It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking Spiritual Assistance - Opportunity to Evolve

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight

The 'object' I saw did not shoot 'across' the sky, which is to say in a linear motion from left/right or right/left. It was as if this object was moving towards my position, came into view, turned upwards, and went back 'out' after less than a second of vertical travel. The trail it left was thick and bright.

What we need to understand is understood however it remains paradoxically misunderstood even though we understand it.

You can see my frustration yes?

We ask if it would be possible for your MBSC to rephrase or explain the above in another way. We do not remember the exact nature of movement during our encounter, although we understand the nature of movement (from our perspective) is irrelevant in this "moment".

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

What we need to understand is understood however it remains paradoxically misunderstood even though we understand it.

You can see my frustration yes?

Nope, we feel it.

We ask if it would be possible for your MBSC to rephrase or explain the above in another way. We do not remember the exact nature of movement during our encounter, although we understand the nature of movement (from our perspective) is irrelevant in this "moment".

We will attempt to explain to the best of our ability.

By 'shoot across the sky', this MBSC does not mean in the typical way that a 'shooting star' is 'seen'; and by that we mean from LEFT ----to---> RIGHT.

It seemed as if this 'object'..along with its light trail, moved in a 'semi-circle' path. Now, visualize a bridge in your mind - a beam bridge, to be specific. Now, imagine the path of the bridge to be 'semi-circle' in shape. Now, imagine 'you' stood at the highest point of the semi cricle. visualize what it would look like, if - while standing there- you looked down at your feet and "zoomed' your view straight 'upwards' towards the sky.

What you should be seeing now, its a '3d' view of what looks to be like the 'side' of a sphere. Now, imagine a car, with very bright headlights - while still in your "zoomed out" perspective - simply drove over the bridge at an insanley fast speed - hence the light trails that follow it.

Now, after 'you' understand waht this looks like. Imagine the same exact occurence, except the 'bridge' is removed from the equation, but the 'path' the 'car' follows remains...and your perspective stays the same.. however; your 'zoomed out' perspective is now the typical 'perspective' of a MBSC looking up at the sky.

We feel that if your MBSC can properly understand this annotation, it may resemble a very similar p.o.v that this MBSC was looking from.

edit on 29-11-2012 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2012 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

however; your 'zoomed out' perspective is now the typical 'perspective' of a MBSC looking up at the sky.

It appears "you" would have a perspective of the object in motion from a higher dimension than "you" are/were located.

It seems you could be referencing more than one thing.

I do not remember exactly the nature of movement I witnessed, however I still feel that is unimportant for me to realize.

I think I may have witnessed the object "move" in the same way, but was taken back at the moment and did not recall fully the depth of information being presented from self to self.

I believe you are saying "you" created this "moment" with "yourself" by viewing the action from a "higher" dimension than the MBSC

This would help me sort out the recent time/space space/time communication distortions that have been bugging me lately.

Also finals are coming up shortly, perhaps in both schools.

edit on 30-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I believe you are saying "you" created this "moment" with "yourself" by viewing the action from a "higher" dimension than the MBSC

We feel as though this is correct. "I" trust that I have made much progress in "deciphering" the schematics of such a.."technique".

This would help me sort out the recent time/space space/time communication distortions that have been bugging me lately.

Also finals are coming up shortly, perhaps in both schools.

You got that right, lol.

edit on 30-11-2012 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

When the progress has progressed
please be sure to share the "updated" schematics with the class.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

When the progress has progressed
please be sure to share the "updated" schematics with the class.

If the class attends, the teacher must teach.
edit on 1-12-2012 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
David Wilcock/Ra

"Love yourself"

The One and Only Creator of the Heavens and Earth - the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob:

"Love the LORD God with your whole heart, soul and mind"
"Love your neighbour as yourself"

Your post OP is all about you - it shouts "me, me, me, me". Selfishness and high on experiences of the flesh. "ascension"
"spiritual awakening"
"global consciousness"
"spiritual evolution"
"the Christ consciousness"
"evolution of consciousness"
"the divinity within"
"dimensional uplift"
"transhuminism"
All have the same thing in common: that JESUS is not the way and that WE are the creators and will become GOD.

Do you know why most will choose to believe the lie instead of learn to love the Truth? Because believing the lie affords them justification for loving unrighteousness - that God's Word is to be doubted and therefore disobeyed, that through opening the eyes one can gain knowledge that will let them become like god, redefing good and evil to suit their own desires of the flesh. It is Adam and Eve at the end of time as Satan is loosed to deceive the nations once again. This one who deceives is seen as an angel of light, like Judas in the name of Christ but inwardly a murderer nd liar. He will preach false love, unity and oneness and baptism of fire awakening the dormant serpent goddess popularly known as Kundalini, tragically missold to the masses as the holy spirit. To a generation demanding proof of God, the serpent's tactics remain the same as in the garden of Eden - through your senses. And your post demonstrates this - it's all about you and what your experiences "prove to you". Unfortunately you reject Jesus clear statement that this generation would be given no other sign than that of Jonah, and yet, you fully believe this Wilcock guy who preaches otherwise, who uses and distorts scripture in such a way that it tickles your ears what they want to hear....that there is no judgement, that there is no such thing as sin and that you are a god.

The world of "global unity" that he preaches is that of a beehive, worker caste bees in hell with minds so consumed in the unquenchable fires of "enlightenment and illumination" that they will do exactly as their master of light demands. Unfortunately, you cannot comprehend that this 'angel of light' is still a liar and murderer as he has been from the very beginning.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

We are aware of all the words you have given this MBSC, and we wish to make it known that these words have not been 'ignored', in a sense. That have been read and taken for what they present this MBSC with.

Your words provide a catalyst for this MBSC, we wish to Thank You for the opportunity you have given Us.

Namaste.

All have the same thing in common: that JESUS is not the way and that WE are the creators and will become GOD.

We wish to express that this MMBSC does not refer to the one called "Jesus" in the manner of which your post suggests.

If... A ~ B and B~C, is it not that A ~ C?

To our understanding..

A ~ "WE", as you have annotated.
B ~ "JESUS", as you have annotated.
C ~ "GOD", as you have annotated.

We thank you again for the chance for this MBSC to indirectly "crystalize' some things that he has been 'thinking about' for quite some time.

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Might I say, that this reply was very well "spoken." Admittedly, I personally feel annoyed when the beliefs of one are spoken as an absolute, all encompassing truth to be followed by all. In my opinion, religious philosophies should be taken in consideration of all things, not taken out of context to suit one's needs. In my life, I myself, have gained far more insight and compassion from keeping an open mind and a willing heart. I of course say this with all due respect (and not in the tone people tend to use that phrase in which they really mean "go jump off a bridge.")

On a side note I would greatly like a chance to listen to your music. Especially if it's of the electronic variety. Few things get my "energy" flowing better then a bit of synthesized listening.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Might I say, that this reply was very well "spoken." Admittedly, I personally feel annoyed when the beliefs of one are spoken as an absolute, all encompassing truth to be followed by all. In my opinion, religious philosophies should be taken in consideration of all things, not taken out of context to suit one's needs. In my life, I myself, have gained far more insight and compassion from keeping an open mind and a willing heart. I of course say this with all due respect (and not in the tone people tend to use that phrase in which they really mean "go jump off a bridge.")

We thank you for the kind words, brother. Let's just say the feelings are mutual

On a side note I would greatly like a chance to listen to your music. Especially if it's of the electronic variety. Few things get my "energy" flowing better then a bit of synthesized listening.

I made this mix "Untouchable" while in my dorm room, with one other friend. I sat down, chose two songs to start with..then began to mix songs chosen at 'random' all in 'real time'. We thank 'us' for helping 'me' express such creativity.

Untouchable LIVE UN-CUT MIX

edit on 2-12-2012 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join