It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Breivik: Video Of Killer Parking Van Bomb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Does anyone else think its odd that the camera seems very interested in this random van?

Scary video, you can see a woman running for her life at one point as all the windows explode.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Does anyone else think its odd that the camera seems very interested in this random van?

Scary video, you can see a woman running for her life at one point as all the windows explode.

No if I worked security and I saw a van park that close to the building and then walk off away from the building, I would be very suspicious.. he didn't enter the building he just parked so close to .. not very convenient and not something someone would normally do..

I'm sure security checks out other vehicles like that as well .. intense video

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I only just saw the signs forbidding parking there...that would be why the camera person is interested.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Look at the quality of video and the multiple camera angles and all the footage before and after...lays out pretty clearly how everything went down...

yet we only have 5 horrible low quality frames of a "something" hitting the pentagon...probably one of the most heavily secured and video surveillance buildings in the world...

not trying to derail the thread its just a thought I had whilst watching this...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Despite the number of camera angles available there's no footage of the van actually exploding.
Why not show it?
(or is this another Pentagon video where we aren't allowed?)
I couldn't tell who got out of the van.
I would be interested to know breiviks height to compare against the van.
edit on 26-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

join