It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

paranormal? footprint in cement dissappears before i could record

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I was outside trying to capture more train horn phenomena and I had looked at the animal like footprint, a lone footprint in the cement in the backyard. It didn't really occur to me to get it on camera when i saw it because it was cold but about a half hour later i thought I would go out and get it on film to show you, well please don't chide me too much i realize you want evidence and even then you tear things apart sometimes in disbelief. But if you look closely you can still tell there is toe marks still there just hard to see. Along with going outside to film this, i heard "we got rid of that" or something to that degree meaning the footprint. But there is some other strange markings i got, a square image of lines as if someone just took their finger and made it. I know this is not normal, and not logical for cement to form such shapes on their own.

edit on 26-11-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

Here's a better example of what I think is going on, he describes it as being part of psychic attacks. Which is what ive been experiencing for 2 or more years now.

edit on 26-11-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Interesting. You say it disappeared before you could film it. Did it appear to be a wet footprint, or what?

That second film could have been an animal that hopped over the fence, but I don't know where that guy lives to know what kind of wildlife lives in his area.

I found a footprint in the snow when I was young. I heard sounds too. People will call me crazy, but everything about what it sounded like, and the print in the snow is exactly like what people refer to as The New Jersey Devil!!

I believe you, if that counts for anything, but only because I have had my own experiences of this type. Others may be a little harsh in their replies.

S&F, OP!

edit on 11/26/2012 by sled735 because: correction

edit on 11/26/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Interesting. You say it disappeared before you could film it. Did it appear to be a wet footprint, or what?

Not it was carved into the cement as if it was made when the cement was wet, but it wasn't there when we laid the cement. It must of occured this year sometime, but I only noticed it within the last month or so.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I believe who ever finished your patio just did a poor job. They didn't get a proper seal on it and it has washed away. This is based on my experience, I did block work and some slab work for a few years. Not saying this is definitely the answer but it is my best guess.

I personally don't see anything resembling a foot print or face.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Here's a better example of what I think is going on, he describes it as being part of psychic attacks. Which is what ive been experiencing for 2 or more years now.

Those are rabbit tracks in that guy's video. I guarantee it. When it snows, there are thousands of rabbit tracks in my yard.

new topics

top topics

join