Jamie Foxx: 'Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
reply to post by GoldenRuled

First off...I didn't see or hear Jamie Fox say those words so I do not know the context...but,

a celeb can not joke or say something "weird" without being crucified or being debated in some way.

Why just not laugh or smile at such remarks and leave it be, there are worse things to worry about.
edit on 26/11/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

zatara, Here is the video for you so you can see with your own eyes.

Trustfund, tell me this isn't the truth,

Obama is my hero, lord and savior, not Bush....

I don't care about Bush,,, But Obama? I guess you agree with the follow people then.
According to Michele,

"This President has brought us out of the dark and into the light,"

You believe that too?
www.politico.com...
I guess you might own a copy of Barbara Thompson's book, “The Gospel According to Apostle Barack” .

The book’s thesis is that Obama is not just the 43rd president of the United States. Much more than that, he’s an apostle akin to Martin Luther King, Jr. or even Jesus Christ. Read more: dailycaller.com...

I truly hope not, I hope you have an open mind and not really a Sheeple.
edit on 26-11-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

Even more disturbing.

Wonder how high that guy's morals are.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Trustfund, tell me this isn't the truth,

No, I was being sarcastic, like Jamie was.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

The joke = Obama supporters are constantly accused of viewing him as the messiah to save the country by republicans, especially with the cult of personality around in in 08. By saying 'Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama' he's making fun of the goofy right wingers and fanatic Obama supporters at the same time. It's called sarcasm.

I guess you actually have to not hate Obama and not be religious to get it. It's not that serious bro.

edit on 27-11-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I personally think it is sickening to hear anyone say that. It doesn't matter if it was a comedian or not. I'm neither for or against Obama. I think they all have their own agendas and could care less about the American people in general. With that being said, these types of people are the ones keeping the left and right wingers in heated debates, hatred for one or the other and complete chaos ongoing. Jamie Foxx, BET and Soul Train should make apologies against what he said. If it was a comedian who was on the right wing saying stuff against Obama, the media would not stop till an apology was made or either tear them apart until their career was over.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
LOL... for real guys?? This is sooo not serious. 1. Jamie Foxx is a COMEDIAN. 2. Watch 30 seconds of any Jamie Foxx standup and realize that he is a FOOL (in a funny way).

He obviously supports Obama in this video, which you can feel free to disagree with, but to think he actually believes Obama is like the modern day Jesus is being waaay too uptight about trivial stuff. I'm sorry, but there's a lot more going on in the world that needs your attention than this.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kituwa

Originally posted by gorgi
Its called a joke. Hes a comedian. This is what they do.

Does anybody take Larry the cable guy seriously ?

Did you laugh at that joke?

Was it funny to you?

Yeah kinda

Its even more funny now that it has you guys so upset about it.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GideonFaith

If it was a comedian who was on the right wing saying stuff against Obama, the media would not stop till an apology was made or either tear them apart until their career was over.

Clearly you don't watch Fox news. They diss him all the time and no one cares.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConcernedConservative
reply to post by Trustfund

Gross!

Your reaction made me laugh

I'm sure that is what Jamie is doing at all of you at the moment.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund
reply to post by GideonFaith

If it was a comedian who was on the right wing saying stuff against Obama, the media would not stop till an apology was made or either tear them apart until their career was over.

Clearly you don't watch Fox news. They diss him all the time and no one cares.

Clearly, you don't know me and I do watch all news channels. I see Fox dissing him like every other news channel dissed Bush and his son. I find that they all swing one way or the other, never in between. I've seen more Republicans, Conservatives and Libertarians have to apologize for anything "out of line". I haven't seen many Democrats do the same. I have heard on TV Democrats speaking ill of people (Republicans, Conservatives and Libertarians). The whole point I was trying to make on that, was that more spotlight is put on what Republicans, Conservatives and Libertarians have to say. Why do Democrats get excluded from this spotlight? Maybe because the only channel complaining is Fox News?? The rest of the news channels are too busy trying to see from all the brown on their faces.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baguul
These guys are PAID to infect memes such as the CEO of the Corporation of USA is a 'Lord' ie. Government is God now, ergo We must worship the gov't. Jami Foxx is not George Carlin or Bill Hicks- he is a shill for the NWO, a synthetic celebrity to promote agenda and dare not speak Truth, just like Samuel Jackson. In the All being of things, these people are useless, they have never nor will ever promote Truth Justice or Morality. For example, this creepy video with Ron Howard:
edit on 26-11-2012 by Baguul because: (no reason given)

I agree. Done deliberately. NLP and Meme. But its so offensive, they must understand how it does 100% the opposite. The only ones under their spell are their minions. It jars most people into outrage.

What they fail to understand is they didn't win a majority of this country. They should fold the government and reword the system to be a very interactive and responsive democracy because having 40% roughly turn out means FAILED SYSTEM. They are elected by a minority.

And of that minority, not many would want to hear those words.

If on the other hand they think that only rioting revolutionary people disagree with them, they don't realize how most people ignore politics, and they won't be forced into lowering their frequency, and they tend to put the blame for things on the very bad system and leadership. ie. the Karma.
edit on 27-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
To all of the Obama Bots! Morgan Freeman said it best! Obama IS NOT the first black president he is the first mixed race president.

www.youtube.com...

Pladuim

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The spooky behavior be the left wing with Obama is rather scary.They are close to worshipping Him like Stalin or Hitler.This stuff is reckless and proves how the left wing makes a false idol of the U.S. government and it is far worse with Obama.Some of the left wing are worshipping Obama.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
The spooky behavior be the left wing with Obama is rather scary.
This stuff is reckless and proves how the left wing makes a false idol of the U.S. government and it is far worse with Obama.Some of the left wing are worshipping Obama.

Jobeycool, a quote from you:

.Some of the left wing are worshipping Obama.

I am very glad to see you not painting the Left Wing with a Broad Paint Brush, You're correct, I know many a Democrat that can not stand Obama and didn't vote for him. I'm not a Democrat, I am older and have much more common sense.

Now your other statement:

They are close to worshipping Him like Stalin or Hitler.

Not Hitler or Stalin, No, They truly believe Obama is the Son of Christ, their Messiah that has returned to give them every thing they need in life and to take care of them and Pander to their every need.
Look at this picture released today from a Boston Artist, I think it's Boston, Here let me get the article.

A painting that features President Obama posed as Jesus Christ crucified on is on display at a community college art gallery in Boston.

The painting by Michael D’Antuono is part of a larger exhibit called “Artists on the Stump – the Road to the White House 2012.” It’s on display at the Bunker Hill Community College Art Gallery until Dec. 15th.

radio.foxnews.com...
Now if you follow the links in my post above, you'll see where they truly do believe Obama is the Christ reincarnated or at lest that is the impression I get.
OK, Obama people, I'm here and waiting for the Flaming to begin, I know I just hurt your feelings in this post by relieving you have broken one of your bibles ten commandments, by worshiping a false idol or something like that.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

There is only one Lord and Savior and he died for us on the cross. It is blasphemy that some douchebag comedian would say that but then again thats probably why he is a douchebag to begin with.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
No offense but Jamie Foxx is just another comic willing to say anything for a laugh and some attention which translate into more dollars in their pocket.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Yeah although I like Jamie Foxx, he's a pretty good actor, but honestly most actor's or actress's are nuts. This isn't anything new.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Baguul

If there was an Academy Awards for over-thinking a stupid remark and turning it into a litany of insanity, you'd take home the statue.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

You mad bro?

Can't handle the idea of the black Jesus?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join