9 Miles, or 33.33 Degrees.

I found this very interesting.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

HanzHenry

I found this very interesting.

The Google Earth thing works. I've done it a few times. It also works out on a few other sites as well. 33.33 degrees in nautical miles seems to be a common theme with ancient sites.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Prezbo369

Clearly, it's happening

So it's not December 2012, maybe December 2013 but definitely some time in the next 7 years......

Don't you guys ever get bored of making such predictions and being 100% wrong 100% of the time?

I get tired of living under sin. That's about it. I am looking forward to this day:

Enoch One

8 But with the righteous He will make peace.
And will protect the elect,
And mercy shall be upon them.
And they shall all belong to God,
And they shall be prospered,
And they shall all be blessed.
And He will help them all,
And light shall appear unto them,
And He will make peace with them'.
9 And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones
To execute judgement upon all,
And to destroy all the ungodly:
And to convict all flesh
Of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed,
And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.

It's important to remember that we are all under a curse. We are all sinners in need of salvation from this refinery. It is clear we are building to a resolution of this dilemma. All signs are pointing to the next 1000 years of peace when our hears are set right by the Spirit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join