It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty Bright Colors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Here is a conspiracy that I thought up. I just want to know what others think or how likely this could be. Lately I have noticed in the apparel industry, the rise in apparent popularity of very bright colors, such as chartreuse. I mean, I guess some people like this color. Maybe children like neons anyway, but I have also noticed more neons in adult clothing as well. Some of the shirts have funny sayings or seem to make fun of themselves.
One shirt says something like "Oh yeah? Well YOU hurt MY eyes too." or something like that. It isn't that funny really and I can't imagine even wanting to wear that shirt more than once.

What if there is a conspiracy from these companies to get people to think they like these neon colors. This is so that if/when they get ready to invade, many of us will be wearing these and will be easily visible. This will make us very easy targets for when we go rushing for a place to hide. I mean, this one color chartreuse is so awful you can see it for miles. It really does hurt your eyes and is horrible, yet I guess people think they want to wear that color.

edit on 26-11-2012 by jessieg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

If I was considering hiding in the woods, I think I would spend a moment gathering supplies, making a few calls, and, oh yes, changing into woodland gear.

That is, of course, if I had 30 minutes of warning. I'm not sure their evil, devious, plan will work. But perhaps we should develop a Department of Homeland Clothing and Accessories, just to make sure. They could have pre-positioned stocks of camouflage clothing, shoes and purses, in case of emergency.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
At the same time, camouflage-style clothing is readily available at most retailers. Mind is blown!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Why do people let the industry dictate what to wear or what to listen to or what to watch and even who to be ..

They do sell what they think will sale .. If they thought there was a market to make clothing out of dirty diapers They would just to make a buck. and that is what everything comes down to if they can sucker us out of another dollar .

new topics

top topics

join