It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Christian Trinity a Conspiracy ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Narrow gate,

Why don't you tell these nice people how we Catholics worship a statue of MARY, BUT ITS NOT MARY, ITS THE WOMEN in chapter 12 in the Revelation, in my town they worship this statue as Mary the mother of JESUS, or as the Catholic church states the mother of GOD, it was bought direct from Vatican, under the lady is a moon, crescent, sometimes they even have a snake or even beast under this statue. This women represents the women in chapter 12 in Revelation', with 12 stars above her head. This same statue is also the statue of LIBERTY in NEW YORK. Is that sick that not one statue represents MARY-MIRIAM, They all represent the new world order with their own nation of superior people.

My Country is poor, has 5 million people and VATICAN STEALS FROM US 200 MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR PLUS ALL THE MONEY THEY GIVE TO THE CHURCH IN MY COUNTRY IS VERY VERY SICK.

And you say the POPE IS GOOD, please, if I was alife 200 years ago they would burn me on a stake.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave13

Narrow gate,

Why don't you tell these nice people how we Catholics worship a statue of MARY, BUT ITS NOT MARY, ITS THE WOMEN in chapter 12 in the Revelation, in my town they worship this statue as Mary the mother of JESUS, or as the Catholic church states the mother of GOD, it was bought direct from Vatican, under the lady is a moon, crescent, sometimes they even have a snake or even beast under this statue. This women represents the women in chapter 12 in Revelation', with 12 stars above her head. This same statue is also the statue of LIBERTY in NEW YORK. Is that sick that not one statue represents MARY-MIRIAM, They all represent the new world order with their own nation of superior people.

My Country is poor, has 5 million people and VATICAN STEALS FROM US 200 MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR PLUS ALL THE MONEY THEY GIVE TO THE CHURCH IN MY COUNTRY IS VERY VERY SICK.

And you say the POPE IS GOOD, please, if I was alife 200 years ago they would burn me on a stake.

You are so confused, and also not a Catholic. A Catholic is someone who believes in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the Communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, resurrection of the body, and life everlasting.

You do not fit that criteria because you do not believe in the Holy Catholic Church, and your belief in the Holy Spirit is wavering at best.

We do not worship the whore what are you insinuating? Furthermore if you bothered to learn what Catholicism is about you would know we do not worship statues you. You must make yourself like a child. We ask Holy Mary, Mother of God, to pray for us and intercede for us through her Son, Jesus Christ. Worshiping statues is idle worship and therefore a source of serious evil. But you never read the Catechism, so you wouldn't know would you.

The statue of liberty has nothing to do with the Mother of God, the mother of Jesus of Nazareth who is our Savior.

And yes, in past times the world altogether was more brutal. That does not mean it was right, it means you are implying it was something unusually evil in the world that is specific to people in the Church. That is not the case.

I am sorry your country is poor. I would refer you to St. Thereasa's "Way of Perfection". Here is a link with the free download you will have to scroll down a bit though saintsbooks.net... . It will help you understand some things that will change your life living in a poor country (she was likely much much more poor than you, considering you have internet). She was one of the greatest people to live from what I have gathered.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You are so confused, and also not a Catholic. A Catholic is someone who believes in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the Communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, resurrection of the body, and life everlasting.

A person of truly wise spirit would understand that sin is to be appreciated for its scholarly value, rather than persecuted...and that eternal life is a curse. The only beauty in eternal life is if there are breaks, if there are new beginnings. The beauty of life is to experience, and how are you to experience if nothing is new anymore?

We do not worship the whore what are you insinuating? Furthermore if you bothered to learn what Catholicism is about you would know we do not worship statues you. You must make yourself like a child. We ask Holy Mary, Mother of God, to pray for us and intercede for us through her Son, Jesus Christ. Worshiping statues is idle worship and therefore a source of serious evil. But you never read the Catechism, so you wouldn't know would you.

Whore? That's a lie perpetuated by the church, in order to discredit all suspicions that Mary bore the child of Jesus. To admit such relations is to admit familiarity with a mortal woman, an unclean act. It is sacrilege to the legend of a divine man. They were covering their own rear.

The statue of liberty has nothing to do with the Mother of God, the mother of Jesus of Nazareth who is our Savior.

What if her designer was a Mason?

And yes, in past times the world altogether was more brutal. That does not mean it was right, it means you are implying it was something unusually evil in the world that is specific to people in the Church. That is not the case.

Are you saying that people can't be driven to kill for Christianity? That they haven't, and won't again? As children of a god of punishment, that is thoroughly unlikely.

I am sorry your country is poor. I would refer you to St. Thereasa's "Way of Perfection". Here is a link with the free download you will have to scroll down a bit though saintsbooks.net... . It will help you understand some things that will change your life living in a poor country (she was likely much much more poor than you, considering you have internet). She was one of the greatest people to live from what I have gathered.

Don't you dare stoop to such low insults. Materialism has nothing to do with spiritual health. Do not bring financial matters into this. They are irrelevant, and for you to suggest otherwise makes you look very bad. As though money has anything to do with divinity! Pfft.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dave13

Narrow gate'

Big difference with the Holy spirit and the holy catholic church.

I know my politics very well and History and our CATHOLIC RELIGION, WHICH IS A BIG FRAUD AGAINST JESUS. The only reason they divided all the Christians was to make wars and hatred which is very good bussiness, DIVIDE AND CONTROL. You can't push this about me being confused. The new world order will go down and the VATICAN WITH THEM. I was made to kiss statues and pictures by priest, so please dont tell me they do not worship statues.

The Statue of Mary in our Catholic church is the women from revelation 12, explain why a crescent, beast or snake under her feet and why 12 stars,exactly the same as chapter 12??????

JESUS IS 666, why would hundred of flags in the world DISPLAY the BEAST, LIONS HEAD, LEOPARD BODY AND BEARS FEET. This is all VICTORY SYMBOLS against Jesus as 666. XP- CHI RHO IS SKULL AND BONES.- DEATH

This is not the dark ages no more, where you were not allowed to have a book , now we all can read about all the lies upon us in the last 2000 years.

World has not changed in the last 2000 years. Jesus was against the church leaders and then they crucified him, killed all the apostles and then their spy PAUL WROTE THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION. , SAME WAY I'm against the church leaders of today., you are defending the bread from the pharisees and sadducees- the VATICAN. Its all the same, then and now, I'm for Jesus and the truth, not for evil churches that control the world, no one is richer then the VATICAN, which steals money form every country.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I will not respond to the fraudulent Catholic.

Infinity, what are you talking about? Unsubstantiated claims by someone who admittedly chooses destruction are not something I will be listening to.

And the reference to St. Teresa.... the point is that she is one of the most respected people in the Church to have lived and she was just a poor uneducated nun. Read the book maybe you will understand what spirituality is really about, because that is what that book is about. She talks about how unnecessary money actually hurts your soul, and she goes into great detail. It was at a time when people were starting to slack on their vows of poverty. She talks about a wide range of subjects, including prayer and its extreme importance.

Also, I am not saying people have not killed for Christianity. I am saying that if they were not doing it in defense of lives, they were not doing something pleasing to God.

edit on 8-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I will not respond to the fraudulent Catholic.

Infinity, what are you talking about? Unsubstantiated claims by someone who admittedly chooses destruction are not something I will be listening to.

You've just addressed two members that you declare yourself unwilling to listen to because they oppose your own ideas. Such a poor way of having a civilized discussion. Unable to counter our arguments, you decide you'd rather ignore us.

This won't help you learn, it only proves that you are unwilling to learn. So be it.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Do you intentionally misconstrue things people say? You have done this to me in two threads now.

Are you just having a problem with logic tonight?

I was talking to you still, just not buying what you say for the reason I stated.

I am done talking to a blasphemer and heretic who claims to be in the Church while spreading blatant lies that any 2nd grade Catholic could see through.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

You only needed this one verse to say everything else you've toiled over so well.

John : 14, 6

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

IMO

OP
I believe you're wrong and this is much a do about nothing really. Because The Holy Trinity is very simply Gods own description of himself ( BEING ONE) to man. God is so great with numbers as well. What was it he said to Moses ? I am that I am, therefore tell them, I am has sent thee. Three references to himself in one sentence.
The proof is bountiful and your charge of conspiracy is easily dismissed.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Do you intentionally misconstrue things people say? You have done this to me in two threads now.

Are you just having a problem with logic tonight?

I was talking to you still, just not buying what you say for the reason I stated.

I am done talking to a blasphemer and heretic who claims to be in the Church while spreading blatant lies that any 2nd grade Catholic could see through.

Calm down. Your fruit is starting to show and it is not the fruit of the Spirit.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Because The Holy Trinity is very simply Gods own description of himself ( BEING ONE) to man.

Is it strange that God is never described as a holy three and always called a Holy One then?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

you can't be serious. Have you ever considered the possibility that you are not wise, but a blaspheming heretic?

Satan can even take a piece of scripture and flip it to suit his goals (temptation of Christ). You have to look at the Scripture in it's entirety and apply it, and judging by that last post not to mention the rest you do not do that. You pick and choose what you like, and interpret it as you wish at the time.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Is it strange that God is never described as a holy three and always called a Holy One then?

Please can you rephrase that for me ?

Narrow

Ease up for a second please Narrow ? I know this means so much to all of us really. And we are not to judge.

Peace brother,
edit on 9-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

reply to post by truejew

you can't be serious. Have you ever considered the possibility that you are not wise, but a blaspheming heretic?

Satan can even take a piece of scripture and flip it to suit his goals (temptation of Christ). You have to look at the Scripture in it's entirety and apply it, and judging by that last post not to mention the rest you do not do that. You pick and choose what you like, and interpret it as you wish at the time.

Then continue on, but no one is going to follow your wide path.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Do you find it strange that God is never described as a holy three and always called a Holy One if God describes Himself as a holy trinity as you say?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

Because The Holy Trinity is very simply Gods own description of himself ( BEING ONE) to man.

I can not believe you still haven't been able to pick up on this mystery. The 3 are ONE. You believe Jesus and the Father are one.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Do you find it strange that God is never described as a holy three and always called a Holy One if God describes Himself as a holy trinity as you say?

I'm having a problem with your use of the word never. But no I don't think it's strange but I disagree with never. I think that's my answer .

I apologize. Did that answer your question and get us to your follow up ?

And just to get it out there, I'm no scholar and I make do with a high school education.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This is the thing. The Council of Nicaea was extremely, if not completely politically motivated. There have been many replies to your question that speak of other, very important information. But where this is concerned, it is only the first of many, but perhaps most important, meetings of censorship and inclusion.....deciding WHAT, exactly, the word would be.

There have been many such meetings leading up to today's KJ's version, almost to the point that one HAS to wonder what "faith" is informed by modernly.
Trust nothing and no one. Research. And even then, even with the events, and acheological proof to back up what was written, this is still no answer. How do you judge time? Quantum computing.....many things.
If it is all a circle, we are constantly damned to repeat it. And some believe that hell, even, had its own bible.
question everything.
edit on 9-12-2012 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

I'm having a problem with your use of the word never. But no I don't think it's strange but I disagree with never. I think that's my answer .

I apologize. Did that answer your question and get us to your follow up ?

And just to get it out there, I'm no scholar and I make do with a high school education.

Can you show us where God is described as a holy three?

Nothing wrong with not being a scholar.
edit on 9-12-2012 by truejew because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2012 by truejew because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Alright what about this one ?

1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (KJV)

This was even on pg 1 of this thread. Do we right John off as a liar ?

Narrowgate

Guess it's all yours again Narrow.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Then continue on, but no one is going to follow your wide path.

You must recognize when emotions and preconceptions are clouding your judgment.

Do you see the contradiction in what you just said to me? "no one will follow your wide path".
You just contradicted prophecy in that post. If my path were indeed the wide one, many would be following it.

I will back out now, as a brother has pointed out I am in danger of judging you if I continue. I have not done that yet IMHO when I see blasphemy and heresy I will point it out, however just because you are a blasphemer and a heretic does not make me better than you. We are all exiles.

Peace in Christ

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join