It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giants Of Ancient America: “8′ Tall With Double Rows Of Teeth”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

The link your provided doesn't claim children actually have complete rows of permanent teeth....it goes on to describe parental concerns about permanent teeth coming in while baby teeth are still in place thus appearing to be a second row of teeth. It does not say anywhere in that article anything about your child or anyone elses actually having a second row of permanent teeth. It merely mentions that some children will get permanent teeth at the same time their baby teeth have yet to fall out yet. A second row of permanent teeth is an entirely different thing.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

For the life of me I couldn't figure out why Pork.

What a strange reality!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Tall beings in the distant past were possible because the Earth was smaller and had less gravity. This also holds for dinosaurs but today tall dinosaurs could not pump blood to their brain because there is higher gravity. The Earth is growing in size and gravity. Our science today is so much bull#; they don't even use the double blind method. All of us will end up on the planet that best suits our frequency and for most humans, that is not Earth.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
Double rows of teeth, green eyes, pale skin, red hair and six fingers/toes....the descendents of the sons of god who mated with the daughters of man (Adam) ie humans. Known to the Greeks as the Titans, known to the Indians as the Asuras, known to the Irish as the Tuatha Dé Danann, known to the Norse as the æsir.....and they are genetic ancestors to some of us too!

I have strong Irish ancestry. I have green eyes, pale skin, and red hair exists within my genealogy although I am not myself a red head and I don't have two rows of teeth or a sixth digit. I find your comments intriguing, though. Too bad I don't think it really has any meaning since it only appears to be significant in that it those related to that ancient race appear to only have a few physical anomalies.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

You sir have the most logical counter argument to the op's posted video. Star for you.
edit on 26-11-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Cook a lot of people and compared the two have you?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

It has nothing to do with a different gravity, it does have everything to do with higher oxygen content...

Higher oxygen = bigger animals.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrimReaper86

I have strong Irish ancestry. I have green eyes, pale skin, and red hair exists within my genealogy although I am not myself a red head and I don't have two rows of teeth or a sixth digit. I find your comments intriguing, though. Too bad I don't think it really has any meaning since it only appears to be significant in that it those related to that ancient race appear to only have a few physical anomalies.

This was found County Antrim, Ireland. It had a total height 12 feet 2 inches, theoretic circumference 6 feet 6 inches, length of arms 4 feet 6 inches, weight 4,112 pounds. The right foot also had six toes.

Like other giants found it has since disappeared from public records
edit on 26-11-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Now we do have these large skeletal remains but as far as their association with these stone structures, the apparent assumption is that only guys this big could lift these stones? Many of the large stones would be to big for anyone to be moving around. They did it somehow but not because they were giants.

Plus, notice the the doorway on these structures are about 6 feet or less. In the photo with Fell and Dix inside the chamber room, the ceiling isnt more than a foot over their heads if both men are 6 foot tall. And the door is shorter than the two guys in the picture. (vid at 7:20). Why would 9 foot tall guys build short doorways?

edit on 26-11-2012 by Logarock because: n

My thought was that these were built by the non-giants as a protection from them. Thus the low entrance.
They probably felt they needed such heavy stones that not even the giants could easily dislodge.

As for the orientation facing an equinox or a solstice, I never get why people are amazed. It would have long since been known and tracked by a calendar, the longest and shortest day. All that would be needed is a stake in the ground to mark the future location of the entrance so that light would enter into the underground structure for the longest period of time, on that day.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by nighthawk1954

If you're decended from Nephilim then you need to be destroyed. They were cannibals, eating humans for food. That's part of the reason why jews were forbidden to eat pork, because pork is indestinguishable from human meat once it has been cooked.

Hey, that's good to know, do you spice it the same way as pork?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Just a quick point. The Titans of Greek Mythology would not have been the Biblical Nephilim. Nor would they have been the descendants of the Nephilim. The Titans were greater than even the Greek Gods. In Greek terms, these giants would have been the Greek Heroes like Jason and Hercules. Sons or daughters of Gods and Mortals.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I live in an area where many mounds--called earthworks-- were found by early settlers. Some can even be seen today.

Some were dug up in the mid 1800's, and inside were found the skeletons of giants with all kinds of anomolies.

One of the witinesses to these discoveries actually carved two replicas of the skeletons he found to depict these strange creature's height and what they might have looked like. They can still be seen today at the Cattaragus Historical Museum in New York State.

These mounds were found in the Finger Lake area of NY, along with western new york and all throughout the Ohio and Mississippi River Valley. In Ohio, you can actually visit some of these mounds which are open to tourists.

It's pretty fascinating stuff.
edit on 26-11-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Great vid, great thread! Thx OP! S&F

I did a quick bit of digging around and found a longer lecture by Jim Vieira, haven't watched it yet, about to now.. very interested in some of the details!

Anyways, here it is

Edit: I've just watched the vid, definately worth the time! Fascinating stuff!

edit on 26-11-2012 by Funk bunyip because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I don't know what to say. You do realize that the Nephilim were the offspring of fallen angels (who could have been considered "gods" as that is surely how they would have portrayed themselves to humans), and mortal
women.

The precise definition. Furthermore, in Genesis that is how they are described as "heroes of old and men of renown".

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
If you're descended from Nephilim then you need to be destroyed. They were cannibals, eating humans for food. That's part of the reason why jews were forbidden to eat pork, because pork is indestinguishable from human meat once it has been cooked.

So is cannibalism inherent in all Nelphilim? There are multiple modern day examples of cannibalism partakers, primarily in chaotic nations like Liberia and the Congo. A prime example is Joshua Milton Blahyi (aka General Buttnaked), notorious for sacrificing children before battle and eating their hearts. Many, if not most people from these countries have eaten human flesh at some point. Some still do.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Deganawida, the Iroquois Peacemaker who united the 5 tribes of the Haudenosaunee into one Nation, was said to have a double row of teeth... or at least that is what some say his name translates to.

Deganawida was also said to be born of a virgin, have special powers, and wandered the lands spreading peace.

a link to this important and intriguing figure's story;

thetreasuresofutah.yuku.com...

this next link speaks about the very same correlation i have insinuated above, relating Deganawida to the 8ft Giants to the Nephilim.

aperfectfool.com...

either way, the story of Deganawida is a great one (i always thought it would make a swell movie). and if not for his efforts, there would no USA as we know it, for the model of states (tribes) retaining their powers, yet being a part of a larger nation was his brain child.

the arrows bound in the claw of an eagle on the back of a $1 bill are an Iroquois symbol. 1 arrow is easy to break. 5 arrows bound together, not so easy.

the US, i suppose, not one to underplay things, went for 13!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Yes. That's what I was saying. But as I said in my post, I was just clarifying that the Nephilim and the Greek Titans are different entities. The Titans of Greek Mythology were older and mightier than even the Gods.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Just to throw it out there since we had giant mammals up until the last glacial period why not giant humans?

Because there's no evidence of them (and they would have left a LOT of evidence -- so much that it couldn't have been hidden.) Megafauna preservation is more common than the preservation/fossils of small things.

many ancient cultures had solar calendars of 360 days length.

Actually, they didn't. Those using lunar calendars might have, but even the Egyptians had a 365 day calendar. Many marked the year by the rising of a star or the equinox markers.

Is it possible that the earth's rotational speed has changed significantly thus affecting specific gravity?

No, rotation has nothing to do with specific gravity. Yes, the earth's rotation has slowed and is slowing by 0.7 seconds per year: www.badastronomy.com...

When rotation (the time it takes to spin around) slows, you get FEWER days per year. Not more.

Maybe all the nephilim and Nibiru stories have something to them. There does seem to be evidence of cataclysmic changes on Earth in our past.

Actually, Earth has always had cataclysmic changes that had nothing to do with humans or humanoids. The Permian extinction, for one... the Siberian traps (supervolcanos that blew up all over a huge area of Russia for millions of years) are another that comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythos
Deganawida, the Iroquois Peacemaker who united the 5 tribes of the Haudenosaunee into one Nation, was said to have a double row of teeth... or at least that is what some say his name translates to.

Actually, only the people talking about giants with double rows of teeth say this.

the arrows bound in the claw of an eagle on the back of a $1 bill are an Iroquois symbol. 1 arrow is easy to break. 5 arrows bound together, not so easy.

the US, i suppose, not one to underplay things, went for 13!

That's for the 13 colonies of the original United States.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

This was found County Antrim, Ireland. It had a total height 12 feet 2 inches, theoretic circumference 6 feet 6 inches, length of arms 4 feet 6 inches, weight 4,112 pounds. The right foot also had six toes.

Like other giants found it has since disappeared from public records
edit on 26-11-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

Look closely at the picture. That's a statue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join