It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think this really sums up the "logic" behind moon hoaxies

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

You know that you are on the losing side when you resort to posting such hilarious video jokes!

Hey Maybe you can find some floating objects in this Apollo 15 video? Here's a hint: there aren't any floating objects in this Apollo 15 video!

And as a follow up question you can explain why Richard Orloff forgot to list the Apollo 15 TV conference when he published his OFFICIAL NASA timeline. It seems like Richard Orloff was trying to cover up the fact that the Apollo 15 TV press conference took place. There is no other reason for the glaring omission of facts.

edit on 7/1/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: to add follow up question

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
Hey Maybe you can find some floating objects in this Apollo 15 video? Here's a hint: there aren't any floating objects in this Apollo 15 video!]

That is because you posted a picture, NOT a video - is this how desperate you are getting, you do not even know what a video actually is!

just why do you think there should be floating objects anyway? Again you make no sense.

The video just shows silly moon landing hoax conspiracy theorists actually are...
edit on 1-7-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

you mean apart from david scott moving about 2inches up and down? and jim irwin holding himself in place??

what was your theory again? a green screen? were they all in front of the green screen or was it just david scott? yea i still remember that thread.

and you should let richard orloff know he missed out on the apollo 15 tv interview..

you do realise he is but one man working to compile the entire thing..:

Even so, Apollo By The Numbers remains a living document. The author welcomes any suggestions for improving the information offered by this revised version of the published book.

Comments and documented potential corrections may be sent to:

Richard Orloff
Apollo by the Numbers
c/o NASA History Division
NASA Headquarters
Mail Code ZH
Washington, DC 20546
U.S.A.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

Oh the poor guy must be so overworked he didn't realize there was a really long TV interview at 270.
Those are your scriptures choos

NASA SP-4029

and you have to live with the fact that your scriptures are in error.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

yes because one man (maybe more) had to compile mountains of data.

so whats the issue again? do you even have a point? or did you just want to point out that a guy made a mistake, who doesnt even work for NASA.

if you have an issue with the error then you better write to the guy so he can correct it.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by choos

if you have an issue with the error then you better write to the guy so he can correct it.

Really choos it's a problem for your side, not ours.

There aren't any floating objects in that video and NASA has tried to hide the fact that the Apollo 15 TV press conference even took place.

You know what that means to the Apollo Investigators? Red flag.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

There aren't any floating objects in that video and NASA has tried to hide the fact that the Apollo 15 TV press conference even took place.

why is it an issue for my side? because a guy (who doesnt work for NASA) compiled mountains of data in his own time over 12 years, forgot to put in a TV interview??

no floating objects?? you mean apart from david scott bobbing up and down the entire interview? al worden moving up 2-4 inches and staying there for over 20 minutes?? nah no floating objects at all.

the red flag here is seeing the stability of HB.

p.s. im pretty sure there are other things he has forgotten to put in.. perhaps you should comb through the timeline for everything for every mission and find more conspiracies. you know the conspiracy of forgetting things
edit on 2-7-2013 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

NASA has these TV press conferences for Apollo 15 on lock down. Tell me choos, have you ever seen this TV press conference from beginning to end?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

i havent personally, because i wasnt born in that era..

however, people who were born in that era and were watching it on live TV have.

p.s. funny how something can be on lock down but leaked out.. especially with NASA. i mean its almost unheard of.. NASA have kept china, soviets, india, japan, engineers, scientists, movie directors, actors, astronomers etc. etc. quiet for over 40+ years afterall.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

why is it an issue for my side? because a guy (who doesnt work for NASA) compiled mountains of data in his own time over 12 years, forgot to put in a TV interview??

no floating objects?? you mean apart from david scott bobbing up and down the entire interview? al worden moving up 2-4 inches and staying there for over 20 minutes?? nah no floating objects at all.

the red flag here is seeing the stability of HB.

p.s. im pretty sure there are other things he has forgotten to put in.. perhaps you should comb through the timeline for everything for every mission and find more conspiracies. you know the conspiracy of forgetting things

His whole argument is built on innuendos and false statements. Its common when you cant dispute the facts to look for errors made lawyers do it to try to persuade the stupid ones on a jury to not convict. Remember the OJ trial had overwhelming evidence but mistakes were made by focussing on the mistakes he was found not guilty. Funniest part is they practically had a confession as he did his low speed chase heading for mexico.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

however, people who were born in that era and were watching it on live TV have.

That's your argument now? They were watching it on TV?

Apollo Myth has been crushed in this thread. Dead on arrival. NASA is covering up about the Moon. They have been doing it since Richard Nixon was president. You don't know your history choos. And you always underestimate Richard Nixon and the power of mass media brain washing.

Disclosure is coming because Dr. Werner Von Braun, the Nazi, predicted it.

Even Charles Bolden can't stop it with his Keep Out Zones and Asteroid Swarms.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Show us your data. Show us the real empirical PRD data for each Apollo astronaut on every Apollo mission. Or not. It's totally up to you to prove it now or prove it later.

But you will still have to prove it one way or another, sooner or later.

There isn't any way you can squiggle out of that.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Apollo Myth has been crushed in this thread. Dead on arrival. NASA is covering up about the Moon. They have been doing it since Richard Nixon was president. You don't know your history choos. And you always underestimate Richard Nixon and the power of mass media brain washing.

since when?? you have not brought a single piece of evidence to the thread in 60+ pages to prove the apollo myth.

you have only written about your own theory.. your theory that von braun masterminded a 40+ year master plan to expose aliens (which could incidentally last another 1000+ years which ever is more convenient).

so what is stopping apollo from happening? i dont even think you know, because sometimes you acknowledge they can go to the moon and sometimes you dont.

p.s. i cant believe you are saying showing the moon landing on TV proves the conspiracy.. can you even imagine if they decided to do what you want?? can you imagine peoples reaction if they didnt televise it? damned if they do damned if they dont.. you twist everything into a conspiracy.. even forgetting things proves conspiracies now. you better watch out, apparently they asked overloadskeptic if they want to be a government contractor.. OMG CONSPIRACY ON YOUR DOORSTEP.
edit on 4-7-2013 by choos because: (no reason given)

p.p.s. they have been watching emails too.. the internet is the spawn of the evil CIA.. why are you still using the spawns of satan? (i know i shouldnt feed the trolls).

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

Are you claiming victory in this thread choos? Well that is totally absurd. 64 pages of NASA excuses is not a victory.

Poor Charles Bolden has to protect the Nixon lies about Apollo. That's why NASA has Keep Out Zones on the moon. That's why no president has ordered a moon mission since December of 1972.

I am not blaming Charles Bolden for this. But he has his job to do. To protect Nixon's Apollo.

And Bolden will continue to do this until the Asteroid Swarm wipes out every Apollo landing site on the moon. Once the sites are wiped clean... Nixon's Apollo can finally come to an end. Do you challenge this historical interpretation? If you do, then I would kindly ask you to produce the credible and empirical data with regard to individual Apollo astronaut PRD data for every Apollo mission.

The NASA cover up has been smashed. It's over.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

you see.. thats how you deal with the moon landing conspiracy.. non of your theories have held any weight, you have provided ZERO proof or evidence to show that NASA faked the moon landing. you dont even know why they faked it, you just say because CIA/NAZI/ALIENS.. ignorance must be bliss indeed.
every single explaination given to you are completely dismissed/ignored for example the keep out zones.. they are suggestions.. and for apollo 12,14-16 they extend to a distance of 1m-3m.. what kind of conspiracy is that?

perhaps you can enlighten us about the enforced keep out zones they have on the moon and not the suggested ones? nope?? you cant, why not?? because you dont know why they recommend a 1m-3m barrier?

or perhaps you can tell us how vietnam fits into everything?? its not vs communist expansion because that what TV says, not to mention the communist were buddies with the US.. so then what was it??

so what exactly is stopping them from landing on the moon?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

I don't know, radiation?

You'd have to agree that it should be trivial to send a man in a capsule around to loop the moon in 2013. It should be truly trivial. Shouldn't it?

You'd have to agree that in the early years of aviation daring pilots were lining up for the suicide run across the Atlantic Ocean yet not a single human or monkey has been outside the Earth Radiation Belts except for those Apollo astronauts during Richard Nixon's presidency.

It's only natural that we should be suspicious about these things. And the more I scratched the surface of Apollo I keep finding so much BS about it. And it all points to a conspiracy to hide the facts about the Apollo moon missions.

The Apollo radiation dosage per astronaut and the Apollo PRD data will be the key to unlocking this NASA trickery.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

radiation? so are you also denying these reports?

turbonium was unable to provide the "true" radiation levels.. perhaps you can??

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

reply to post by choos

I don't know, radiation?

You'd have to agree that it should be trivial to send a man in a capsule around to loop the moon in 2013. It should be truly trivial. Shouldn't it?

You'd have to agree that in the early years of aviation daring pilots were lining up for the suicide run across the Atlantic Ocean yet not a single human or monkey has been outside the Earth Radiation Belts except for those Apollo astronauts during Richard Nixon's presidency.

It's only natural that we should be suspicious about these things. And the more I scratched the surface of Apollo I keep finding so much BS about it. And it all points to a conspiracy to hide the facts about the Apollo moon missions.

The Apollo radiation dosage per astronaut and the Apollo PRD data will be the key to unlocking this NASA trickery.

You are clueless about the space program arent you im assuming by PRD data your talking about readings? Well it didnt work that way they wore badges and periodic readings had to be called in off a dosimeter. The only one concerned was the flight surgeon monitoring the astronauts health. And even then if its within expected limits he didnt even need to write it down. His job was to look out for the health of the crew and even had the power to abort the mission if he felt there was a problem like oh i dont know more radiation then expected.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbonium1
The experts I've quoted prove you wrong. They clearly say adequate shielding is needed in the deep space environment.

So, how about you citing these experts who support your claim, that no shielding at all is needed for short-term lunar missions, except in the case of large SPE's?

That should be quite interesting.....

oh no, you caught me out.. i dont actually have any... no wait i do:

refer to 0g/cm2 for aluminium and polyethylene..19 and 20 cGy per YEAR and 120 and 95 cSv per YEAR.. during a solar minimum that equates to about 3.94cSv dose equivalent on the skin for 12 days.

lets see the maximum allowable for 30 days.. hmmm.. on the skin its 1.5Sv.. which means we are about 38 times under the limit.
BFO: 3.12cSv for a 12 day mission the limit for 30 days is 0.25Sv.. which mean we are about 8 times under the limit.

cant believe you brought this back up so quickly hahahaha

I didn't expect you to try the same old nonsense yet again. Apollo data does not mean squat. That is the data being questioned in the first place!

I'm asking you for current experts who support your claim (about no shield being required). So what do you have?

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join