It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto's "Tommy Boy" Mayor ordered out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Huzzah! OK, so it's not earth shattering news for most of ATS, but for some it is pretty juicy. Toronto's bumbling oaf of a mayor, Rob Ford (shown below with brother and alleged 'Bobby's Brain', Doug), has been ordered removed from office due to violation of municipal conflict of interest guidelines. Thoughts from the Centre of the Universe?
Rob Ford ordered removed from office

edit on 26-11-2012 by JohnnyCanuck because: style, my man...style.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
He kept digging the hole he was in deeper and deeper.

Whats that now 3 mayors facing serious allegations? Montreal, London and now Toronto.

I got a feeling he is going to gain all that weight back he lost

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

aaah...Rob Ford, he reminds me of the stereotypical fat German kid who eats chocolates.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Personally, I'm not going to miss hearing about the Ford Brothers and their antics.

From flipping the bird to a young girl to getting caught in multiple driving infractions, this mayor has been a constant source of bad news for the city. Now he can focus on his football team and 'fare thee well' Doug and Rob.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
He kept digging the hole he was in deeper and deeper.
Whats that now 3 mayors facing serious allegations? Montreal, London and now Toronto.
I got a feeling he is going to gain all that weight back he lost
He's still facing a 6 million dollar civil suit for defamation of character as well. I won't group him in with the other mayors you cited as criminally corrupt, merely vastly incompetent, bullying, ignorant and falsely entitled. Hey...if this plays out, it gives him more time for football!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

True, I would hesitate to lump him in with the other incidents, as they were examples of true corruption.He was just incompetent

He certainly will have more time for football, however he wont be able to commandeer a TTC bus this time

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
True, I would hesitate to lump him in with the other incidents, as they were examples of true corruption.He was just incompetent
Nice to know we have options...

top topics

join