It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...And it's "Hello" from me....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Greetings from a 'new boy'. I'm resident in the extreme South East of England and run (with lots of help) a smallholding/riding school/livery stables. I'm and ex-Army officer and retired history lecturer/researcher.
edit on 26-11-2012 by AbelMagwich because: Finger trouble coupled with an innate stupidity!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AbelMagwich

Hello Abel, welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy it as much as I always sometimes usually do

The usual folk will call by shortly and give you the hellos and suchlike that help to make sense of the place.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome!

I am sure you will find many others with similar interests.

Look forward to reading your contributions.

Your tin foil hat is in the mail.

regards

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Welcome to the ATS Family. Glad you decided to take the plunge. Look forward to meeting you in the forums...

Des

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Hmmm....you're going to throw the balance off here, I'll have to have one of my backwoods Yooper friends sign up to balance it out. Maybe a logger who chews snuff and drinks beer in the sauna would work.

new topics

top topics

join