It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jamie Foxx: 'Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Okay, to drive a point home...

Are people honestly debating whether THIS man is to be taken 100% seriously, while he's on stage doing his job as entertainer, ever, EVER?

Oh wait, this is just another part of the ongoing Hollywood gay agenda right?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baguul
These guys are PAID to infect memes such as the CEO of the Corporation of USA is a 'Lord' ie. Government is God now, ergo We must worship the gov't. Jami Foxx is not George Carlin or Bill Hicks- he is a shill for the NWO, a synthetic celebrity to promote agenda and dare not speak Truth, just like Samuel Jackson. In the All being of things, these people are useless, they have never nor will ever promote Truth Justice or Morality. For example, this creepy video with Ron Howard.

I agree. This video (I couldn't watch the whole thing -- too boring) is a good example of the completely amoral Black hip hop mindset that has infected US culture (and subsequently world culture) for the last 30+ years.

This is the mindset that says "street & prison hard" is good,
all women are ho's,
doing whatever you have to do (kill, steal, sell drugs, prostitution) to get the benjamins is kewl,
drug use is kewl,
sexual depravity is kewl,
looting & flash mob shoplifting is kewl (Whitey owes Black people),
Ebonics or illiteracy is kewl,
and anyone who subscribes to traditional moral values is unkewl.

Ron Howard is typical of White Liberal Hollywood:
delusional "New Agey" goodie-two-shoes, and braindead tool of the NWO.

We're expected to admire Ron Howard (and his ilk) for endorsing bad bahavior when it's commited by Blacks.

Oh look at how openminded & Liberal Ron Howard is! He hangs with "kewl" Black people while overlooking their creepiness. What a model for our younglings.

Our younglings have been so brainwashed by the Left-wing school system & media, they're eating up this NWO propaganda with both hands.

They do not understand that this is training for the NWO slave who has no moral backbone, no faith in God -- a completely pliable slave who believes in nothing and does what it's sold to do.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Ok, I guess you're right, I couldn't think of any reasonable explanation for why some idiots think President Obama is the anti-Christ, so it must be because they feel Jamie Foxx said this? It's the best explanation I've heard sonfar, even though it's terrible.

And, please explain, how is he destroying the U.S.? I remember 4 years ago, we just barely avoided total economic collapse, and since then, the debt to GDP upward trend leveled off and started turning back down, the dollar has strengthened, and the job losses from the collapse have been chipped away at with net job gains and a reduction in public-sector jobs of around 500,000. We've also not had our homeland attacked by terrorists, and our reputation in the world has improved.

Don't get me wrong, we could be doing better, but ai haven't heard a single (valid) explanation of how President Obama is destroying the U.S., all I've heard is neocon lies and distortions, rooted in their deep-seeded fantasy of seeing the destruction of the US, so they can install their fascist corporatocracy-theocracy on top of the ashes of our nation.

Also, its your perogative, but calling the President "Barry" would be as ridiculous as me calling President Bush "the. Cheerleader from Yale who was roomates with a gay man who was his frequent travel companion and overnight visitor at the white house." but hey, we can go that route if you want to go Limbaugh-style and make it a 2iyear old mentality name-calling fest.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kituwa

Originally posted by gorgi
Its called a joke. Hes a comedian. This is what they do.

Does anybody take Larry the cable guy seriously ?

Did you laugh at that joke?

Was it funny to you?

Comedy and the idea of whats funny is entirely subjective. I don't find Dane Cook funny at all, but he sells out arenas. I don't find Sam Kinison all that funny, but many consider him a legend. It doesn't matter if you don't get the joke or find it funny, it's still a joke. It's tongue in cheek sarcasm.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

I see no humor in it...

I didn't see humor in it either. I'm not religious... and it bothered me. With all the ruckus lately over jokes about gods you would think Foxx would be smarter than this. I don't believe it was a joke, and if it was, it was in bad taste.

What I see is a comedian baiting people...what is disappointing is those in the crowd's behavior...

I see a popular star planting a seed and the crowd eating it up. That to me is the most appalling part of the whole thing. I didn't see laughing at a joke. I saw cheering.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The world hangs on the words of Jamie Foxx?

A two bit actor whose ego is unbelievable..

And people listen to him?

How very very very sad..

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Stopped reading at "Jamie Foxx"...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I would like to dedicate this post to thank our lord and savior Jamie Fox for pissing off idiots.... We are forever grateful for the entertainment which these idiots unknowingly provide... amen!
edit on 28-11-2012 by Trueminatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

These guys are PAID to infect memes such as the CEO of the Corporation of USA is a 'Lord' ie. Government is God now, ergo We must worship the gov't. Jami Foxx is not George Carlin or Bill Hicks- he is a shill for the NWO, a synthetic celebrity to promote agenda and dare not speak Truth, just like Samuel Jackson. In the All being of things, these people are useless, they have never nor will ever promote Truth Justice or Morality. For example, this creepy video with Ron Howard.

I agree. This video (I couldn't watch the whole thing -- too boring) is a good example of the completely amoral Black hip hop mindset that has infected US culture (and subsequently world culture) for the last 30+ years.

all women are ho's,
doing whatever you have to do (kill, steal, sell drugs, prostitution) to get the benjamins is kewl,
drug use is kewl,

We're expected to admire Ron Howard (and his ilk) for endorsing bad bahavior when it's commited by Blacks.

Oh look at how openminded & Liberal Ron Howard is! He hangs with "kewl" Black people while overlooking their creepiness. What a model for our younglings.

Our younglings have been so brainwashed by the Left-wing school system & media, they're eating up this NWO propaganda with both hands.

They do not understand that this is training for the NWO slave who has no moral backbone, no faith in God -- a completely pliable slave who believes in nothing and does what it's sold to do.

it's weird I grew up on hip hop during the peak of the gangsta rap era, I watched plenty of gangster movies, and played violent video games, and nothing you said is true for me, it's all one big stereotypical assumption, i guess it's not surprising with your emphasis on blacks though.

I credit hip hop for helping me realize those things are "unkewl". it seems you missed all the warnings against that life that you are critical of. The only thing that is true is a disbelief in the gods I've read about, but that has nothing to do with hip hop as most rappers I've ever listened to are openly religious. Reading holy books and listening to religious people made me doubt their gods more than anything. With that said I'm also considering becoming a monk, so much for hip hop and it's making people immoral.
edit on 28-11-2012 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

all women are ho's,
drug use is kewl,

That video had nothing to do with Hip Hop. That's Pop Music in the form of RnB.

A lot of people are misinformed on what Hip Hop really is. People assume that if a black person is singing or rapping that it is Hip Hop and that's just racist. Hip Hop is a culture that includes MANY races (although at its very core started out within the African american AND Hispanic community in the bronx) and it is an accumulation of things such as DJing, Graffiti, Break Dancing and MCing. Now where in that video was there anything to do with any of the four elements of the Hip Hop culture?

The media is mainly to blame. They try to portray "Hip Hop" in a bad light and promote all these negative things as something to strive for, when in fact, the purpose of Hip Hop music was to inform people of the struggles of poverty and what people go through in the streets. Not to glorify it.

With that being said and to stay on topic, Eric Marlon Bishop aka Jaime Foxx is just an entertainer. What he said was a bait and switch. People thought he was talking about God and them flipped it on them. Was it right? That is subjective, but in my opinion I could care less what he said. The only problem I see is if people take him seriously and start to believe it, which I think many people will because they are brainwashed into idolizing people and living by what these celebrities say instead of thinking for them self.

It's one thing to agree with someone and it's another thing to change your own beliefs and morals because someone in the spot light said so.

To comment on what he said. If it was a joke, it wasn't funny. If he was serious, then that's what I find funny because Obama is not my God nor is he the savior of anything. I am my own God. I believe in my self and nothing else.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by GoldenRuled

I'm half native cherokee half scot-irish.

And 100% bad at math.

It was a stupid thing for Foxx to say. At the same time, I can completely understand why black people are so excited to have a black president. It wasn't too many years ago that someone with the wrong skin color wasn't considered a person. Now the president of the most powerful country on Earth is black (ish). I get it.

I like to let others slide a little bit if I think they were well intentioned, with the hope that when I blather some nonsense that seems offensive they'll go ahead and assume I meant the best too.

My ability to be outraged has really diminished the older I get.

Too bad you're ability to be stupid hasn't really changed.....

Jaden

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I keep coming back to this thread and I keep hearing strange apologetics that claim he was bring funny.
When Louis Farrakhan said the same thing, was he trying to be funny too? I suspect farrakhan got just as many laughs when he said it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
I keep coming back to this thread and I keep hearing strange apologetics that claim he was bring funny.
When Louis Farrakhan said the same thing, was he trying to be funny too? I suspect farrakhan got just as many laughs when he said it.

I don't think it's so much that he was being funny, I think the point is not to take anything he says seriously, PARTICULARLY while he's on stage being an entertainer and cracking jokes left and right. The context clues should be glaringly obvious, but I guess if you hate Obama with a furious passion and/or know absolutely nothing about Jamie Foxx then you might miss it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join