It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 401
<< 398  399  400   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Sayonara I'm honestly not trying to be nasty to you, and to be fair I commend you for the depth of your research, but it really is quite concerning how obsessed with Nixon you are. The guy was an ass like any politician pretty much, but it really has little to do with the accomplishments of thousands of scientists and engineers involved in a massive project for humanity.
Like any politician he was eager to claw whatever credit he could when things go right. But the fact is if you give any group of scientists and engineers (and support staff) the finances, resources and a mission then they will do whatever they can to accomplish it. Not look like they accomplished it, actually accomplish it.

This is how we have come so far as a species and how you are able to have a device to communicate your opinions to anyone else in the world willing to listen, while presumably being in good health with a long lifespan to look forward to and hopefully a warm and comfortable home where you can enjoy having whatever you want from anywhere in the world pretty much when you want it.

I really think that you are getting way too obsessed with this guy, I'm not sure why but it's not healthy, it really isn't.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

I have to agree that they'd use phonetics. Communication is too critical during a launch or a mission of such magnitude. At first I was like: Where in the hell is SJ going with this??? Now I get it. Great find actually.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Due to the load on the ATS servers with very long threads, we now close threads when they get to 400 pages. So, this thread is closed.

However, this does not mean the thread topic is closed!

If a member would like to start a "Part II" thread for this topic (eg: Disclosure of the moon landing hoax, Pt II ), please go ahead. Just do a new thread OP as normal and include a link back to this thread in the OP.

Also, when the Part II thread is up, if the OP member could message me I'll post the link to it here for members so they can find it more easily.

Many thanks.
edit on 24/4/15 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

Part Two link is here
edit on Fri Apr 24 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

<< 398  399  400   >>

join