It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Christian Trinity a Conspiracy ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

You were correct until you got to the part about Jesus not being God.

Isaiah said...

Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)
6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Jesus claimed to be Ehjeh, the God who spoke to Moses...

John 8:58-59 (KJV)
58Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Yes, Jesus was "called" many things - doesn't mean he WAS those things. Many people have good reason to believe that verse was badly translated if you look into it. www.biblicalunitarian.com...

For your second verse, that's not proof either - of course Jesus could have been with God his father in the beginning and still not be God himself.

It doesn't matter. Many things are still up to interpretation like the Trinity issue here. Your nick for example. Where you born a Jew or a gentile? Paul calls us to become spiritual Jews through Christ and this Jew he says is more of a real Jew than those who were born as a Jew.

You don't have to believe Jesus is God for the purposes of Salvation, That belief is no big deal, you can be forgiven of that, but you Must accept Jesus as the Christ and what he did on the cross for salvation at least according to the scriptures. And that too is up to interpretation. many believe in the Sinners Prayer, many do not like we talked about repentance, baptism for the remission of sins in the name of Jesus. Who's right and who's wrong in all these issues? I don't think we can ever really know that until we die ( accept for personal belief) but if we do what the bible says by prayer, fasting, bible study and living the words of Jesus and the Prophets ( David said All God's Commandments are righteousness) Then we can be under Jesus's authority and be led by the Holy Spirit. Many new Christians in the Bible did not have to believe Jesus was God in order to accept Jesus. They became Christians first then was taught the finer points.
edit on 29-11-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave13
I ask you who wrote the Bible, man through the words of God or just MAN?'

“God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind.
(Numbers 23:19).

“Every word of God proves true” (Proverbs 30:5).

Without the truth, you WILL be deceived...

So MANY here are deceived concerning the importance of taking God at His word.

This is an interview with someone who had a face to face encounter with Jesus when Jesus explained to her that we MUST believe God and trust Him to protect His written word.

Nathan Leal interviews "CJ"

A Testimony of a Face to Face Encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ

This quote is the key point: "You don't believe my word the Bible."

"It's My responsibility as God to protect My word for you."

A powerful testimony from a woman being interviewed by Nathan Leal. She tells of how she continued living her life in religious and self deception until she had a face to face encounter with the risen Lord, Jesus, who rebuked her and made it clear to her in no uncertain terms that it's either she was going to surrender all or nothing at all. On his terms, and not on hers. Her testimony will really challenge you to want to make sure your heart is in the right place and that you're not detracted by idols.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Making a valid point here. Too accept the ransom sacrifice is critical to all Christians because of what John 4:24 says

God is a spirit. Those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."

A belief in the Trinity is a way to say Jesus didn't actually die, when clearly he had to die, although his death was very brief, this was not just his body, his soul was gone as in dead, this paid the ransom, his father brought him back. The Trinity in a very sneaky and peculiar way denies the ransom because well God never really died did he ?
And so sincere Christians that believe this, don't even know they are in way denying the ransom was paid through Jesus actual death, this is a problem, a very big problem.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

TRUEJEW,

Firstly I'm not yelling on the internet, secondly Yeshua name English spelling of Yeshua is “Joshua.” which has nothing to do with name JESUS. changing his name in Greek, then in english is very wrong.

Yeshua is JESUS true Name in Aramaic

BUDHA IS BUDHA, MUHAMED IS MUHAMED.

The TRUE reason that they changed JESUS name is because they hate him.
JESUS is Satan to the EYES OF THE VATICAN
Satan in Hebrew means OPPONENT, Yeshua was the opponent to the leaders
that Crucified him.

John 14.14, " if you do anything in my name I will do it" = YESHUA
john 16.26, " When the day comes you will ask him in my name" = YESHUA
ACTS 4.16 -" it was the power of his name that gave strength to this man" =YESHUA

ACTS 4.16 "Everyone in Jerusalem knows that this extraodinary miracle has been
performedby them (Peter,John), and we cannot denny it. But to keep this matter
from spreading any further among the people, LET US WARN THESE MEN
NEVER AGAIN TO SPEAK TO ANYONE IN THE NAME OF YESHUA"

AND NOW THEY USE JESUS CHRIST WHICH HAS NOTHING
TO DO WITH YESHUA THE MESSIAH.

Every Christian should be baptised again in the name of YESHUA, not the Father, Son,
Holy Spirit

PAUL- SAUL was a spy against JESUS, If 12 Apostles existed then its true they were all Murdered

666= xxx= +++= FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT = HOLY TRINITY= YESHUA

6 = the 6th day of the week, which is friday, the day YESHUA was crucified.

You can joke about the truth regarding your 888. but the world will find out soon that the revelation was written against JESUS.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

MURGATROID

The word of God and the word of the Bibile is a very Big difference.

And you did not answer my other questions?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

BLUE JAY,

thankyou for your post.

But the Trinnity is nearly in every religion, is this a coincedence or did they creat all the religions to be controlled by BIG BROTHER?? I think they did.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dave13

BLUE JAY

every religious book was written after JESUS, so maybe in every religion JESUS IS THE KEY?? Thats why they even wrote the Revelation which also uses the trinity with evil, but this time 666 trinity is JESUS.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Great post. You are on to something. You and alot of christians will be surprised about christianity's roots. Many which are found in the land we now refer to as Egypt. I believe in a trinity that is one, but not the common one that is misunderstood I am aware of its origins. The christian story has many 'threads' that can be traced by to other 'garments'.

I really like xantys post of the first page. Many of the facts she stated are things modern day christians do NOT accept.

dave 13 :

AND NOW THEY USE JESUS CHRIST WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YESHUA THE MESSIAH. Every Christian should be baptised again in the name of YESHUA, not the Father, Son, Holy Spirit

The word of God and the word of the Bibile is a very Big difference.

You hit the nail on the head. No one wants to here this though. It took alot of digging and years of research for me to come to this conclusion. Great, Great post.

Peace and Blessings to all.
edit on 30-11-2012 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: minor correction

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

For your second verse, that's not proof either - of course Jesus could have been with God his father in the beginning and still not be God himself.

Jesus was not claiming to be with Ehjeh in the beginning in that Scripture. He was claiming to be Ehjeh.

It doesn't matter. Many things are still up to interpretation like the Trinity issue here.

Jesus said if you don't believe that He is Ehjeh, you will die in your sins.

John 8:24-25 (KJV)
24I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Your nick for example. Where you born a Jew or a gentile? Paul calls us to become spiritual Jews through Christ and this Jew he says is more of a real Jew than those who were born as a Jew.

By physical birth, my family tree goes back to Julius Caesar, so gentile by physical birth, but spiritually Jewish by being born again of the water and the Spirit.

You don't have to believe Jesus is God for the purposes of Salvation,

A person must know who He is before he/she can believe in Him for salvation.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

reply to post by truejew

TRUEJEW,

Firstly I'm not yelling on the internet,

Typing in all caps is considered yelling on the internet.

secondly Yeshua name English spelling of Yeshua is “Joshua.” which has nothing to do with name JESUS. changing his name in Greek, then in english is very wrong.

Joshua was actually spelt as Yeoshuas in Hebrew. The "o" and "u" are silent. The "y" when followed by the "e" had a "j" sound. Joshua was therefore Yeshas, pronounced as Jeshas, or in English, Jesus.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xatnys

XATNYS,

WHAT A GREAT POST. THANKYOU.

Everything your wrote is basically true!! I'm abit more radical then you are and going to the next step

Religious leaders did not want everyone to be as one. ITS SO SAD THAT HEBREWS-JEWS DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS-YESHUA AS THE MESSIAH WHO THEY ARE WAITING FOR. But how can they when Christianity is mostly a BIG LIE AND IS AGAINST THE TEACHING OF JESUS. I pray that the truth will come out on how they divided all the people that followed ABRAHAM into 3 religions. IT SHOLUD HAVE JUST BEEN ONE RELIGION.

THEY MUST HAVE HATED JESUS SO MUCH, they even wrote the REVELATION AGAINST HIM AS 666.

In ISLAM THE KAABA means cube = 6, the black stone inside that they kiss is rapped up in Silver. ONLY ONE PERSON IS THE STONE AND THAT IS JESUS, who was betrayed with a KISS and SILVER.

Xanity, what you wrote is how it should have been, but you see that the evil leaders in this world in the LAST 2000 YEARS HAVE BEEN AGAINST PEACE.

Once again thank you for a great article

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Thank you and you are right, XANITY POST IS TRUE

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

TRUEJEW,

The Talmud regarded the changing of the spelling of a name to be a sign of divine disapproval.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dave13

But the Trinity is nearly in every religion

I had the impression that just the opposite was true simply because religion is one massive LIE that was created as a mind control weapon.

I could be wrong but I am curious as to why you believe that.

The Trinity is attacked by most cults (Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Scientology, etc.)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

did they creat all the religions to be controlled by BIG BROTHER?? I think they did.

The entire agenda and purpose behind false religion is to keep the truth HIDDEN which makes it pretty obvious WHO is actually behind it all.

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control." Link

What if I were to tell you, that there is a vast Satanic conspiracy to deceive the masses of every society on earth? What if I were to tell you that the top leaders of the world’s religions were in league with the Devil? Would you think I’m crazy? I would! Yet, the truth is stranger than fiction! You have been lied to my friend. Few people in the world today are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated and is behind ALL false religion Source

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The Three-One God (Trinity, or gods) encompasses (dwells in) Thrace, or O God, who are dwelling in the territory of Thrace
piramidasunca.ba...

The Freemasons knew a stunning truth about this architectural Triptych that scholars and archaeologists are totally unaware of. This truth is that the Triptych stretches back to the farthest reaches of Antiquity.
www.deepertruth.com...

The white race has been deliberately “cut off” from its ancestral religion of Hinduism, which was practiced across prehistoric Europe for thousands of years before the rise of Christianity. As a result, whites in the world have “lost their Path” and forgotten “who they are” spiritually, discarding introspection in their wild pursuit of money and material possessions. We’ll examine the modern day censorship of Europe’s indigenous Hindu faith, and the suppression of its key symbol, the Swastika. We’ll see how, as a result, whites have lost their past, their future, and the greatness of their ancient spiritual Way.

www.richardcassaro.com...
www.ramakrishnavivekananda.info...
www.guardiansofdarkness.com...
veda.wikidot.com...
www.mayyam.com...
www.adupit.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.polatkaya.net...
vedicphilosophy.tripod.com...
www.hinduwebsite.com...
www.veda.harekrsna.cz...
borissoff.wordpress.com...
www.inerton.kiev.ua...
indology.net...
santoshbhatt.wordpress.com...
www.livius.org...
www.adupit.com...

Thracian codes
piramidasunca.ba...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by juanito
The white race has been deliberately “cut off” from its ancestral religion of Hinduism, which was practiced across prehistoric Europe for thousands of years before the rise of Christianity. As a result, whites in the world have “lost their Path” and forgotten “who they are” spiritually, discarding introspection in their wild pursuit of money and material possessions.

Religion is NOT what you think it is...

The true agenda behind Religion is to HIDE the truth.

That is why the quote in the sig below says: "religions destroy spirituality"

Hinduism, Buddhism, and New Age beliefs are deceptions
Satan is behind ALL false religion
Religion is a major tool of the Illuminati agenda
All false religions are illuminati created

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

TRUEJEW,

The Talmud regarded the changing of the spelling of a name to be a sign of divine disapproval.

I don't use the Talmud. Those who do are antichrist.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by juanito
The white race has been deliberately “cut off” from its ancestral religion of Hinduism, which was practiced across prehistoric Europe for thousands of years before the rise of Christianity. As a result, whites in the world have “lost their Path” and forgotten “who they are” spiritually, discarding introspection in their wild pursuit of money and material possessions.

Religion is NOT what you think it is...

The true agenda behind Religion is to HIDE the truth.

That is why the quote in the sig below says: "religions destroy spirituality"

I don't see any destruction of spirituality in the following...

James 1:27 (KJV)
27Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
edit on 30-11-2012 by truejew because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well this thread is certainly going all over the place, but I really liked this statement made by BlueJay:

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
[
A belief in the Trinity is a way to say Jesus didn't actually die, when clearly he had to die, although his death was very brief, this was not just his body, his soul was gone as in dead, this paid the ransom, his father brought him back. The Trinity in a very sneaky and peculiar way denies the ransom because well God never really died did he ?
And so sincere Christians that believe this, don't even know they are in way denying the ransom was paid through Jesus actual death, this is a problem, a very big problem.

I've know for very long the standard 3 in 1 version of the trinity didn't make sense, but I've never thought to look at it in those terms...If Jesus was God, and he didn't die...then his whole purpose of offering himself as a sacrifice is hogwash...
Huh, once again, good ol logic and actually reading the bible crush's long held traditions of men.
X

Wow this

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

The doctrine appears in Genesis.It is in the Holy Bible.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join