It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul to Congress: Stop Worshipping Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more with this guy...The United States needs to let this situation work itself out once and for all and concentrate on more pressing matters at home.

www.prisonplanet.com...

I know this is a Alex Jones link but it is Ron Paul speaking nonetheless.......

Israel also needs to be called out for their crimes against civilians in Gaza.....

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Israel need to be brought back into line with everything they are breaching if they are to be taken seriously concerning any issue in the Middle East. Until that happens, they should be on their own like Iran and North Korea. Pretty simple really.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
What he doesn't understand is that these people in Congress and the rest of the corrupt politicians aren't worshipping "Israel". They are worshipping the ONE who Rules over Israel and this entire planet. What they are worshipping is far more dangerous to mankind than godamned "Israel".

They do what they have been instructed to do. No more,no less.

There is an evil which rules over this world that is so dark and so disturbing and so omniscient, that you dare not think too loudly in condemnation of it for fear that you will invite its wrath.

edit on 27-11-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
My message is more simple than Dr. Paul's........

STOP SENDING AMERICAN TAXPAYER MONEY TO ISRAEL

edit on 27-11-2012 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
YES!

I don't know about you guys, but I can most definitely feel a change happening across the world.
People are beginning to wake up and take a stand against the Zionists and their evil deeds.

70 years have past... there's a limit to how long the world should feel guilty about what the Zionists were the cause of.

PUT ISRAEL BACK IN LINE! Sanctions.... sanctions.... sanctions!

We no longer owe Israel, the zionists or the jewish community ANYTHING. Water under the bridge god dammit.... get on with your lives and live it here and now!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Bit awkward for them as most also hold israeli citizenships .... better to incarcerate the lot of them and put them on trial for treason against the u.s .. and for israels crimes against humanity.... then theres the atrocities around the world the u.s commits....

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
There is an evil which rules over this world that is so dark and so disturbing and so omniscient, that you dare not think too loudly in condemnation of it for fear that you will invite its wrath.

Seeing as how we all die anyways i'm prepared to face that evil head on.

I fight it daily alone.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Here he goes again...America's saviour
to the rescue...

Why doesn't he get it..his ideas are ancient and out of touch. America needs to move forward not backward.
The constitution was great for it's day but is outdated for today's world.

America needs the few allies that they have in the middle east who are also willing to stand against radical Islam who will never rest until all Jews and Infidels of the Western world are either converted to Islam or dead. Not to mention that they are a rational and civil democracy.
edit on 27-11-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I can

edit on 11/27/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Removed OT picture.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Maybe if we took Ron Paul's approach there wouldn't be so many extremist Islamists in the first place.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Here he goes again...America's saviour
to the rescue...

Why doesn't he get it..his ideas are ancient and out of touch. America needs to move forward not backward.

The constitution was great for it's day but is outdated for today's world.

America needs the few allies that they have in the middle east who are also willing to stand against radical Islam who will never rest until all Jews and Infidels of the Western world are either converted to Islam or dead. Not to mention that they are a rational and civil democracy.
edit on 27-11-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I can

Then by all means sell your computer,stop posting your thoughts on the internet and turn yourself into the many fusion centers across the US. You don't need the right to free speech as it is "outdated". (Sarcasm) And by the way, please turn your property over to the government as well. WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???!!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Israel need to be brought back into line with everything they are breaching if they are to be taken seriously concerning any issue in the Middle East. Until that happens, they should be on their own like Iran and North Korea. Pretty simple really.

I do agree that Israel needs a reality check.. they tend to think that the US has their back in everything they do so they've been somewhat more aggressive than they might otherwise be ..

However in the case of Gaza.. it can't be viewed in such a polarized way.. there's no "good guy" or "bad guy' in Gaza.. they are both at eachother's throats.. and it's not a conflict that's new.. it's been going on since before any of us were alive.. We have to remember that rockets have been getting fired like mad into Israel while Israel has been knocking them down with the defense system and replying with the occasional air strike lately at specific targets..

Even when they announced a cease fire agreement would be taking hold within an hour.. Hamas lobbed over 140 rockets .... So neither side is innocent in this..

But more important than ANYTHING is that it's not the PEOPLE of those two factions that are at fault.. it's their leaders.. the people of israel tend to be good people and the people of gaza also tend to be good people... and it's them who pay for this with their lives..

Hamas fires rockets at the citizenry of Israel because it's mad at Israel's leadership and their policies.. Israel fires back and innocent Palestinians die because Israel is upset at the Hamas leadership .. it's senseless and a vicious cycle because now you have families of people who died who are wanting revenge against a country.. not a person
edit on 11/27/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
What he doesn't understand is that these people in Congress and the rest of the corrupt politicians aren't worshipping "Israel". They are worshipping the ONE who Rules over Israel and this entire planet. What they are worshipping is far more dangerous to mankind than godamned "Israel".

They do what they have been instructed to do. No more,no less.

edit on 27-11-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Talking about God? He's not evil. To you he may seem that way, because he excersices his judgement when mankind screws up, to teach. Doesn't matter wether you think or not he knows what you're going to do before you do it and he knows what you're thinking before you think it. I'll take the King of Israel over any man on this planet, even over my own wife. You folks do not understand that Jesus is God, and his ways are not our ways.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
I know this is a Alex Jones link

Why is this always necessary to state on ATS?
It gets annoying.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yes, he's talking about God: G(7)+O(15)+D(4) = Hebrew gematria 26 = YHWH.

Do you know the real reason Jews spell "God", "G-d"?
Because alpha-numerically this now totals 7, which means "destruction; harm; ruin; weapon; phallus; deceive; to be curved, crooked; Sheba; Shiva". G(a)d was the seventh son of Israel and is one of the Twelve principal fallen angels led by Semjaza/Azazel in the revolt against the God Most High. Collectively, they form YHWH, "Lord of War", Yahweh Sabaoth. These are the demons of the covenant (think, "coven") of daily flesh and blood sacrifice of the first and second Temples. When the Third Temple is finally rebuilt, Hell on Earth ("earth" means, "place of burial, death") will break loose.

By the way, the Bible Code of the NT points to Yahweh, as the beast 666.

Jesus and the Apostles died exposing this information to the herds en route to slaughter.

edit on 27-11-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Israel runs America and has so since America's founding. Haym Solomon.

It's pretty naive of Congressmen Ron Paul to think CONGRESS runs America.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
There are no "chosen" people. Anyone who commits evil acts will be judged the same. The Creator favors all.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

So using this logic, countries like Yemen, Iraq, Afganistan, Pakistan and how ever many other countries would have the right to defend themselves from the US and it's allies when they bomb their respective countries. This has probably already been said on ATS.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedShirt73

So using this logic, countries like Yemen, Iraq, Afganistan, Pakistan and how ever many other countries would have the right to defend themselves from the US and it's allies when they bomb their respective countries. This has probably already been said on ATS.

Not sure I understand. Are you saying those countries do not/should not have the right to defend themselves? If so, why? I'm guessing you agree they do though.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i agree - it would be nice if CONgres would send funds internally - might actually improve the economy.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Talking about God? He's not evil.

Depends on what your definition of "god" is doesn't it?
Also depends on whose "god" you're talking about doesn't it?

Making an imperical statement like "God isn't 'bad' " is a bit immature spiritually speaking.
IF you need to believe that our corrupt politicians are worshipping some "god of the bible" who has a basket full of lightning bolts and a long white beard and sits apon a mighty throne then you are exactly where you need to be spiritually.

If you'd ever like to come out of that box then there is ample evidence that this world is ruled over by the one who owns it or at least has a lease on it and is here with permission. Namely ours, or at least on our behalf.
It isn't my job to hold your hand and provide you with links that you will most likely shoot down anyway and never click.

You are exactly where you need to be.

God is "good"
the Devil is "bad".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join