It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican mayor beaten to death

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 1plusXisto7billion

Mexico DOES have oil. Everything is not about oil though people like to think so.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jerk_Idiot

Almost everything is about oil and soon water...

That being said, the oil in Mexico isn't as easy to reach as was the sweet light crude in America of old...

SS

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This is very sad! Main stream media does not want to talk about any topic regarding Mexican cartels, killings etc.... Makes you think who is in charge ... CIA anyone ? Anyone ?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hello all.

I thought I could update the thread for anyone who skips to the last page.

Despite previously surviving two attempts on her life, the 36-year-old peacekeeper fell victim to a kidnapping on November 12 when she was pulled from her van while taking her daughter to school, only to be found stabbed, burned and beaten by the side of a road in the San Juan Tararameo, Cuitzeo Township.

SS
edit on 013030p://am3031 by Spike Spiegle because: Felt that good work and the thumbs up was in bad taste, removed

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Obama gets Time magazine Person of the Year, and a Nobel Peace prize, yet this woman gets murdered ?????

Well that say's it all, doesn't it !

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Well, nothing says she should have to leave her homeland.

But...

Circumstances (for her) as they were however, would have demanded some serious reevaluation of long term life goals, especially since there is a child in the equation.

Nothing says it was necessary for her to place her family in danger either. We all know what those guys can get away with.

She died a martyr's death, in the face of insurmountable odds. Warriors get a fighting chance, and rarely fight alone.

Martyrs generally do have a great deal of faith.

If she has set a prime example, then what is it?

Rhetorical answer:
If you mess with the Cartels they will leave you in a ditch and orphan your kid?

These folks are dying in vain though. In order to justify her actions wouldn't that have to be her final message to the world in all of this?

I must agree with the other members that suggest a low-profile-high-impact solution.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Remember your oath. Most of us have.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I am usually in favor of more diplomatic solutions to a problem. But these cartels have to be met with force, they won´t abide to anything else.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

Because i think a bunch of Druglords who aren´t even intimidated by the mexican government basically waging war on them, won´t give a dam when telling them what bad boys they are and if they please could stop killing people?
edit on 28-11-2012 by roswell1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by roswell1987

.... at least attempt to make an argument that is worth me spending more that one sentence on?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

Im just confused with your stance. You respond earlier in this thread that the US should send in the marines to deal with the gangs. Dozens of other people suggest to simply kill all people in the cartels, which seems to be alright, yet my suggestion that this may not be solved by talking makes me a machiavellian Idiot who can solve every and all problems only by brutal violence???
Whats your point?
edit on 28-11-2012 by roswell1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

i sure as $%^& does, and on top of that he got the peace prize as he sent more troops to war.

so did he get it for his skin color?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

I think America will soon invade and have another star for the flag as it continues to invade the whole of south america in its ever growing need for resources

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by councilglasses

That's quite possible,as in anything is possible in this mad, mad world.

SS

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join