It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hotel CCTV Video of 9/11 Pentagon Explosion... And NO Plane!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Great video find how did you come across this video and everybody should know right now that the pentagon was not hit by a plane im thinking it was a missile

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
...And still no plane.

Btw, I lost a loved one on 911 when the first plane hit. I honor her death by seeking the truth! Just because some of you can't handle the truth doesn't mean we are disrespecting the dead!

Get over it already!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
There is no plane - the FBI confiscate the video - my understanding is the petrol station nearby had a great view - that was also confiscated by the FBI within minutes of the explosion.

Remember folks. If something huge ever happens and you work in a store and have access to security tapes. Grab them and run. Put it in the trunk of your car or something. Tell the police that the camera doesn't work, or somebody forgot to put a tape in and it was never recording.

Same goes if something huge happens and you were filming on your own digital camera. Don't stick around like a fool. Once you have the footage take off. Don't wait around to give police statements or any of that crap, because they will take the memory card. Hide the camera, walk away quickly but act inconspicuous and casual, and don't talk to anybody. Get home as quickly as you can and spread it all over the internet like herpes in a Cambodian brothel. That way it would be impossible for the government or the mainstream news media to cover anything up or slant the story. If real uncut footage was already out there they would be screwed.
edit on 27-11-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

There was plenty of plane wreckage found. An engine core, parts of landing gear, parts of outer skin, seats, etc.

Yes, your quite right Zaphrod... unfortunately though, the engine core you mention was from an old E3 fighter... not that of 757 Pratt and Whitney (or Rolls Royce... can't remember).

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
If you look very carefully in full screem mode there appears to be a white plane coming in low from the left. Yes?

NO...

Oh yes im afraid its a plane. Others see it also

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by grobi77

In the video of the over pass I was watching the vehicles go from the left side over to the right, behind the trees, then they reappear after passing the trees on the right side and continue to drive out of view. I see the long shiny, what I believe is a truck, pass by as the explosion happens then keeping the same style I watch that same truck go behind the trees and then reappear on the right side and drive out of view like the rest of the vehicles. Long shiny thing from the left, explosion, then a long truck appears from behind the trees and drives by, one has to notice whether the truck continues down the road or not.

With that said, I just watched a graphical recreation of the crash and I am now convinced there really was a plane that hit the pentagon based on the evidence shown in this video of the light poles being struck and the generator damage. Though the question still stands, why is there no clear shots of this plane? The only frame that does, shows it behind something in the foreground.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

A plane irrefutably hit the buildigs and the only people claiming otherwise are the con artists behind those damnd fool conspiracy web sites.

You mean cluesforum.info and such? They present undeniable evidence, but you already know that ....Dave.

You already saw the type of outrageous antics they're capable of when ATS had to shut this forum down.

You mean when they had to shut down the forum because the operatives that work on ATS from nsa.gov got their cover blown, and the unwanted 911 information kept resurfacing? Dave?

Why the conspiracy theorists continue to cling to this "no plane hit the Pentagon" internet hoax is beyond me.

So you agree that no plane hit the WTC towers?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Yes. It looks like the tail is sticking up over the top of the overpass. It tracks in perfectly with when the explosion occurs.

I see what you guys are talking about but look at how fast the cars are going compared to whatever that is. The cars are moving ten times faster........than a plane traveling 300-500+MPH? nah that's no plane. I don't know what that is but that's no 747

-Alien

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I see a white plane a its tail!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The way I see it, doesn't account for a plane, just a modicum of common sense.

If it was a plane, how could it possibly have breached, arguably the best air defences on the planet.

Of course, turning off the transponder makes them invisible to detection, according to the official story.

If it was a missile, how could it have either slipped through US air space undetected, or smuggled into the Country, from a foreign power (Osamas cave didn't look to have the manufacturing capabilities)

The things that stick in my mind from that day are:

1. The big hole in a field where there was no evident wreckage.

2. The girl that worked in the adjoining office, not being affected by fire.

3. The plane parts not fitting the description of the alleged plane.

4. Nobody knew the whereabouts of the plane due to the transponder, DOH!

5. A grade A, highly engineered government building (building 7) being brought down by waste paper basket fires.

If anyone expects me to believe what I am told, feed me something believable in the first place.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TradeMark
reply to post by grobi77

In the video of the over pass I was watching the vehicles go from the left side over to the right, behind the trees, then they reappear after passing the trees on the right side and continue to drive out of view. I see the long shiny, what I believe is a truck, pass by as the explosion happens then keeping the same style I watch that same truck go behind the trees and then reappear on the right side and drive out of view like the rest of the vehicles. Long shiny thing from the left, explosion, then a long truck appears from behind the trees and drives by, one has to notice whether the truck continues down the road or not.

From the clearer longer video posted, I also see something white/shining coming in from the left, disappear behind the tree just as the explosion happens, and saw it come out the other side of the trees. Looks like a truck or something with the light shining on it. I don't see a plane, besides is this not the wrong side to be able to see a plane if there was one?

I saw this comment on youtube below the OP video's upload, and I know that it could be made up or written by anyone, but I did think it interesting to note.

ee121173 4 hours ago Everyone listen. I am an Army Staff Sergeant. My First Sergeant was in the Pentagon before he PCS'd to my unit. He told us all the truth. Bombs went off inside before a cruise missile hit the building. He said there was a strong smell of cordite. Never argue with the trolls/shills just keep spreading the truth.

Putting this together with the interview of the woman who was there when it happened (posted some pages back on this thread), it does strengthen the argument that even if something did hit the building, there was something going on inside too.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
The one thing I noticed was the amount of cars zipping around are you telling me that with all those cars with passangers in them that not one of them noticed a jet liner coming in at tree top height en route to impacting one of the most important buildings around,but would they notice a cruise missile coming in at tree top height ? The other thing that strikes me as conveinient was that they were working on that section of the building now imagine this scenario.... Having the plane debris pre positioned under tarps then letting the explosion reveal hey presto there is plane debris so there must have been a plane right?....

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
If you look very carefully in full screem mode there appears to be a white plane coming in low from the left. Yes?

NO...

Come on dude.

Apparently you're able to see all sorts of lifeforms, structures and whatnot on Mars and the moon, yet can't see the plane tail in the video...

You should try taking the blinders off once in a while.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by salamanda

There was plenty of plane wreckage found. An engine core, parts of landing gear, parts of outer skin, seats, etc.

Yes, your quite right Zaphrod... unfortunately though, the engine core you mention was from an old E3 fighter... not that of 757 Pratt and Whitney (or Rolls Royce... can't remember).

But aerospace engineers don't agree with you :-

www.aerospaceweb.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cookiemonster32
The one thing I noticed was the amount of cars zipping around are you telling me that with all those cars with passangers in them that not one of them noticed a jet liner coming in at tree top height en route to impacting one of the most important buildings around,but would they notice a cruise missile coming in at tree top height ? The other thing that strikes me as conveinient was that they were working on that section of the building now imagine this scenario.... Having the plane debris pre positioned under tarps then letting the explosion reveal hey presto there is plane debris so there must have been a plane right?....

You seem to be ignoring the fact that there are literally scores of eyewitnesses on record who saw the plane at or shortly before impact.

We even have the audio record of Arlington police calling it in. At 0.33 car 14 reports " American Airlines plane headed east out over the Pike."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
I don't know what that is but that's no 747
-Alien

You're right, it's not. It's a 757, there's a huge difference.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Sorry it took awhile to get back to this, the whole work thing ya know.

www.911myths.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Not a Boeing 757 ... BUT.... a Boeing X-37 ? that match perfectly with the small hole in the Pentagon, the witnesses (it was too much small for a 757) and loaded with some debris of 757....

Hmmmm...

edit on 27-11-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
It was still a plane that hit P!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join