It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Christian Trinity a Conspiracy ?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen6700
reply to post by truejew

I have to again disagree because this is based on your OWN opinion and Scripture does not allow ones opinion to interpret it!

No, it is based on the apostles and prophets with Jesus Christ as the chief cornerstone. The apostles, prophets, and those of the early Church directly following the apostles taught as I do. Clement and Polycarp taught as I do.

Originally posted by helen6700

Yes He did!
The LOGOS........God the Father was not incarnate, but his Word did become incarnate....in the Image of Jesus Christ....Jesus Christ is the Logos ...John 1 says that the Logos was of the same uncreated nature as God, because God cannot be without the Logos...
I can understand where you are coming from, but we cannot interpret Scripture to our own understanding ....

You are mistaken.

There is one God, the Father, and He was manifest in the flesh.

1 Timothy 3:16 (KJV)
16And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

I'm not sure if you have seen my posts on the Tetragrammaton or not, but the Tetragrammaton does not have any thing to do with God the Father or Bibical Judaism. It comes from the antichrist Kabbalah Jews who picked it up during their time in Babylon. It is also used in witchcraft.

This is simply not true, the Tetragrammaton was used before they went into exile, after the 1st destruction of Jerusalem.
Here is just one example written under inspiration by King David himself, Psalms was completed in 460 BCE

See Psalm 83:18
TDNKJB

Although there continues to be debate about the exact pronunciation within the various factions of Christianity, what is not debatable is that those four symbols do represent God's personal name. A point was recently made to me about the bible being properly preserved and protected by God, who protected and preserved the names of many false god's that don't even exist, they are false pagan gods, he would do the same for himself.

Also in Hebrew, Michael means "who is like God", of all creation no other being is more like God than Michael.
But he is not God.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
reply to post by truejew

This is simply not true, the Tetragrammaton was used before they went into exile, after the 1st destruction of Jerusalem.

What I said is the truth.

Here is just one example written under inspiration by King David himself, Psalms was completed in 460 BCE

See Psalm 83:18
TDNKJB

The name of Jehovah is a guess name created by a Catholic Monk. It means Ehjeh is ruin in Hebrew. There is a conspiracy of the antichrist Jews and Catholics/Protestants to deceive many into denying that Jesus Christ, Ehjeh saves, has come in the flesh.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Tetragrammaton - four sided force of gravity, or four letter word.

YHVH - "the eternal". Could a gravitational force not be described as eternal?

It is my belief that the number 3 has powerful connections to gravity and electromagnetics. But that is only my belief. I'm thinking that electromagnetics plays a crucial role in how the body, mind, and soul (Son, Father, and Holy Spirit) interact with each other. Electromagnetics and gravity are basically brothers, being part of the same four forces. And there the four comes in again. Another connection?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

The name of Jehovah is a guess name created by a Catholic Monk. It means Ehjeh is ruin in Hebrew. There is a conspiracy of the antichrist Jews and Catholics/Protestants to deceive many into denying that Jesus Christ, Ehjeh saves, has come in the flesh.

Do you know ANYTHING about this topic? Do your research before spreading disinformation. At the very least, substantiate your suspicions so we know how you came to your conclusions.

Jumping ahead to about 1200 AD, scholars transliterated the consonants YHWH into European letters of that era (JHVH) and then added the vowels, not knowing they weren't the correct ones. Hence, "Jehovah" was born. It has the consonants of the original YHWH, but the vowels of the Hebrew word for "lord."

Some people today find "Jehovah" repulsive because, unintentional though it may be, it is a made up word. However, since it has come to be associated exclusively with the name of God, one could argue that it is a translation of YHWH, though not a transliteration.

Source

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Yes, I know the topic well.

Hovah in Strongs Concordance

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Got any other sources for that?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by truejew

Got any other sources for that?

Strong's Concordance is a very respected source.

Some more good reading...

SACRED NAMEOLOGY
edit on 13-12-2012 by truejew because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

I am not going to derail this thread, but the information on the Tetragrammaton is detailed in this thread, here at ATS.
It is a small part of my research I have done on this subject. The most interesting part I found was looking at the Hebrew language and it's symbols in other area's that are not contested. In other words the symbols in other words
"JEHO" and "VAH" are the same. But for some reason nobody ever thought to look at that. A very simple confirmation. For me it was the final epiphany of 100% acceptance of the English version of the Tetragrammaton.

edit on 13-12-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Hmm...I'm looking at that thread right now. Tetragrammaton, by itself, is a very interesting study. What about the trinity?
edit on 13-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Triune Brain

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Well they are different topics, however if they have different personal names, not titles, then they are separate beings.

Michael In Hebrew
Jehovah in Hebrew
Tetragrammaton To English

Google translator is not religious or plagued by prejudiced dogma it is just a program, and it is interesting to see these results.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

reply to post by truejew

I am not going to derail this thread, but the information on the Tetragrammaton is detailed in this thread, here at ATS.
It is a small part of my research I have done on this subject. The most interesting part I found was looking at the Hebrew language and it's symbols in other area's that are not contested. In other words the symbols in other words
"JEHO" and "VAH" are the same. But for some reason nobody ever thought to look at that. A very simple confirmation. For me it was the final epiphany of 100% acceptance of the English version of the Tetragrammaton.

The big question is... Are you getting your "research" from antichrist Kaballah Jews? Do you really think they would be honest about their conspiracies to pervert the name of Jesus and the oneness of God through her daughters the Catholic and Protestant churches?
edit on 14-12-2012 by truejew because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Are you saying that they would taint the language of standard words to deepen the cover up ?
Sure.......
Since Jews today generally don't want to use God's name, something about it being too holy to pronounce, I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Are you saying that they would taint the language of standard words to deepen the cover up ?
Sure.......
Since Jews today generally don't want to use God's name, something about it being too holy to pronounce, I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

Jehovah = Je + hovah = Ehjeh is ruin

Yahweh/Yahveh = Jah + ahveh = moon god is perverse or moon god of perversion

You may choose to listen to those who call Jesus "pig god", but I choose to listen to the evidence.

Acts 4:12-13 (KJV)
12Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Jesus = Ehjeh is salvation

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Our difference of opinion is this simple then, I believe God protected and preserved his instruction to mankind for those who would be sincere in there spirituality to serve him, with the Holy Bible. If it was tainted by Satan so the truth could not be figured out, mankind could not be rightly blamed by God for any abandonment of worship. God is one of Justice and Love he would give his creation the tools to counter his adversary. He would also not give up and sacrifice so much to save humanity, and then allow his instructions for spiritual survival to be sabotaged into futility.
So the Holy Scriptures includes his personal name and enough scriptures that defeat the trinity.

John 3:16 Amplified Bible

For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten ([unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

John 17:3 Amplified Bible

And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.

I don't doubt your sincerity, but because of what the scripture says below, you should continue to ponder over these matters.

John 4:24 Amplified Bible

God is a Spirit (a spiritual Being) and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth (reality).

edit on 14-12-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Our difference of opinion is this simple then, I believe God protected and preserved his instruction to mankind for those who would be sincere in there spirituality to serve him, with the Holy Bible.

God's true name, Jesus, has been preserved. There is no need to search antichrist kabbalah Jewish sources for other names. There is no other name.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

reply to post by truejew

Our difference of opinion is this simple then, I believe God protected and preserved his instruction to mankind for those who would be sincere in there spirituality to serve him, with the Holy Bible.

God's true name, Jesus, has been preserved. There is no need to search antichrist kabbalah Jewish sources for other names. There is no other name.

SO let me get this straight The Holy Bible is an antichrist source according to your worldview ?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

reply to post by truejew

SO let me get this straight The Holy Bible is an antichrist source according to your worldview ?

I did not say that. There is a difference between antichrist Kabbalah Jewish sources and Biblical Judaism sources. The religion of the Pharisees is not the true Jewish religion.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
There has been a renewed interest in the faith of the founders, so to speak. Just as Americans in the last couple decades have had renewed interest in the faiths of Jefferson, Washington, et al., some number of Christians have been concerned with what the original Christians actually believe. Some claim to have direct lineage back to the original church, like Catholics or Churches of Christ, others just claim to represent those beliefs most effectively, as the Jehovah's Witnesses or Pentecostals.

All it boils down to is, the original faith was pre-Catholic and probably did not resemble Catholicism in the slightest. Many of our denominations today we have that are traced to some schism stemming from the Reformation era are still very much Catholic in ideology, starting with the Trinity and hellfire, two ideas that were foreign to the original Christians. I don't think any of it touches on salvation because at the heart of our faith their has been a continuation of those teachings down to us from the earliest times. But much of the confusion on biblical teaching today originates from the era that the Catholic church solidifed its domination.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join