It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Siskiyou County Underfire - Agenda 21 Takeover - The Beginning of the end

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Siskiyou County Underfire - Agenda 21 Takeover - The Beginning of the end

All is not well with the backbone of our prosperity.

The truth is disturbing

The nation’s rural communities are under attack from every direction: agency abuses and threats; regulatory excesses; private property and water grabs; soaring costs, fees, penalties, and taxes; ceaseless lawsuits; predatory animal reintroductions; and more.

The public has been mislead

Few are aware this war is going on, so complete is the media blackout. Worse yet, the public increasingly votes adverse to rural interests, largely as the result of grossly false mis-information promoted by media a
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This is it folks. Ground zero for an open assult against property rights. If we passively stand by on this one, we all lose.

This is one of those: When they came for Siskiyou, I didnt live in Siskiyou, when they came for Shasta, I didnt live in Shasta, When they came for me, no one was left.

For those who do not know what Agenda 21 is, It is the United Nations answer to sustainable living. A huge manual on how to live in the 21st century.

They are taking over all our resouces and plan on putting us into small areas. They are shutting down our national forests, they will be off limits to us. The 70 parks in California that were closed due to "lack of funding" in California in July of this year is a part of Agenda 21, keeping us out of our "Public Lands".

This is no joke. the treaties have been signed. The UN rules now supersede our US rules.

The UN rules say that we can not have fire arms. Now our US has the authority under the UN peace treaty to remove our weapons.

This all starts one community at a time. They have started with Siskiyou because it is the least inhabited and has huge water resources.
We must stand together.
There are excellent youtube vids on Agenda 21, the video "Agenda 21 for dummies" is a short vid and it explains it better than I can. Please we have to make this our "mission" WE MUST FIGHT AGENDA 21

My link didnt work so go to www.defendruralamerica.com or google Defend Rural America

Also, the agency to watch for on our local level is ICLEI International Council for Local Enviornmental Initiatives
This is the "International Council" that is creating legislation in our local areas. Stop everything to do with ICLEI

(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 26-11-2012 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2012 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
where's the link? Sorry, just saw it at the end.

www.defendruralamerica.com...

edit on 26-11-2012 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Predatory animal reintroductions???

When I first saw your thread I though you meant literally under attack. I was like " Oh, ho ho!! No they di'nt."

Then I read your story that seems the typical patriotic, pissed off about the government that's not taking care of me. Why do I pay taxes? There isn't a white castle on my corner, and that homeless guy has better credit than me. Dar har har, and they are reintroducing Predatory animals in my neighborhood, how dare they allow native species back on the land. This is disgusting let's revolt...

YAWNNNN!! I'm really getting sick of this kind of All American Propaganda. Seriously, grow some gonads and do something about it, or shut up. You are the ones who can make the change, you can vote any time.

" Agenda 21 is a non-binding, voluntarily implemented action plan of the United Nations with regards to sustainable development"

edit on 26-11-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

They are under attack.

This is part of a huge take over of our public and private land. Look at the big picture. Really take a look at Agenda 21's manual that will be forced on us, by the international community. We better see this as a war against our freedoms, because it is a war.
We are being distracted by everything going on in the middle east, and are not looking in our own back yards.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by misskat1

I'm actually reading it right now, but thank you. I've also learned the tea party is the basis of opposition against agenda 21, and those of us aware of the Tea party should think about that for a minute.

Opposition in the United States During the last decade, opposition to Agenda 21 has increased within the United States at the local, state, and federal levels. The Republican National Committee has adopted a resolution opposing Agenda 21, and the Republican Party platform stated that "We strongly reject the U.N. Agenda 21 as erosive of American sovereignty."[13][14] Several state and local governments have considered or passed motions and legislation opposing Agenda 21.[15][16][17][18][3][19] Alabama became the first state to prohibit government participation in Agenda 21, but Arizona rejected a similar bill.[4] Activists, some of whom have been associated with the Tea Party movement by the The New York Times and The Huffington Post, have said that Agenda 21 is a conspiracy by the United Nations to deprive individuals of property rights.[3][19] Columnists in The Atlantic have linked opposition to Agenda 21 to the property rights movement in the United States.[20][19] A poll of 1,300 United States voters by the American Planning Association found that 9% supported Agenda 21, 6% opposed it, and 85% thought they didn't have enough information to form an opinion.[19]

Seems, 9% for it, 6% oppose, and 85% don't know enough to form an opinion.

Agenda 21 in the United States The United States is a signatory country to Agenda 21, but because Agenda 21 is not a treaty, the Senate was unable to hold a formal debate or vote on it, nor was it ratified in any way by the executive branch. Several congressmen and senators, however, have spoken in Congress in support of Agenda 21; these include Representative Nancy Pelosi, Senator John Kerry, and Senator Harry Reid.[10] In the United States, over 528 cities are members of ICLEI, an international sustainability organization that helps to implement the Agenda 21 and Local Agenda 21 concepts across the world. The United States has nearly half of the ICLEI's global membership of 1,200 cities promoting sustainable development at a local level.[11]The United States also has one of the most comprehensively documented Agenda 21 status reports.

I'm reading the Actual Agenda 21 document as well, I'll get back to you once I get through it.
www.un.org...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'm only half way through the Agenda, it seems to be in support of sustainable development. I see nothing that infringes on rights or freedoms.

It's about international trade/economy, as well as environmental issues.

2.1. In order to meet the challenges of environment and development, States have decided to establish a new global partnership. This partnership commits all States to engage in a continuous and constructive dialogue, inspired by the need to achieve a more efficient and equitable world economy, keeping in view the increasing interdependence of the community of nations and that sustainable development should become a priority item on the agenda of the international community. It is recognized that, for the success of this new partnership, it is important to overcome confrontation and to foster a climate of genuine cooperation and solidarity.

This sounds pretty damn good to me. I don't see anything overtly scary, and the agenda is voluntary, it's not a bill or legislation you have no choice but to follow. Seems more or less, what many of us wish the world were like.

2.3. The international economy should provide a supportive international climate for achieving environment and development goals by: (a) Promoting sustainable development through trade liberalization; (b) Making trade and environment mutually supportive; (c) Providing adequate financial resources to developing countries and dealing with international debt; (d) Encouraging macroeconomic policies conducive to environment and development.

These sound like great points, and we all know the good ol USA is in some serious debt, this whole agenda seems to be about ratifying global debt and working towards a better world economy. Still haven't seen anything scary. I'm taking my time, reading and re reading each section so I don't miss something nefarious.

2.4. Governments recognize that there is a new global effort to relate the elements of the international economic system and mankind's need for a safe and stable natural environment. Therefore, it is the intent of Governments that consensus-building at the intersection of the environmental and trade and development areas will be ongoing in existing international forums, as well as in the domestic policy of each country.

Seems this Agenda wants the world to discuss it's plans for economic development and environmental impact both on a world scale, as well as at home. The country still get's to set it's own domestic policies, so you aren't being forced to do anything, this whole Agenda seems to be voluntary. It's like the United Nations want to work together to benefit the whole. I don't see anything wrong with this, I will keep reading slowly and let you know if anything " Scary " pops out. Sometimes the really weird stuff is in the middle, or end so those that skim over miss it. I suggest you sit down and read the Agenda yourself. It isn't written in complex legal jargon, it's pretty straight forward.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
When government becomes large enough to grant itself powers over the people that are not approved by the people this is what happens. A quote by a character in a Robert A Heinlein novel says it all.

In a mature society, "civil servant" is semantically equal to "civil master." - Lazarus Long, "Time Enough for Love" by Robert Heinlein.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I am with you all the way on being a conservationist. I even want endangered animals to return to their habitates. Most of us want that, and thats is how they have masked this, but this is pushing it to the extreme and we are being pushed off the land into high density zones.

I do not want our national parks off limits, I do not want to be forced into intense areas. I do want to pass my property to my children. I want to keep my weapons. ETC

Every aspect of your life is outlined in the Agenda 21 sustainable living manual. They will tell you, how and where to live, where to work etc.

Youtube video "Agenda 21 for dummies" its 10min, they show a map the red areas are off limits, the yellow areas are not inhabited and will have limited access by humans. The bearly visible black areas is where we are going to be relocated to.
This has already been signed with the UN. All the govt agencys are now under the Agenda 21 directive. The dumbing down in our education system has already started. ICLEI is taking peoples property away.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Objectives 2.9. In the years ahead, and taking into account the results of the Uruguay Round of multilateral trade negotiations, Governments should continue to strive to meet the following objectives: (a) To promote an open, non-discriminatory and equitable multilateral trading system that will enable all countries - in particular, the developing countries - to improve their economic structures and improve the standard of living of their populations through sustained economic development; (b) To improve access to markets for exports of developing countries; (c) To improve the functioning of commodity markets and achieve sound, compatible and consistent commodity policies at national and international levels with a view to optimizing the contribution of the commodity sector to sustainable development, taking into account environmental considerations; (d)To promote and support policies, domestic and international, that make economic growth and environmental protection mutually supportive.

Seems, the " Modern" world wants the developing nations to have a chance. In a Market where the developing countries control everything, and struggling nations can't keep up or even get a foot in the door this could really do some good. Both for the countries struggling to survive, and those already established. World trade, promotes and improves the economy of the nations involved. Still nothing scary.

A) International and regional cooperation and coordination Promoting an international trading system that takes account of the needs of developing countries 2.10. Accordingly, the international community should: (a) Halt and reverse protectionism in order to bring about further liberalization and expansion of world trade, to the benefit of all countries, in particular the developing countries; (b) Provide for an equitable, secure, non-discriminatory and predictable international trading system; (c) Facilitate, in a timely way, the integration of all countries into the world economy and the international trading system; (d) Ensure that environment and trade policies are mutually supportive, with a view to achieving sustainable development; (e) Strengthen the international trade policies system through an early, balanced, comprehensive and successful outcome of the Uruguay Round of multilateral trade negotiations.

Seems to outline World trade, and the importance of addressing the needs of developing countries. Nothing like preventing the modern world from pillaging the third world of it's natural resources.

2.11. The international community should aim at finding ways and means of achieving a better functioning and enhanced transparency of commodity markets, greater diversification of the commodity sector in developing economies within a macroeconomic framework that takes into consideration a country's economic structure, resource endowments and market opportunities, and better management of natural resources that takes into account the necessities of sustainable development.
2.12. Therefore, all countries should implement previous commitments to halt and reverse protectionism and further expand market access, particularly in areas of interest to developing countries. This improvement of market access will be facilitated by appropriate structural adjustment in developed countries. Developing countries should continue the trade-policy reforms and structural adjustment they have undertaken. It is thus urgent to achieve an improvement in market access conditions for commodities, notably through the progressive removal of barriers that restrict imports, particularly from developing countries, of commodity products in primary and processed forms, as well as the substantial and progressive reduction of types of support that induce uncompetitive production, such as production and export subsidies.

More on sustainable development, Let's define that. "Sustainable development (SD) refers to a mode of human development in which resource use aims to meet human needs while preserving the environment so that these needs can be met not only in the present, but also for generations to come." Ahhhh gotcha, pretty good idea.

2.12 Seems to outline allowing Developing countries to introduce their commodities into the trade market in an uncompetitive way. Commodity- In economics, a commodity is the generic term for any marketable item produced to satisfy wants or needs.

I think this sounds fair, considering much of the worlds wants or needs are solely produced by major economic powers. Trying to find a way to balance the market, so other nations can provide their own commodities sounds like a great thing to me. It provides more options for the consumer market, as well it promotes the economy of the little guy.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

" Agenda 21 is a non-binding, voluntarily implemented action plan of the United Nations with regards to sustainable development"

Do you truly believe that statement or are you a NWO puppet??

If it is non binding, then why does it exist at all? Why are people being arrested for collecting rainwater? Why is the UN having property in the US designated as UN historical land?

Any time you see the term "sustainable developement" it isn't a good thing for us common folk!

Nice to see you use the globalist talking points to try to brain wash more people into thinking that their enslavement is a good thing!

You might want to do some research into how the elitests have come out and admitted that they want to get people rounded up into their little rat trap societies so that they can be controlled instead of spewing forth globalist propoganda, unless of course you work for the globalist scumbags!

Seriously, if you have to go and read the Agenda 21 documents and think that the legal wording and jargon are going to come right out and say what they actually mean, you are deluded!

While I am at it, I suppose you believe the "carbon tax" is a harmless and good thing for humanity as well?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I will reply to you, when I get to that area of the Agenda. I would rather read the Agenda and take it in myself, rather than have someone form the opinion for me, before hand in their " dummies " video. I am trying to look at this objectively, and unbiased. I am going through it spitting out my own opinion as I go, but I am quoting the exact words from the Agenda that I've formed my opinion on. I am trying to get the whole thing in before forming an opinion.

I would not like land to be off limits either, but I can't see anything in Agenda 21 that specifically states that. It could very well be a matter of the US government implementing what you are worried about, using Agenda 21 as the "clip on." What I mean by this, is an amendment is added and literally clipped on to the document when it's time to vote/implement. At which point the amendments go through along with the original document and it slips by those who don't catch it.

I do not agree anyone's land should be taken, but I do believe we should take action to protect our environments. Making those environments " off limits" Is extreme, and smells a little funky. So I will try to find the area of this document outlining such and get back to you.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
Predatory animal reintroductions???

When I first saw your thread I though you meant literally under attack. I was like " Oh, ho ho!! No they di'nt."

Then I read your story that seems the typical patriotic, pissed off about the government that's not taking care of me. Why do I pay taxes? There isn't a white castle on my corner, and that homeless guy has better credit than me. Dar har har, and they are reintroducing Predatory animals in my neighborhood, how dare they allow native species back on the land. This is disgusting let's revolt...

YAWNNNN!! I'm really getting sick of this kind of All American Propaganda. Seriously, grow some gonads and do something about it, or shut up. You are the ones who can make the change, you can vote any time.

This seems like a deliberate thread kill to me......why dotyouatuallywach the vid and see that this is stricly anti-people legislation.
These washington aholes that come out to localities and implement destructive policy that is untought out,and poorly scientifically backed stupidity are becoming all too common a story in rural america.
(and Canada too)
The federales are bringing ill concieved schemes of destruction and climate/environmental alterations wich will ultimately defreat the stated aims of their poliicies....
NO MATTER! theydeem it nessessary to complete these anti human and anti environmental activities regardless of the people, the situation or the common sense involved.
When questioned or opposed they frequently bulldoze those who stand against such predation on our nations,
It is definately a disconnect between the government, the people and sanity in environmental management.
The fools seem intent on degrading the improvements we already have fought for, built, and paid for.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Carbon Tax is bull#. It's a scheme implemented to profit off of the environmental impacts of commercial wastes and nothing more.

Before you jump all over me, I suggest you read my last post. I'm not one to take a side until I've personally read all the available documents. Just because someone says I should oppose this, doesn't mean I will jump forth and do so.

I am certainly not a globalist pusher nor will I swallow like a common whore when anyone attempts to force an opinion on me. You opinion is your own, and it should be formed as such.

All sides need to be taken into account before a clear opinion can be had. I stated I was going to read the entire agenda before I said anything. It's not a hard read, so I suggest perhaps you read the uncompressed version. I'm not trying to force anyone to think feel or do anything and I suggest you do the same.

www.un.org...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I've actually chosen to read the Agenda itself and form my own opinion. We are all well aware how easily one can take pieces of data and bend them into something completely non-sensical garbage.

I personally feel people are very quick to choose sides with out investigating for themselves. You are entitled to your opinion, I simply ask others to do as our community stands for deny ignorance and INFORM YOURSELF.

A video titled Agenda 21 for dummies is, as bold a slap in the face by any potential NWO controller than could be. What with many of us believing they are so bold as to mock us as many of us believe. Read the document, then form your opinion. Youtube is not the be all end all source of information for the world. There is more untruth than truth on youtube these days. Just be careful.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I've seen quite a bit so far that addresses eliminating debt, and proper management of debt payback with in nations with high debt. This would almost seem the opposite of what the NWO wants. Don't they want to own the world? Have the world by their credit balls? I have not gotten all the way through but I keep finding things that suggest the opposite of Global ownership. There could very well be a section I haven't gotten to, that is the coup de gras but I'm not there yet.

(a) Remove the barriers to progress caused by bureaucratic inefficiencies, administrative strains, unnecessary controls and the neglect of market conditions; (b) Promote transparency in administration and decision-making; (c) Encourage the private sector and foster entrepreneurship by improving institutional facilities for enterprise creation and market entry. The essential objective would be to simplify or remove the restrictions, regulations and formalities that make it more complicated, costly and time-consuming to set up and operate enterprises in many developing countries; (d) Promote and support the investment and infrastructure required for sustainable economic growth and diversification on an environmentally sound and sustainable basis; (e) Provide scope for appropriate economic instruments, including market mechanisms, in harmony with the objectives of sustainable development and fulfilment of basic needs; (f) Promote the operation of effective tax systems and financial sectors; (g) Provide opportunities for small-scale enterprises, both farm and non-farm, and for the indigenous population and local communities to contribute fully to the attainment of sustainable development; (h) Remove biases against exports and in favour of inefficient import substitution and establish policies that allow them to benefit fully from the flows of foreign investment, within the framework of national, social, economic and developmental goals; (i) Promote the creation of a domestic economic environment supportive of an optimal balance between production for the domestic and export markets.

I like the idea of transparency outlined here, as well as making it easier for small business owners to get recognition, how ever it mentions foreign investment in developing countries. That's almost a counter-solution. Let's make it easier for developing nations to start businesses but allow foreign nations to buy those businesses. Maybe there is something to this after all.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I suggest anyone who's interested go read section 3.8 of the Agenda.. It's not very NWO'eee. Adequate opportunity for health care, employment and education of the poor? Freedom to choose how many children, you have, when and how they are spaced. I don't want to paraphrase it, but from what I understand of the NWO conspiracy this doesn't sound like it's their bit. Still doesn't mean we should bite Agenda 21 yet, but it's not very evil so far. Still not trying to force anything, just trying to get everyone interested in reading the actual Agenda.

www.un.org...

I'm talking about section 3.8 here. I will continue to go through, and when I come across the land thing we can discuss it, but I'm obviously not there yet.

3.8. Governments, with the assistance of and in cooperation with appropriate international, non-governmental and local community organizations, should establish measures that will directly or indirectly: (a) Generate remunerative employment and productive occupational opportunities compatible with country-specific factor endowments, on a scale sufficient to take care of prospective increases in the labour force and to cover backlogs; (b) With international support, where necessary, develop adequate infrastructure, marketing systems, technology systems, credit systems and the like and the human resources needed to support the above actions and to achieve a widening of options for resource-poor people. High priority should be given to basic education and professional training; (c) Provide substantial increases in economically efficient resource productivity and measures to ensure that the local population benefits in adequate measure from resource use; (d) Empower community organizations and people to enable them to achieve sustainable livelihoods; (e) Set up an effective primary health care and maternal health care system accessible to all; (f) Consider strengthening/developing legal frameworks for land management, access to land resources and land ownership - in particular, for women - and for the protection of tenants; (g) Rehabilitate degraded resources, to the extent practicable, and introduce policy measures to promote sustainable use of resources for basic human needs; (h) Establish new community-based mechanisms and strengthen existing mechanisms to enable communities to gain sustained access to resources needed by the poor to overcome their poverty; (i) Implement mechanisms for popular participation - particularly by poor people, especially women - in local community groups, to promote sustainable development; (j) Implement, as a matter of urgency, in accordance with country-specific conditions and legal systems, measures to ensure that women and men have the same right to decide freely and responsibly on the number and spacing of their children and have access to the information, education and means, as appropriate, to enable them to exercise this right in keeping with their freedom, dignity and personally held values, taking into account ethical and cultural considerations. Governments should take active steps to implement programmes to establish and strengthen preventive and curative health facilities, which include women-centred, women-managed, safe and effective reproductive health care and affordable, accessible services, as appropriate, for the responsible planning of family size, in keeping with freedom, dignity and personally held values, taking into account ethical and cultural considerations. Programmes should focus on providing comprehensive health care, including pre-natal care, education and information on health and responsible parenthood and should provide the opportunity for all women to breast-feed fully, at least during the first four months post-partum. Programmes should fully support women's productive and reproductive roles and well-being, with special attention to the need for providing equal and improved health care for all children and the need to reduce the risk of maternal and child mortality and sickness; (k) Adopt integrated policies aiming at sustainability in the management of urban centres; (l) Undertake activities aimed at the promotion of food security and, where appropriate, food self-sufficiency within the context of sustainable agriculture; (m) Support research on and integration of traditional methods of production that have been shown to be environmentally sustainable; (n) Actively seek to recognize and integrate informal-sector activities into the economy by removing regulations and hindrances that discriminate against activities in those sectors;

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Why dont you just wait until after you have read all your info, formulated your opinion and then respond? Those of us who have already formed our opinion, and have read through the available material, feel it is one of the greatest threats to our freedoms. You do not need to remind us of how well it is written to mask the reality of what it looks like when it is enforced.

I purposely didnt post bits and pieces of the manual, so that I didnt sway anyones judgement. In my opinion, you are trying to derail the conversation. You do not need to keep us posted on the evolution of your final conclusion.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Wow, okay. I suppose you read all the chapters of the Agenda then ?

It's up to you to do as you please. I'm simply trying to get others to read. You did not provide links to the agenda, nor did you suggest anyone investigate. It's an interesting article you posted, I will give you that. How ever, I'm not convinced Agenda 21 is bad. Nor do I feel it is the sole problem in the article you posted. I'm just trying to get others to look at the Agenda.

I will bow out, have fun.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I want to say thank you for going through, and posting different pieces of Agenda 21, and for giving your thoughts on each one you've posted. I hadn't actually heard of this until I came to the forum, hadn't really looked into it, and will definitely be reading it to find out what it's all about. So far from what you've posted, and from what I've read, I haven't been able to find anything that could be considered dangerous. I think it sounds great so far. Please continue to contribute to this thread. I think it really helps so that nothing is missed. I like to know how others feel about things.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join