It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[2008] Israeli minister vows Palestinian 'holocaust'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Politicians like that should be fired.

Yep . I support your view , should be fired with Ak47

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

They keep the land to protect from further aggression by an enemy that has historically used every method available to hurt them.

Does this same logic apply to illegal settlement expansion in the West Bank and occupied Jerusalem?
edit on 11/27/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You can't defend yourself when you're militarily occupying someone else's land."

Such an "awesome quote" Not but hey lets roll with it.

Didn't Canada take land from the Indians?

Aren't the Palestinians arabs left over from the Persian and Islamic imperial expansion?

Why yes they are.

So back to you can't defend yourself when you're military occupying someone elses land.

Meh
edit on 27-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

You can't defend yourself when you're militarily occupying someone else's land."

Such an "awesome quote" Not but hey lets roll with it.

Didn't Canada take land from the Indians?

Aren't the Palestinians arabs left over from the Persian and Islamic imperial expansion?

Why yes they are.

So back to you can't defend yourself when you're military occupying someone elses land.

No, the French then British took land from the Indians...history must not be your strong point. We did not gain full independence from Britain until the Constitution Act, 1982. In fact, some say we are still loyal to the Crown.

Also, we are not dropping missiles on our natives. The Oka Indian Nation fired on Canadians in 1990 and we did not lock them in an open air prison such as Gaza and use them for target practice. We also do not shoot 13 year old boys in the head from a helicopter while they play soccer.

I will admit that Canada has a history of mistreatment of it's natives, but we do not uphold an apartheid state such as Israel does...not for a while at least.

Show me a wall or check point that only non natives can cross in Canada.

Oh sorry you can't.

Since you want to mention Canadian theft of Native land, what are your thoughts about this?

=map%20of%20native%20american%20land %20loss%20gif&filters[primary]=images#/user/raylovatt/media/Maps/TheLandlossofNativeNations.jpg.html?filters%5Bterm%5D=map%20of%20native%20american%20 land%20loss%20gif&filters%5Bprimary%5D=images&_suid=135405331181006385136146412174]Link
edit on 11/27/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Did you just disregard a Noam Chomsky quote with a "hey that's cool...not!!" Statement? That brings me back to a simpler time.

You certainly like to traverse time a lot and use it to justify modern situations....

Don't get me wrong both sides of the discussion use this tactic, but your parallels seem irrelevant to me as we have developed a higher set of morals, supposedly. Though some would argue that this is just a facade that certain nations use.

A lot of western nations do, including the US, Canada and Israel. It's just hard to keep up the act when the atrocities taking place are so obvious.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

My history is just fine crying about what Isreal does and sitting there on land taken from someone else.

And that is the way that is.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Don't get me wrong both sides of the discussion use this tactic, but your parallels seem irrelevant to me as we have developed a higher set of morals, supposedly

Hardly people do love to think they have higher morals, but the world is the same as it ever was, and the video I added proves this.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

My concern is that we portray our cultures as being moral, even though as you have suggested they are not. We elect our officials because we believe them to be moral individuals, well maybe not many of us on these forums.

The point being, is that we are supposedly a advanced culture and with that title comes some kind of responsibility. That is why your comparison to events that transpired, though similar, don't do the current situations justice.

For countries that promote peace and freedom, we are certainly doing a lot of the opposite.
edit on 27-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Yeah well what people love to think themselves as, and what they are have been and will always be two different things.

Any person who claims to be "highly advanced" or "have high morals" knows this as well as anyone claiming that "we should be responsible" knows they are adding to the problems when they interject their "morals, and "ethics" in places they do not live.

Basically pass the buck and let someone else deal and they cry foul the problem is people have been interjecting their beliefs in the middle east for 1000s of years and it is no better for it.

edit on 27-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by RizeorDie

Of course, silly me. It has nothing to do with a violence obsessed 6th century ideology...What was I thinking? Obviously there was no Muslim violence before America and Israel came along...right?

Right?

Oh Islamic extremists existed long before? Well...Guess someone needs to keep track of which hole his head is in now.

no worse than the mongols and europeans and their dark ages with the famines and daily executions and hundred year wars and what not, fighting over kingdoms, no worse than colonialism and extortion of other peoples, at one point europe devastated africa and the effects are felt to this day. no worse than the 2 world wars started by the so called civilised world that killed millions and millions. get off that trip, seriously. you want to draw a line in the sand and say this is bad and this is good, no; get off your trip. yeh silly you..

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Noam Chomsky is a liberal self absorbed d-bag.

He's a self-aggrandizing pseudointellectual that judges human nature and natural law as though he alone has the power to change them with the will of his views.

Why anyone takes that egotistical d-bag seriously is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

You know this only shows me that the Israeli government can be just as extreme as Hamas. In both rhetoric and action in some cases.

Hamas requires removal and so do these war mongering zealots.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

Israel won land fair and square when it was attacked by its muslin neighbors. They keep the land to protect from further aggression by an enemy that has historically used every method available to hurt them.

There is no Palestine.

Israel started the the 6-Days War in 1967. If the land they conquered was won fair and square, then the land the Germans conquered in WWII was won fair and square. But in case you didn't know, the UN, in its Charter in 1946, outlawed the taking of land by war.

But this is the mentality and ignorance of defenders of Israel.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

"To have someone who lives in a nation that was formed due to the holocaust, then threaten the people who originally lived on the land he stole...blah blah blah”

The Hamas Interior Minister disagrees with you:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

"You know this only shows me that the Israeli government can be just as extreme as Hamas. In both rhetoric and action in some cases”

Yeah right.
Israel is also practicing the same judicial system as Hamas dose ...

[snip]

edit on 28-11-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by tothetenthpower

"You know this only shows me that the Israeli government can be just as extreme as Hamas. In both rhetoric and action in some cases”

Yeah right.
Israel is also practicing the same judicial system as Hamas dose ...

Hamas never claimed to be a peace-loving, civilised democracy, with a top notch human rights record.

again and again hamas said it themselves that they are brutal, they didnt lie, and you cant blame them, I bet if you lived under Israeli occupation for a couple of years you'd become as brutal if not worse.

unlike israel, which claims to be an angel sent by God while it does the worst possible things to other humans. If israel comes out and says that they are as bad as everyone else around them then their actions would be justified in a way, at least then they will be telling the truth...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
It gives us some insight into the minds of the izraeli leadership.

Yes, it shows Israeli leadership will protect israel against attacks by terrorists.

And how is it lost on these izraelis that THEY started this fight.

No, the Hamas terrorists started it by constantly attacking Israel.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

It's nice that you'd like to make this an issue of us vs them, but my post contained no such comment.

The fact is that both these governments are extremist and both need to be removed for the prosperity and stability of the region.

Please don't put words in my mouth and speak as if I support Hamas more so than I do Israel, both are equally criminal in my mind.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If there is no such thing as Palestine, why do people call them Palestinians? Just a thought.

The other countries should have walled their asses in when they land was given to them, then leaving that wall would have shown aggression, the land mass they control now is almost 75% bigger than when it was first given to them. How did they get that extra land? Was it bought, given , or stolen. Given the current situations and peoples own testimonies, I think we can agree it most was STOLEN. There is no more expansion of land through war. Israelis are breaking UN treaties, on a gift they never deserved.

ww2 was started by a half jew, funded by Rothschild and other large jewish families through dummy trading companies along with numerous American families, and Europe was bought up penny's on the dollar after the war and oh lets not forget the rebuilding contracts.

60 + years later , 1-5 billion a year, cheap weapons and vehicles, and still suing people around the world for not doing "more" in the war. Just a couple a years ago we handed out millions because Israel sued us for not blowing up some bridge which supposedly led to more deaths.WTF ITS WAR and it wasn't even ours to join, we didn't start it, and we helped end it, so how after almost 70 years can they sue the people that helped them get the f ing land in the first place? And its not the first lawsuit against us for actions in the war from israel. Go figa we paid them all out. WOW GEE SHOCKER. When does the blood letting end?

For a country supposedly formed because of a holocaust, that man is one disgusting pig, the fact he wasn't fired shows the majority agree with him. Either that it really wasn't that big of a deal when just 70 years or so later you can throw statement out like that to a public forum.

You could liken that statement to a white male politician in this country(usa) joking about stringing up a black man to a tree for fun on national television. Personally in the long run I don't care what they do, my country already commits atrocities every day IN MY NAME, in fact at this point I think they are just trying to see how many they can get away with. That's my problem with israel. I got enough goddamn blood on my hands from my own country killing raping and stealing with my tax dollars, I don't what more on my hands through another country stealing $%^& in a land they lost more times than I have fingers on my hands.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Its Israeli land now and to be anything else would result in a WW3 for sure, has it ever been anything else ? who really has claim to that piece of land? no matter who occupys it now who ever occupys it will always be under attack... or so it seems

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join