It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Virginia..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Helloe everyone on ats ive been a reading and seeking info for a very long time and ive always been questioning myself to open a account here but now i finally decided to do so .. so i wanted to say hello and looking forward to the infamous date of dec 21 2012..

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Don't worry, we'll all still be here. Hello and welcome!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NexusNaViL

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. Here's your complimentary Tin Foil Hat. It's the Deluxe 2012 model...guaranteed to protect you from all falling celestial objects....wear it with pride....

Des

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I completely misread that! "Hello from VIRGINIA", not V.. never mind. Wow. Welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. Here's your complimentary Tin Foil Hat. It's the Deluxe 2012 model...guaranteed to protect you from all falling celestial objects....wear it with pride....

Des

Welcome to the site Nexus!

Des,any idea when this years hat comp is starting?
yes, nexus we really do have a tin foil hat comp, its great fun.
Welcome to the madhouse.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

There's a thread on the comp in the Board Business forum...I'll see if I can find it in a few mins...am finishing a batch of whipped shea body butter right now...trying to welcome our fresh blood...errr...new members in between packing in jars...

Des

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by thedoctorswife

There's a thread on the comp in the Board Business forum...I'll see if I can find it in a few mins...am finishing a batch of whipped shea body butter right now...trying to welcome our fresh blood...errr...new members in between packing in jars...

Des

I made a thread about it a few weeks ago but i think it just died. i doubt if its mine, i dont have the magic touch with making threads

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

ahh good ol shea butter good for almost everything.... great stuff.. you sell it or something or you just make your own?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
thanks for welcoming me guys... damn a flag already huh?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome.

Keep an Open mind, ATS is a great source for news, information and craziness

edit on 26-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NexusNaViL
thanks for welcoming me guys... damn a flag already huh?

Go on then, have another.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

That was from little old me....

Flags are good things on ATS....they bestow immortality...at least that's what they told us

Des

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Hello

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Nexus from a fellow Old Dominionite.

So many bells and whistles here it's hard to know which button to push next.
Try looking through the forums on your favorite subjects or just hit the Firehose for current topics.
Look forward to having you here!
Cheers,
Asktheanimals
From the city of 7 hills.

new topics

top topics

join