It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent Aliens Discovered In Our Solar System ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Could our solar system have any places besides Earth where life has developed?
And if life has developed elsewhere in the solar system, could it be intelligent?

Amazingly, according to author Rupert Mathews the answer is yes and there are at least two locations where alien life is still present today. He claims that intelligent aliens reside underneath the surface of both Ganymede and Callisto which are Jupiter’s largest moons.

According to Mathews ,

- Both moons have the same species of aliens living on them
- The aliens generally arrange themselves similar to a hive with one leader being guarded by the rest of the species
- These aliens regularly travel to Earth but they stay hidden underneath the oceans or stay cloaked the majority of the time

Click HERE to read more

Any thought ?

While this may sound extremely far fetched, it has only been in the last several decades that astronomers have confirmed strong evidence for liquid oceans underneath all three of Jupiter’s largest moons: Europa, Ganymede and Callisto. And as everyone knows, water is the ingredient that must be present for life to develop so while the scenario could be viewed as highly unlikely, it is certainly not impossible.

edit on 26-11-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Anything is possible because we JUST DON'T KNOW, to flat out say no would be ignorant indeed

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

To say , we are alone in this universe is stupidity .

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
You never know

From a brief Wiki review, i found the following interesting to note:

Because of its low radiation levels, Callisto has long been considered the most suitable place for a human base for future exploration of the Jovian system.[19]

Radiation, the bane of most organic life, seems to be a non-factor on the moon, coupled with deep sub surface oceans could definitely be a medium for life.

As for what type of life, I cannot say, but a space faring life seems a bit fantastical at this time.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

I have not talked to, nor seen, my brother-in-law in 7 years and he lives 3 miles away.

it is not hard to avoid people here, another planet should be easy enough

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
And if life has developed elsewhere in the solar system, could it be intelligent?

Amazingly, according to author Rupert Mathews the answer is yes and there are at least two locations where alien life is still present today. He claims that intelligent aliens reside underneath the surface of both Ganymede and Callisto which are Jupiter’s largest moons.

According to Mathews ,

- Both moons have the same species of aliens living on them
- The aliens generally arrange themselves similar to a hive with one leader being guarded by the rest of the species
- These aliens regularly travel to Earth but they stay hidden underneath the oceans or stay cloaked the majority of the time

Click HERE to read more

Any thought ?

Until we've proof, and contact, we're essentially alone.
Invisible aliens does no one any good.

You're welcome to go on invisible dates to the invisible pub and drink invisible drinks and then ride home on your invisible bike, but, I suspect you'd much rather have the real thing.

Invisible aliens are worthless.

Show us something we can toss on the barbie to see if it tastes like chicken.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Mathews further said :

- NASA along with at least the Russian space program have been aware of these aliens for over a decade now
- Huge spaceships have been seen leaving and entering huge access doors concealed on the surface of both moons
- A radio signal and communication was established at least once between us humans and this race of aliens. This scenario is detailed here and is the first direct contact ever made with an alien species: scienceray.com...
- The descriptions of the aliens match the classic “grey” aliens most often seen in reported sightings. Very thin, short stature, large head with almond sized black eyes, and the ability to communicate telepathically (at least between each other)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Yes , many Moons and a couple of planets in our Solar System could harbor life Ganymede and Callisto are but two .

Highly unlikely , we have studied the Planets and Moons in our Solar System over a period of decades and found no evidence of intelligent life , surely an intelligent species would create some kind of signature we would detect .

He claims that intelligent aliens reside underneath the surface of both Ganymede and Callisto which are Jupiter’s largest moons. Mathews claims to have gotten this information from several high level NASA employees and professional astronomers more than a decade ago but he was uncertain on making it public until writing his new book Alien Encounters.

Claims based on unnamed sources are hearsay at best or more likely an invention to sell a book .

Any thought ?

Only that this is a copy and paste thread and you really should add thoughts of your own

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

The aliens are closer than you think.
The reptilians had 15 underground/underwater bases on Earth.
One was cartwheeled shaped in the Indian Ocean.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Here is an interesting story from Mathews :

NASA and SETI astronomers picked up on a radio signal that seemed to have a coded message sometime in the mid 1980’s. The signal was coming from Jupiter’s moon Ganymede and was definitely artificial in nature. The signal was run through multiple computers and no sense could be made as to the meaning of it. President Reagan was notified and an international conference was assembled to determine how to make an attempt to contact whatever beings were sending the message. Eventually it was decided to send a signal to the exact location that the message was coming from on Ganymede. This message would be sent in Morse Code which was considered to be the easiest for an alien civilization to decode. It would read “We have received your signal, but we do not understand it. Please resend your signal using this language and transmission code.” Immediately after this message was sent, the mysterious signal from Ganymede ceased its transmission so everyone assumed that we would receive a new signal in Morse Code in a quick period of time. But day after day and then week after week no signal came and officials began to give up hope of actually receiving a response. Finally after more than a month, a signal was detected coming from the original radio source on Ganymede and incredibly it was in Morse Code. Eagerly NASA scientists translated our first direct contact with an alien civilization. And it said “We were not talking to you.”

Interesting Right ?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

The aliens are closer than you think.
The reptilians had 15 underground/underwater bases on Earth.
One was cartwheeled shaped in the Indian Ocean.

jesse ventura pulled david ickles card on this repitle BS..

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

It is my belief that homo sapiens, in this evolutional phase and agitated zeitgeist, is likely NOT the cosmic authority and the be/end-all of the mystery called Life. Extraterrestrial is per definition "beyond the earthly/mundane", and that beyondness also includes human consciousness as we know it.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You should place a question mark behind the title.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Here is an interesting story from Mathews :

NASA and SETI astronomers picked up on a radio signal that seemed to have a coded message sometime in the mid 1980’s. The signal was coming from Jupiter’s moon Ganymede and was definitely artificial in nature. The signal was run through multiple computers and no sense could be made as to the meaning of it. President Reagan was notified and an international conference was assembled to determine how to make an attempt to contact whatever beings were sending the message. Eventually it was decided to send a signal to the exact location that the message was coming from on Ganymede. This message would be sent in Morse Code which was considered to be the easiest for an alien civilization to decode. It would read “We have received your signal, but we do not understand it. Please resend your signal using this language and transmission code.” Immediately after this message was sent, the mysterious signal from Ganymede ceased its transmission so everyone assumed that we would receive a new signal in Morse Code in a quick period of time. But day after day and then week after week no signal came and officials began to give up hope of actually receiving a response. Finally after more than a month, a signal was detected coming from the original radio source on Ganymede and incredibly it was in Morse Code. Eagerly NASA scientists translated our first direct contact with an alien civilization. And it said “We were not talking to you.”

Interesting Right ?

If I got that response I would be sh!tting myself

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WoodSpirit

Thanks , i will add that

link   

Interesting Right ?

Only if its true and there is no indication that it is , the alleged "We were not talking to you” reply sounds like the punchline to a joke and in my view diminishes the credibility of the story .

link   
Most of the alien deniers assume the governments would just tell the civilians if there was an alien presence here or near our planet. We have to wait 30 years sometimes to unclassify things so this tells you they are very capable of keeping it from us for how ever long they want.

Even if they did find a signal or something emanating from a moon or planet does everyone think the public is the first to know? The public is usually the last to know. Look how NASA strings us along on their silly Mars discoveries. It took us 30 years to learn that Mars and the Moon does have water when back then you were a nut if you implied that. When they do release things it's usually trivial tidbits.

When people see a mile wide UFO float over them they are laughed at and told it was military flares. Pilots are fearful of their jobs if they speak out on what they encounter in our skies. Military personal have to wait years and years before they can legally tell what they witnessed decades ago so I can only imagine what stories will submerge in the coming years from military personal that are in service now.

We are not alone. A bold statement to some but to me it's foreshadowing the obvious.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Here is that story link : scienceray.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by VwMk1

Reptilians were reported to be seen at the Archuleta Mesa underground base near Dulce,NM.

More information here: More than 1 kind of reptilian
Draco / Hydra Reptilians

edit on 26-11-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I can't post sources or evidence as I'm on my iPhone and meant to be working. The story seems interesting but what I thought was interesting was the bit about where it says these aliens have visited earth, using our oceans to hide etc

I'm sure most people on here have heard of USOs we've read many accounts where witnesses have see objects in and entering/exiting our oceans

This thread is interesting worth a thought

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join