It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I shut off FB now I can't play games anyone for CHAT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I did it again.

Well i wanna chat but no one is in there.
edit on 11/26/2012 by obnoxiouschick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'd chat with you but unfortunately my post count is too low to enter the chat room

There are plenty of other games besides the FB ones, what type of games do you prefer?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Bronagh

I play video games fav ssx tricky ps2 - miss that system so much
chess scrabble gin rummy slot machines
I have adhd it's in high gear right now so I have a hard time reading threads
I like talking to people

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bronagh
I'd chat with you but unfortunately my post count is too low to enter the chat room

There are plenty of other games besides the FB ones, what type of games do you prefer?

A good way to build up posts it to post in the music threads

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

Looks like SSX is not available on PC, as for the others, yahoo games has a slew of fun little games. You can get quite a few for free and many for cheap.

Of course i don't know what your price range is, but there are several free to play mmorpgs out there too.
Don't worry about responding if it's hard for you to read threads right now, just come back to it when you feel like it

I'm not too concerned about building up posts, it will come in time but thanks for the suggestion

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bronagh

Looks like SSX is not available on PC, as for the others, yahoo games has a slew of fun little games. You can get quite a few for free and many for cheap.

Of course i don't know what your price range is, but there are several free to play mmorpgs out there too.
Don't worry about responding if it's hard for you to read threads right now, just come back to it when you feel like it

I'm not too concerned about building up posts, it will come in time but thanks for the suggestion

I was talking more about the social aspect. FB is mostly people I know, I don't always like hearing their crap. At least here people don't know me. I can tune out what I want. Get it. Got it. Good......a saying I used to say a lot.

I'm busy right now so if this pops up in recent posts I'm not in chat.

oh I can bump your post count by us going back and forth if your not comfortable posting in threads. ok.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bronagh

ssx TRICKY rocked

i miss ps2

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I never had a PS2 just the older PS and PSone, the one with the tiny screen that attatched to it. We still have that and it still works for our old games.

My son is talking about getting an Xbox, but his gf wants a PS3, we shall see who wins

I'm more of a PC gamer myself. Action/adventure single player games as well as different MMO's.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bronagh

I think if I had some money I'd get an old ps2 and all the games I miss

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I know you can get old PS games on amazon for cheap, so you can probably get PS2 ones as well. Maybe even the machine?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Bronagh

no really no money at all not even for that

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
had tv shut off probably lose internet soon too

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
anybody gonna be in CHAT?

top topics

join