It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage after popular students are found murdered in man's basement after 'they robbed his home on

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I am not even going to read your whole crap post. I got as far s the first sentence.

My family was a western European immigrant family that lived in the Bronx in a small crap apartment for many years and worked several jobs to save enough to build something for ourselves. So your "rich" comment is as much crap as you. We are working class, middle class people. I am not ashamed of what our work built.

Second, you are acting like a retard, issuing insults to people for doing what is only natural, defending themselves.

And for your information I don't own a gun. I trained and learned how to cause bodily harm with my hands. If I lived in NY again, I might consider it since other people have them, and mostly people out to hurt you don't come alone.

You are the type of person that needs to grow up and get his head out of his ass. I wish you the best. May your high ideals pan out the way they never do for the rest of the world. When you have to compromise remember that crap you just said to me.

edit on 28-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

Dude, maybe you need to calm down a little? I understand you've got a jaded outlook on the topic considering your past experiences, but this post was way overboard.

For the record, I've been robbed before, as have many family and friends. During my second year of uni, we even had the next door neighbour kicking our front door down threatening arson (we wrote "POO" in the snow in front of his car the night before, so we had it coming). But not once have I or anyone else I know wished that we had a fistful of boomstick in our situations, some of which were dire, but I'll spare you.

Yes, ideals need to be left behind for human instinct to kick in on occasion, but what happened here sounds too fishy for that, man. This man certainly was within his right to defend himself and his property, but to take the responsibility of "Judge, Jury and Executioner" as an earlier poster so aptly put it?

No frickin' wai.

EDIT: Actually, I just read the other half of what was said to you... he wasn't nice at all. Sorry, not as one-sided as it seemed!
edit on 28-11-2012 by ihavenoaccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Ahhh the poor little darlings. Did you know that every murderer and criminal was a good little boy. I mean, they didn't mean to break the law.. "My boy never showed any signs of ...."

Every criminal who has a funeral was a 'nice person' to his family etc etc etc.............. bluuurk

They are only dead for the first reason, not the one resulting from their actions. They are dead because they decided to be criminals.

If they didn't break in they would be alive... right? Am I right? Of course I'm right!

End of story. I have no sympathy for them.

The man was not wrong to shoot them, but he was wrong to not immediately phone the Police and tell them.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The reason he was trying to hide their bodies is because he knew it was MURDER. He MURDERED THEM! Find me law which allows to shoot unarmed individuals during home invasion. Have you ever felt like you were in harms way because some drunk tard on the street was threatening you harm you? Would you shoot him too or defender yourself like a man ?

Originally posted by Bixxi3
it amazing how irrational people get when they fear there freedom and life. He should of called to police as soon as possible after the shooting. Im sure hiding the bodies has hurt his defense.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Not European buddy I am a Canadian..we love to throw down when necessary..

The majority of us love that guns aren't a big part of our lives...only ones who want guns are those that have seen to much movies.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ihavenoaccount

well lay off the American comments and don't insult me. I have no tolerance for self righteous tards with no idea of how the world works. If you live a sheltered and lazy life, then mind your own boring business.

I am not jaded. I know human nature and have seen my share of what it is capable of.

Being naive is dangerous for you. Trying to get others to share your sentiment is just irresponsible.

I don't need a gun now, since I live in one of the safest cities in Spain. If I lived in NY, I might buy one for my home. That is the reality over there. Judge if you want, but that makes you an idiot in my book.

I agree that the OP sounds fishy. I said the guy was wrong for executing them and hiding the bodies.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
This is why they should ban all guns immediately. Precisely because people like you are dangerous to society. Bellow average iq should not even be allowed to own a gun.

Originally posted by Ozymandias121
The kids got what they had coming to them. Who cares if they were "good people". They don't have seperate laws for people who are preceived "good" and "bad". And like other people have said, if they weren't breaking the law in the first place none of this would have happened.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
hahahah hahahah hahahah hahahah
to bad for the old man though, sad story for him, shouldnt have admited to shooting more than he needed to, idiot lol. stupid is as stupid does i guess

the outrage is that the kids tried to steal on a holiday of giving thanx in the mans home. right?

more oxygen for the rest of us. i have absolutely no sympathy what so ever for break-ins, a persons home is his or her castle, the one place on earth you should feel somewhat safe, i find you in my house, ill torture your damn ass before i hang ya.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by stanislav

all that would do is disarm regular people. You think cops are going to go into ghettos to clean sweep for guns?

You think criminals won't be able to get them?

All that would do is disarm everyone else.

You can't dis-invent fire. Once people have it, they will forever.

Criminals don't buy guns at Wal-Mart. They have other illicit connections.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz

well lay off the American comments and don't insult me. I have no tolerance for self righteous tards with no idea of how the world works. If you live a sheltered and lazy life, then mind your own boring business.

I am not jaded. I know human nature and have seen my share of what it is capable of.

Being naive is dangerous for you. Trying to get others to share your sentiment is just irresponsible.

I don't need a gun now, since I live in one of the safest cities in Spain. If I lived in NY, I might buy one for my home. That is the reality over there. Judge if you want, but that makes you an idiot in my book.

I agree that the OP sounds fishy. I said the guy was wrong for executing them and hiding the bodies.

I'm sorry if you feel that I insulted you, but you'll see from the post before that I clearly said nothing about your nationality (irrespective of your xenophobic attitude towards Europeans). I made sure that the post was nothing but respectful.

You then go on to make a thinly-veiled insult about me judging those who own guns. All I said was that it would never cross my mind. Wasn't judging you at all.

But either way, yes, we all have experiences of the multi-faceted human nature. I don't think it's possible to see every face in a lifetime, to be honest.
edit on 28-11-2012 by ihavenoaccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

" Find me law which allows to shoot unarmed individuals during home invasion. Have you ever felt like you were in harms way because some drunk tard on the street was threatening you harm you? Would you shoot him too or defender yourself like a man ?"

heres one
Yes, an 1868 Cattle Ranchers Law in Texas which still is in effect to date states you can shoot anyone that trespasses onto your property can be shot because they deem harm to you and your livelihood.

This law has been challenged for over 100 years, but Texas makes the defense that a person who trespasses onto your property likely does not have a legal right to be there and also does not intend not to harm you or deprive you of your property and or life.

would i shoot a drunk driver for acting reckless, nope because i left the safety of my home, you are in the jungle. you enter my home, you are in my jungle, end of story.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I'm not going to weigh in on the shooting, defending, or murder. Just one comment I've got to make.
A sucking chest wound makes a pretty distinct " pbtbthththt, gurgling" sound that, if ones ears are ringing from gunshots, could be mistaken for a giggle...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

So you are comparing human beings with wild animals now? What a F$%$% tard you must be.

because we are? dont fool yourself. you are on the food chain as well ^^

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Nothing that you own is worth the life of another human being. Ever.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I've had this kind of thing happen to me...

and I didn't kill them.

I just had them give me some sweat equity/loyalty for not calling the cops. It was worth more in the long run. Such a shame that the average American is... #ing retarded.
edit on 28-11-2012 by SymbolicLogic because: those tricky letters.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

you jumped into another conversation I was having with another member. MY post was a reply. Look for yourself.

Canadians are practically European in almost everything. I stand by my view. I am European and live in Europe. I can say what I want of my observations.

People assume Guns are out of control in only the US and it's an American thing. I see plenty of guns here in Europe. What do you think they rob people with here, pictures of American guns?

I responded to you, because you replied to me. It was not directed at you. I thought you would know that since I wasn't originally speaking to you. My reply to you couldn't be directed at you since we weren't talking.

edit on 28-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I understand that you may have been talking to another member, but the conversation is public. It's a public forum where freedom of speech is prized above all else. If my post was out of order, then I kindly ask the mods to issue my violation so I know where I went wrong.

Again... this is a public forum, on the internet. Why are you losing your temper in front of strangers on the Internet? On top of that, why are you "retaliating" against people who haven't insulted you, but happen to disagree with your opinion?

Whatever I did to upset you, I'm really, really sorry.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
PRECISELY!

Most of these idiots who support gun laws so they could buy another 20 riffles have low iqs, just like most criminals who break into their houses to steal a few hundred dollars.

Originally posted by sajuek
Nothing that you own is worth the life of another human being. Ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join