It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maria Santos Gorrostieta has been stabbed, beaten and burned!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Only 30 Minutes ago I read this thread...

"Mexican mayor beaten to death"

in the Breaking Alternative News section...

> www.abovetopsecret.com...#

by member Spike Spiegle.
I couldn't believe what I read there and read the Daily Mail link...

Then I came back to Spike's thread and went through the replies.
All I read there was disgust and helplessness.

That were my own feelings as well.
It made my heart sick and I felt like vomiting.

I thought that there had to be a way in which I can respond to such atrocities...
...and then I thought about spirituality and how it could tie into such a problem....

The way I see it spirituality is not ONLY about being nice to everyone.
It also is about standing YOUR ground.

I wouldn't call me a Christian anymore because many years taught me otherwise.
Now I'm more open to different sides of "the story" - but I have a lot of respect for every soulful faith.

I am a Reiki teacher and master but I also learned some Tae-Kwon-Do.
I did work with mediums and did cleaning and cleansing work for fellow humans and private property.

From this background I got the impression that "bad guys" don't stop in their tracks because you ask them nicely. They LIKE what they do and WILL carry on - if you let them.

Referring to my Christian readers I would say that violence against "bad guys" was also used by Jesus himself when he cleaned out the temple.
One of my favorite stories by the way...

And the Old Testament is full of prayers of respected patriarchs to their God that he should annihilate their personnel enemies.

I only mention this because some "spiritual" fellow humans I know are very afraid for their karma or burning in hell or something like that if you chose force as a means to overcome evil - even if it sticks out it's monstrous head so shamelessly.
St. George by the way took the chance to lance the beast quite well.

This case in Mexico is only an example for such and the like.
This woman gave her live for her daughter - after she fought for her people against the drug cartels for many years. To me she is a SAINT in the best Christian sense.
And those beings that brought pain and death on her... I don't take them for more then a rabid dog.
Maybe even they had their individual motives why they carried out such deeds. Maybe they had a loving wife and some beautiful children to feed and Maria was interfering with their financial perspectives in live...
So what???

Everyone has motives. Dr. Mengele did. And Heinrich Himmler LOVED his dog and his family. I consider them animals. Nothing more. Intelligent animals of course.
My excuses - but I got carried away by some feelings.

As a Reiki master I know how to connect to fellow humans across every given distance.
I can create a healing channel for the person I work with.
As a "cleaner" I know how to search for "bad energy" - target that energy - and if it is verrry bad nail it to his/her personnel cross (so to speak) before he/she begs me to let him/her down so that I can guide him/her to higher ground.

Now - one can't send someone "bad Reiki" to hurt him. That is a contradiction in itself.

But - maybe - I can use the process to find these guys and/or gals who did those deeds to Maria Santos Gorrostieta.
There are pictures in the Daily Mail article of her through which I may be able to connect to her and her assassins.
When I find them will nail them to their personnel cross... but I won't let them down.
I think suicide - for a faithful Catholic - could be considered the best choice for such people.
At least in my world.
I'll do my best.

So why did I tell you all this? Because I was horribly upset after reading that article.
I could just have done this all in private - but I thought that some of you may feel like myself when you come across such things.
And maybe like me you have never thought about spirituality and your talents and/or prayers in a harmful way.

Maybe I have more thoughts on this. Now it is just too new.
This whole post was meant as a brainstormer. For me too. I wrote it down while thought about it.

Now I must practice.

Ansar

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
So why not post this in the OP?
Or at least change the title of your post.
edit on 26-11-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

What do you mean?
What should I have posted in the OP?

A

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Boymonkey, it's not necessary to post (2nd)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Hi sarra!

> But wouldn't sending them badness like what you're talking about just put you kind of in the same shoes they are in so to speak? Do you live by the 'eye for an eye' thing? Wouldn't that ruin your own karma and good deeds? I would more send strength, love and compassion to the family. I'm sure those who killed that woman have done tons more murders before her and will keep doing so. Its her family we should send strength and love to. Love does heal.

link   

Sorry Double Post!
edit on 26/11/2012 by Ansar because: Double post!

link   

Sorry Triple Post!
edit on 26/11/2012 by Ansar because: Triple Post

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This topic is already being discussed here

Original thread

Please use the search function and really philosophy and metaphysics, how on earth?

Anyway....

SS

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join